Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Sumero’s soundtrack is so good :gaycat: but omg this region is so big and we haven’t gotten to the desert part yet. 

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

region is so big

it's gonna be as big as monstadt and liyue combined methinks

5 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This is an assumption but if Klee mom is the pyro archon lol 

I don’t think so lol. Vanessa ( the one who saved mondstadt was said to be child/ descant of Pyro archon and She is not an elf. 

I'm kind of pressed they made Collei worse than stupid Traveler. They really hate cute girls, I'm still going to raise and use her tho

spacer.png

1 hour ago, newuser said:

I don’t think so lol. Vanessa ( the one who saved mondstadt was said to be child/ descant of Pyro archon and She is not an elf. 

Oh I just be saying things oop :dies:

When she becomes the Hydro archon and ends up having like double personality :WAP:

Jhana - Cthulu but a simp | VS Battles Wiki Forum

Jyahnar.full.3417582.jpg

jyahnar.png?rev=42a22a6d99fa7e948af6bf20d1c1fb8d&t=20210115222347

Also paimon randoming mentioning Nathan in the archon quest :dies:

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

When she becomes the Hydro archon and ends up having like double personality :WAP:

Jhana - Cthulu but a simp | VS Battles Wiki Forum

Jyahnar.full.3417582.jpg

jyahnar.png?rev=42a22a6d99fa7e948af6bf20d1c1fb8d&t=20210115222347

We already have the hydro archon. Please take this down. It’s very disrespectful to Mona, on her birthday at that. :biblio:

3 minutes ago, Sesame said:

We already have the hydro archon. Please take this down. It’s very disrespectful to Mona, on her birthday at that. :biblio:

Mona who?

28 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Mona who?

THE Mona, AKA the girlie who set the new precedent for Genshin puzzles/events with the quality and acclaim. Not everyone can be a cultural reset I guess. 

We want Elysia from Honkai to be the Hydro Archon or at least an expy in Fontaine. 

015334E7-6E1F-41B4-BD38-909318E1EE8D.gif

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Can the hydro archon even be better than Koko honestly 

Very easily lmao. Y'all f words are starting to overrate miss kokomi ngl

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

inb4 they nerf kokomi :fan:

8 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Very easily lmao. Y'all f words are starting to overrate miss kokomi ngl

We shall see hihi

spacer.png

Has someone done the new abyss? How is it?

I saw they added the new boses

I know the floor with the ruin dragons is going to be a pain, those mfs hit so hard and sometimes you can't even hit the flying one

Thank God I pulled for LeYAEnd Miko

spacer.png

On 8/31/2022 at 7:55 AM, Cloudy said:

I'm kind of pressed they made Collei worse than stupid Traveler. They really hate cute girls, I'm still going to raise and use her tho

spacer.png

They have different uses actually. Collei is suited to be a Dendro support for other Dendro units and dedicated Burgeon comps.

Traveler works best for Hyperbloom/Quicken/Aggravate/Spread reactions

Just now, Lexiel said:

They have different uses actually. Collei is suited to be a Dendro support for other Dendro units and dedicated Burgeon comps.

Traveler works best for Hyperbloom/Quicken/Aggravate/Spread reactions

The main issue is not even about how much dendro she applies. I know she's better suited for quicken teams but her burst duration is so short it kind of makes her clunky to use tbh

47 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Has someone done the new abyss? How is it?

I saw they added the new boses

I know the floor with the ruin dragons is going to be a pain, those mfs hit so hard and sometimes you can't even hit the flying one

Thank God I pulled for LeYAEnd Miko

spacer.png

Doing this abyss without a proper dendro character will be a pain. Right now my dendro MC is just a cute act for me to use in the overworld and not abyss ready and I refuse to build Flopllei. Guess I'll be stuck with 27* until I get Kusanali

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Doing this abyss without a proper dendro character will be a pain. Right now my dendro MC is just a cute act for me to use in the overworld and not abyss ready and I refuse to build Flopllei. Guess I'll be stuck with 27* until I get Kusanali

spacer.png

I'm trying to build both the Traveler and Collei, it shall be easier since they will most likely use the same set (since I refuse to farm for a Noblese set at all)

spacer.png

But, so far, the Abyss doesn't seem extremelly difficult. Venti seems kind of OP and most enemies are able to be frozen so I guess it depends of how much HP they've been given this time because sometimes they go overboard

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

spacer.png

I don't think so. If you were able to 36* it before, you should still be able to. 

I’m at a conference and on mobile but the abyss isn’t too bad 

accidentally pulling venti was great though cause he is so useful still 

22 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

kokomi is a 5 star barbara. 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

spacer.png

it is easier if you have raiden shogun and kazuha tbh. they deleted the chicken tree in about a minute. 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.