Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Hey besties my exile is over I'm back Resultado de imagem para glitter sonho gifs pandlrr" ONE WEEK UNTIL WE GET KING CYNO

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally unlocked Sumeru reputation ugh took long enough because all those aranara quests don't give you reputation exp unless you do all of them  :deadbanana4:

KQM seriously needs to update some of their character guides. :rip:

On 9/20/2022 at 4:12 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If Nadias burst can travel with your active character :jonny: 

I honestly don't understand how they made Dendro traveler so good. His area with hydro is humongous and I always have 100% uptime with him with favonious sword. I don't know how they are going to make Nahida even better, she has to be hyper broken apply dendro every second, give you a **** ton of buffs,move with you and have a huge aoe :skull:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I honestly don't understand how they made Dendro traveler so good. His area with hydro is humongous and I always have 100% uptime with him with favonious sword. I don't know how they are going to make Nahida even better, she has to be hyper broken apply dendro every second, give you a **** ton of buffs,move with you and have a huge aoe :skull:

Maybe it will be like raidens E  for constant dendro application 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Maybe it will be like raidens E  for constant dendro application 

I imagine. I can believe they made traveler so good yet Collei it's so ******* bad.

I hate how she throws herself to the enemy to die when she throws her stupid boomerang that fails half of the time :rip:

--------

Btw the 4 stars are Sayu, Kuki Shinobu and Candace. I think I might pull after this at least a couple times to see if I manage to get Candace or/and Kuki

51 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I imagine. I can believe they made traveler so good yet Collei it's so ******* bad.

I hate how she throws herself to the enemy to die when she throws her stupid boomerang that fails half of the time :rip:

--------

Btw the 4 stars are Sayu, Kuki Shinobu and Candace. I think I might pull after this at least a couple times to see if I manage to get Candace or/and Kuki

Not kuki being on another banner I’m not pulling on :rip:

collei can be better in aggravate teams

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not kuki being on another banner I’m not pulling on :rip:

collei can be better in aggravate teams

There's no reason to use Collei with Traveler, better energy regeneration, longer burst, bigger area and better application. He does a lot more damage than her too

Mika’s going to be a polearm user. :rip: at everyone who thought we’d finally get a cryo catalyst.

16 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Mika’s going to be a polearm user. :rip: at everyone who thought we’d finally get a cryo catalyst.

Everybody knows the Tsaritsa will be the first cryo catalyst :fan:

22 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Everybody knows the Tsaritsa will be the first cryo catalyst :fan:

The two year wait will have been worth it. :wanda:

2 hours ago, £than said:

THE dps ceiling iktr :WAP:

Your avi :jonny5:

9 hours ago, £than said:

THE dps ceiling iktr :WAP:

We will win in the end :WAP:

I have a slight feeling nilou will be a mistake over cyno but at least I can splash around 

uhm why does cyno have razor's burst but kmart version

Finally finished the Aranara quest and honestly? They stomped all over every single archon quest we had so far. This was my favorite set of quests from the entire game, love the Aranaras and love how they served personality, charisma, fun mechanics, enjoyable puzzles and I even got emotional like twice during the quest :rip: finally Mihoyo is learning to create enjoyable quests instead of just walls of text for us to skip through. Aranara supremacy :1stplace:

Also, how come we get npcs in Sumeru that are miles better than Nilou? Both Rana and Dunyarzad are way more charismatic and interesting than Nilou and we even witnessed Rana getting her vision and I'm sure that never happened before right? Nilou is such a FAD I can't.................

Lost my pity to C3 Mona. I’m convinced this game is trying to get her to be my first 5 star C6. :rip: On the bright side, I now have a guaranteed Cyno. :jonny:

I finally reached and completed the Utsava Festival within the Aranyaka Quest line and I though this was the end only to find out there is more what the heck?! Tomorrow I will finish it. Part III and IV can't be as long as Part I and II, can they???

Also I couldnt finish the Fayz Event Thing. I only did half of the battles because they stretch out too much and I wanna do as many World quests as possible before 3.1 instead... Is doing the Event quest where you get Collei worth it? I only startet it to get Collei and never finished..... if it isnt worth it I'll skip that as well tbh.

The only Event quests I finished this update were the treasure hunt and that tablet analytics thing.. I already have more than 90 pulls saved, and a guarateed Cyno anyways

Edited by DemnisBreezy

7 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I finally reached and completed the Utsava Festival within the Aranyaka Quest line and I though this was the end only to find out there is more what the heck?! Tomorrow I will finish it. Part III and IV can't be as long as Part I and II, can they???

Also I couldnt finish the Fayz Event Thing. I only did half of the battles because they stretch out too much and I wanna do as many World quests as possible before 3.1 instead... Is doing the Event quest where you get Collei worth it? I only startet it to get Collei and never finished..... if it isnt worth it I'll skip that as well tbh.

The only Event quests I finished this update were the treasure hunt and that tablet analytics thing.. I already have more than 90 pulls saved, and a guarateed Cyno anyways

I'd say it's pretty worth it for the resources and rewards, it shouldn't take you that much time honestly. The activities are pretty short specially the fighting and time challenges you do them really quickly and electro flower/chicken and the photo shouldn't take you that much either. The build the aranara one is also done in 30 seconds so I'd say do it all 

I can't believe mhy is releasing ******* Baizhu before Al Haitham is2g

Tumblr: Image

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

I can't believe mhy is releasing ******* Baizhu before Al Haitham is2g

Tumblr: Image

Al Haitham got Yae Miko’d I fear. Watch HYV drop him on the last Sumeru patch to entice us to spend our primos before going to Fontaine.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I just finished most of it today . Maybe a couple of hours (because I didn’t start the Arana quest). Lots of primos and stuff though so I’d do it. If you don’t care though then it honestly doesn’t matter lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

1 hour ago, Rachel Berry said:

Al Haitham got Yae Miko’d I fear. Watch HYV drop him on the last Sumeru patch to entice us to spend our primos before going to Fontaine.

spacer.png

Can't believe they're making us wait until april to play Haitham and Kaveh

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.