• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I have to get more into getting good Artifacts but it is so painful to even get half decent ones. I have so many great characters but they all have okish artifacts at best. My Kazuha only has 735 EM, my Raiden Shogun is quite weak. My Zhongli basically has the worst artifacts in the game for me ( only need him for shielding anyways). 

My Kokomi and Xiao are pretty ok though (and Succarose as well).

It's so painful though :jonny6:

I feel like she's going to be really good, her burst has so much utility that it cannot be bad

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I feel like she's going to be really good, her burst has so much utility that it cannot be bad

I think she will be really good with Cyno. Most people are going to pair him up with Fischl for energy and extra damage but his own energy regeneration is not that bad since he can generate particles during his burst AND Dori's burst not only heals but also regenerates some energy and her burst cost is not that high either :WAP:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

I think she will be really good with Cyno. Most people are going to pair him up with Fischl for energy and extra damage but his own energy regeneration is not that bad since he can generate particles during his burst AND Dori's burst not only heals but also regenerates some energy and her burst cost is not that high either :WAP:

Well her burst is 80 so that's basically the highest (except Yae's 90 cost...such a nonsense) and doesn't look like she generates lots of particles with her E.

I think she could be great with Eula, since Eula is so energy hungry and she regenerates energy they could pair great. Honestly without being released she has lots of options. Alhaitham could also fit will in the future too

The poor VA getting harrassed on Twitter tho, some people take a video game too seriously

I want dori but don't want either Koko or Ganyu constellations lol 

44 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Well her burst is 80 so that's basically the highest (except Yae's 90 cost...such a nonsense) and doesn't look like she generates lots of particles with her E.

I think she could be great with Eula, since Eula is so energy hungry and she regenerates energy they could pair great. Honestly without being released she has lots of options. Alhaitham could also fit will in the future too

The poor VA getting harrassed on Twitter tho, some people take a video game too seriously

Doesn't she have a passive that lowers her burst cost to 50 or sum? I swear she had something like that in her kit :deadbanana4:

I would rather have Kuki :rip: (and actually do now, her glo UP)

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I want dori but don't want either Koko or Ganyu constellations lol 

I wouldn't mind having Ganyu just because I love her design (just not her playstyle, so it seems dumb to waste my wishes on it)

58 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

I would rather have Kuki :rip: (and actually do now, her glo UP)

Yeah Kuki seems irreplacable in hyperbloom. It's too convinient/easy and she has 100% in her skill, still don't have her, but if I manage to get her sometime in the future I will build her full EM Tenacity, I think that's the best way since I cannot be farming multiple sets for each character

Edited by Cloudy

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I wouldn't mind having Ganyu just because I love her design (just not her playstyle, so it seems dumb to waste my wishes on it)

Ganyu is lowkey great as a sub DPS (which is what I use her for)

I feel like Mihoyo has gotten a lot more lenient with exploration 100%’s 

The way I still have some Mondstat areas at 85% and already have 100% in a few sumeru areas with quite a few leftover chests. 

Why am i forced to do world quest so i can finish last phase of event?

86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.thu

12 hours ago, Sesame said:

I feel like Mihoyo has gotten a lot more lenient with exploration 100%’s 

The way I still have some Mondstat areas at 85% and already have 100% in a few sumeru areas with quite a few leftover chests. 

Yeah barely doing anything you get a lot of %. The only non Sumeru area that I have at 99% is actually the one you start your adventure, it's impossible to 100%

This new abyss is so annoying they literally place each enemy in a corner of the chamber and not even Kazuha can group them properly :toofunny3:

49 minutes ago, Venice B said:

This new abyss is so annoying they literally place each enemy in a corner of the chamber and not even Kazuha can group them properly :toofunny3:

Yeah, it's clear they do this on purpose so you cannot spam Kazuha/Venti

Honestly my main complain about abyss is the huge HP they put sometimes (tho I cannot complain since they do it to make people spend more on weapons, characters and resin refresh), the enemies that invulnerable or have annoying mechanics/phases. However I have to say abyss gets boring because it doesn't reward certain playstyles or characters.

For example electrocharged, bloom, hyperbloom, burgeon, overload, swirl aren't really rewarded because they are more overtime reactions made for lots of enemies and there's never of that in the abyss and you have to stick to the timing. I always end up using Hu Tao because can't output so much damage in such a little time that other comps don't work.

This abyss I haven't been able to 9 star the last floor because they have so much HP. Haven't tried with Hu Tao, but I will try tomorrow to see if I manage to improve the times

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah barely doing anything you get a lot of %. The only non Sumeru area that I have at 99% is actually the one you start your adventure, it's impossible to 100%

The way like 7-8 common chests might not even get you 1%. Honestly my issues with mondTRASH is more so the fact that there’s so many hidden things that aren’t even puzzles. Like “pick up 4 carrots and then kill the slime that spawns” or “light this small ass campfire hidden in the grass” 

Mondtrash truly the worst region by far. :nicole:

Exploration wise it goes: Sumeru > Inazuma >> Liyue >>>>>>> Mondtrash 

I am LOVING the relationship between Tighnari and Cyno. They are literally serving "old married couple" vibes.

So much so that I'm considering using my Scaramouche funds on him! :chick3:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA idk what to do :weeps: I want tighnari so bad and I'm counting on the fact that I'm gonna get him eventually as a 50/50 loss or a standard banner pull, but then again...I still don't have a qiqi so what if the same thing happens. I have guaranteed and have 150 pulls saved for cyno and maybe his weapon, but idk what to do anymore. Cyno will rerun eventually :jonny2:

7 hours ago, Julián said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA idk what to do :weeps: I want tighnari so bad and I'm counting on the fact that I'm gonna get him eventually as a 50/50 loss or a standard banner pull, but then again...I still don't have a qiqi so what if the same thing happens. I have guaranteed and have 150 pulls saved for cyno and maybe his weapon, but idk what to do anymore. Cyno will rerun eventually :jonny2:

You're gonna bite your ass when you lose the 50/50 for Cyno and get a Tighnari C1 :eli:

OT: I have 50 wishes saved for cyno, have the next promoted 5* guaranteed and still have 22 days of daily login and commissions which is another 20 pulls + Primos from world exploration, events, abyss so I think I am 100% getting him.

The only thing that might keep me away from him is if he is in the second half of 3.1 and I get weak starting to pull for Nilou in the first half :skull:

Edited by DemnisBreezy

6 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

You're gonna bite your ass when you lose the 50/50 for Cyno and get a Tighnari C1 :eli:

As a C2R1 Tig owner... this would be a massive win :gaycat4:

Cleared abyss with 

team one: Yae/Fischl/venti/koko

team 2: raiden/kazuha/Xiangling/ Bennet 

unless they change the abyss to those mage sheilds this set up works every time lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.