Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

There's one of those shooting the green dendro thing arrow puzzles that it's freaking bug and drives me crazy. It's next to a waypoint and when yu shoot it it activates but nothing happens, the other targets don't appear anywhere :gaycat6: I mean who cares about two primogems and a two star artifact, but the fact that it's there it pisses me off because it's the waypoint next to a daily lmao

OMG I hate it so much :rip:  :gaycat6:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Nilou is Erving prerelease skip I will regret skipping down the road lol

Special program for 3.1 on Thursday :duca:

Prayers that Cyno is in the first half !

On 9/13/2022 at 12:06 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nilou is Erving prerelease skip I will regret skipping down the road lol

Nilou seems weird, but I'm not against pulling for her. I've been trying a fridge team (Kokomi, Dendro MC, Rosaria and Kazuha) with a full EM Kokomi and it's kind of a slay. Without fully leveled artifacts miss Kokomi is producing 13k blooms

30 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Nilou seems weird, but I'm not against pulling for her. I've been trying a fridge team (Kokomi, Dendro MC, Rosaria and Kazuha) with a full EM Kokomi and it's kind of a slay. Without fully leveled artifacts miss Kokomi is producing 13k blooms

Hmm I could try this but the amount of time it took me to get the Koko I have i never want to touch farming her again lol

Cyno looks great, but I pretty much have too many viable electro units that I like using a lot lol. I also think Nilou will make sense with Kusanali (but I'm often wrong lol)

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Hmm I could try this but the amount of time it took me to get the Koko I have i never want to touch farming her again lol

Cyno looks great, but I pretty much have too many viable electro units that I like using a lot lol. I also think Nilou will make sense with Kusanali (but I'm often wrong lol)

I asume you're farming the new domain so pieces that you probably would think they are trash because of the ubstats if they have HP% and ER are perfect for Kokomi

The new EM set is perfect for her I'm just keeping an eye for EM main stat pieces that have HP and ER and saving them for Kokomi.

It's nice because bloom only scales with lvl and EM so running triple EM Koko is perfectly viable and maximizes your damage because her personal damage doesn't matter, all while she still heals decently nice. So far I'm running 2pc wanderers and 2pc dreams but if I get some nice pieces from farming the domain that can be used by Koko I will give her to them since in a fridge team the set gives you more em than the combination of the two sets

Cyno+Candace i Phase 1.

I WON :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Cyno+Candace i Phase 1.

I WON :jonny5:

Not me taking L after L :jonny3:

Mondstadt event focussing on Razor's story :jonny6: 

did they just announce a Genshin Impact anime that is animated by UFOTABLE?!?! OMG! :jonny5:

Edited by DemnisBreezy

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Not Genshit Anime :jonny3:

I cant watch the stream but is this there way of expediting the story lol

Cyno being phase one is good for me hihi. Nilou will be mine :weeps: (if I lose I will just guarantee kusanli )/

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I cant watch the stream but is this there way of expediting the story lol

Cyno being phase one is good for me hihi. Nilou will be mine :weeps: (if I lose I will just guarantee kusanli )/

I just think they are trying to cash on everything they can lol but an anime could be very good if they give us lots of great magical fightscenes

I wanted Cyno and Nilou because I like their designs, but I knew getting both was impossible so I was probably going to choose Nilou and I was hoping Candace would be with her but now I have no idea what to do. I was also hoping most of the reruns til Xmas were goingto be a skip for me like Childe, Venti, Eula, Hu Tao since I either have them or I don't really want them, but I always wanted Albedo but I'll have to skip it again ugh

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I just think they are trying to cash on everything they can lol but an anime could be very good if they give us lots of great magical fightscenes

I wanted Cyno and Nilou because I like their designs, but I knew getting both was impossible so I was probably going to choose Nilou and I was hoping Candace would be with her but now I have no idea what to do. I was also hoping most of the reruns til Xmas were goingto be a skip for me like Childe, Venti, Eula, Hu Tao since I either have them or I don't really want them, but I always wanted Albedo but I'll have to skip it again ugh

open your purse :gaycatina1:

Just now, Shendelzare said:

open your purse :gaycatina1:

That's what HYV would want :gaycatina1:

4 minutes ago, Underworld said:

I am afraid Sumeru is S****** over Inazuma..

The way it's completely shitting on Inafad in every way :jonny5:

Not them giving Candace the 5 star weapon and Dehya the 1 star one tho :deadbanana4:

Sumeru continues to eat up Inazuma I fear. #Justice4Inazuma :'(

Cyno being on the first banner. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.