Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

I’m confused did they announce the Anniversary rewards or not? Because All I saw was the event but ppl are calling those the Anniversary rewards so I’m confused. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, TwoPonytails said:

I’m confused did they announce the Anniversary rewards or not? Because All I saw was the event but ppl are calling those the Anniversary rewards so I’m confused. 

The rewards are the same as last year. 20 pulls (10 from login event + 10 from 1600 mailed primos), 5x fragile resin and 2 gadgets.

_

Cyno's voice :jonny5:

Cyno has a surprisingly grown voice

------

After I pull for the characters I'm considering doing a couple of pulls to see if I manage to get those new 4 star weapons, that new 4 star sword is perfect for Kazuha and much better than the Iron Sting. If I manage to get it it's getting tossed out and given to Kuki if I ever get her.

I fear Nahida is going to be so broken. I can't imagine how much better she can be when the dendro traveler base kit and his constellations are already super good.

Edited by Cloudy

47 minutes ago, Vulnicura said:

I've just gotten to Inazuma. It's so annoying pulling for characters that I can't ascend for hours. :rip:

Yeah that's a big problem the game has for new players :rip:

They should find a way for new players to be able to play late game characters and level them up somehow because it sucks that you might get Kuki f.e. and not be able to ascend her or play her

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah that's a big problem the game has for new players :rip:

They should find a way for new players to be able to play late game characters and level them up somehow because it sucks that you might get Kuki f.e. and not be able to ascend her or play her

Can new players freely go to Sumeru?

39 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I have no idea tbh

My 60 collei kind of works better than my 90 traveler. 

no idea what lol 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I have no idea tbh

I looked it up and you can at rank 28 

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Yes you can, only inazuma is gated. 

I wish they would try to make Kujou Sara better, I hate that her buff not only is lower than Bennett, but that also barely lasts. It makes her clunky and not a good unit for Electro units outside of Raiden and to a lesser degree Keqing. With those works well, but with the other electro units there's no point in using her.

Her particle generation is the pits and you can't really make use of Favonious Bow passive because you're supposed to automatically change to the electro character you want to buff immediately.

It would be such a W if Cyno would be able to snapshot her electro buff because they would work so well. You wouldn't need to worry about Sara's ER that much since you wouldn't need to try to cast her Q since Cyno's lasts so long, you would just need to use her E.

Sara, Kazuha/Sucrose, Dendro + Cyno would be such a great team.

It's a shame because she has a great design

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I wish they would try to make Kujou Sara better, I hate that her buff not only is lower than Bennett, but that also barely lasts. It makes her clunky and not a good unit for Electro units outside of Raiden and to a lesser degree Keqing. With those works well, but with the other electro units there's no point in using her.

Her particle generation is the pits and you can't really make use of Favonious Bow passive because you're supposed to automatically change to the electro character you want to buff immediately.

It would be such a W if Cyno would be able to snapshot her electro buff because they would work so well. You wouldn't need to worry about Sara's ER that much since you wouldn't need to try to cast her Q since Cyno's lasts so long, you would just need to use her E.

Sara, Kazuha/Sucrose, Dendro + Cyno would be such a great team.

It's a shame because she has a great design

I think her buff plus Bennetts if it snapshotted would be way to OP

I’m still mad that I just got her to C5 and couldn’t get the C6 :weeps: 

47 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think her buff plus Bennetts if it snapshotted would be way to OP

I’m still mad that I just got her to C5 and couldn’t get the C6 :weeps: 

I decided to raise her because I was bored and I had enough Noblese artifacts and I have no one using the Favonious Bow, but as I've always thought she's too clunky to use.

I believe it doesn't depend on Bennett's or hers, it's just that certain characters snapshot some buffs and others not. For example Xiangling can snapshot any buff and that's what makes her in part broken yet HYV doesn't bat an eye, meanwhile I think Xingqiu doesn't, which makes no sense since XL does...(Beidou does snapshot too I think) Raiden snapshots and is able to abuse both Bennett and Sara + spamming and HYV doesn't have any issue with it either.

I understand some characters like Itto don't because of the stack system of the Husk set (this in fact makes her not as effective on Noelle because her burst snapshots), but the reasoning for who is able to snapshot or not is all over the place for example there's no reason Yoimiya shouldn't be able to snapshot Bennett's Q buff same for Ayato or Xiao (I think they aren't able if not feel free to correct)

I don't see why it would be broken for Cyno to be able to snapshot, in fact it would be less broken than Hyper Raiden since from what we know Cyno would probably use an EM time piece so Sara would be perfect to patch his potential lack of rough ATK damage. Plus they should reward you using Sara as a niche electro buffer unit. If not they should extend the duration of her buff to, I don't know, 10 or 12 seconds, you already lose a 2 seconds between changing character or animation anyway...Also wish they would allow her to regenerate particles with her C2...

Edited by Cloudy

Daily reminder that Aether is the canon traveler. Poor Uglymine stans. :sistrens:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I decided to raise her because I was bored and I had enough Noblese artifacts and I have no one using the Favonious Bow, but as I've always thought she's too clunky to use.

I believe it doesn't depend on Bennett's or hers, it's just that certain characters snapshot some buffs and others not. For example Xiangling can snapshot any buff and that's what makes her in part broken yet HYV doesn't bat an eye, meanwhile I think Xingqiu doesn't, which makes no sense since XL does...(Beidou does snapshot too I think) Raiden snapshots and is able to abuse both Bennett and Sara + spamming and HYV doesn't have any issue with it either.

I understand some characters like Itto don't because of the stack system of the Husk set (this in fact makes her not as effective on Noelle because her burst snapshots), but the reasoning for who is able to snapshot or not is all over the place for example there's no reason Yoimiya shouldn't be able to snapshot Bennett's Q buff same for Ayato or Xiao (I think they aren't able if not feel free to correct)

I don't see why it would be broken for Cyno to be able to snapshot, in fact it would be less broken than Hyper Raiden since from what we know Cyno would probably use an EM time piece so Sara would be perfect to patch his potential lack of rough ATK damage. Plus they should reward you using Sara as a niche electro buffer unit. If not they should extend the duration of her buff to, I don't know, 10 or 12 seconds, you already lose a 2 seconds between changing character or animation anyway...Also wish they would allow her to regenerate particles with her C2...

Raiden doesn't snapshot, i think.

1 minute ago, Julián said:

Raiden doesn't snapshot, i think.

Welp I think it did for some reason, still doesn't make any sense they let XL snapshot and not other units :rip:

-------

Barbruh meta

The game told me I hit my artifacts limit so I decided to level up my Ayaka’s current artifacts to make room, and her HP skyrocketed from 20K to 30K. I didn’t realize I had so many HP stats on her. :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Welp I think it did for some reason, still doesn't make any sense they let XL snapshot and not other units :rip:

-------

Barbruh meta

Not Nilou OVER before she even started :deadbanana2::deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

-------

Barbruh meta

Is it just Barbara that can do this because of LTSB's constant wet application?

14 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Daily reminder that Aether is the canon traveler. Poor Uglymine stans. :sistrens:

I remember venti used to mention the other sibling as abyss princess regardless of which traveler you have. 

Edited by newuser

9 minutes ago, Joster said:

What do I do with a c6 Dori :rip:

You could make her your carry for the memes :fan:

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

You could make her your carry for the memes :fan:

I skipped through the video and got to the part where he said it's cumbersome to use her nnn :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.