Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

One thing Mondstand has is that most of its characters have more personality and are more involved in the events that happen in the region.

Some of Inazuma characters, awful story aside, simply have no purpose. Like Ayaka is like the introduction character to the region, but she doesn't really add anything to the archon quest, same for Ayato who isn't even in it, same for Yoimiya, Kokomi, Itto, Gorou, Kuki, Heizou, Sayu, Sara. It's like they are mostly extras that lack a lot of personality. Inazuma's story is so bad because it's Raiden acting like that without really making any sense and Yae Miko just talking and talking about her

On the other hand, in Sumeru everyone has a purpose. Collei kind of shows you around and is a pretext of introducting that uncurable illness, Tighnari teaches you about Sumeru, it's lore and the mystery of the withering as well as slightly introducing or alluding that there's some plan the sages are cooking. Nilou and Dehya are part of the festival and contribute to solving what's happening and break the cycle. Althaitham helps you in Port Ormos and tells you about Dori who helps you obtain that capsule and Althaitham then keeps it and introduces another mystery

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

While I understand that Inazuma's writing was really poor and surface level, I think that's the region with the best characters. I mean... Raiden, Yae, Ayaka, Ayato, Itto, Kazuha, Kokomi and even Yoimiya are all a slay. It's probably the region with the best 5* chars so far and I doubt Sumeru will top it. 

86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.thu

It’s the fact that people consistently compare Sumeru to Inazuma for me…like the Genshin community is so unserious.

People say Inazuma is rushed or haphazard but that doesn’t mean the other regions are better, ESPECIALLY Mondstatt and Liyue. Both of which feel complete, but the overall content was lackluster basic and superficial.

Mondstatt was a tutorial with a basic story which is fine because it was the beginning of the game.

Liyue was basically a glorified Zhong Li story quest that tried to raise the stakes at the end of the story with a flash cutscene thanks to the Fatui which the writers can use at any time at the end to sensationalize things (aka the ending of Liyue isn’t special and if you take into account everything without the ending it’s meh)

Both Sumeru and Inazuma significantly raised the bar for Genshin content and pumped out loads of stuff to do that immersed you into the region without solely relying on the archon quest.

Inazuma’s lore, character design, exploration, and world quests are ALL significantly better than Mondstatt and Liyue and if you say the archon quest is all it takes to tank Inazuma to last place then you have to be joking. Even if the Inazuma archon quest was a haphazard sensational trauma dump quest, at least it was ******* memorable. Lastly no one talk about it..but the feeling a sad depressed isolated war torn region that they tried to do with Inazuma is something Liyue and Mondstatt could never do. Both of those regions were utter snoozefests comparatively.

also so far Sumeru’s world quests are ass.

Archon Quest: 

Sumeru>>>>>> Inazuma > Flopstatt > Liyue

Lore:
Inazuma >>>>>>> Flopstatt >>> Liyue

World Quests:

Inazuma >>>>>>>>>>>> the other 3 

Character Design:

Inazuma > Sumeru > Mondstatt > Liyue 

Character Impact to the story:

Sumeru > Mondsatt >>>> Liyue > Inazuma

Exploration: 

Sumeru >> Inazuma >>>> Liyue >>>> Mondstatt 

Region environments 

Sumeru > Inazuma >>>>> Liyue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mondsatt

and I think that’s pretty fair. I just don’t get Inazuma antis… the only thing I can say was probably better before Inazuma was events.

7 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

You cannot expect to be taken seriously if you rank Inazuma's archon quest as 2nd

Chiidish

Care to debate the other points 

Chiidish

cause it feels like the archon quest is all people have 

Chiidish

7 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

All the hotties stan Mondstadt. Why?

Mondstadt was the perfect introduction to Genshin with a likeable cast of characters and a storyline that, while not incredibly ambitious, was done well. Meanwhile Inasnooza's attempt at storytelling boils down to a failed grassroots communist movement led by a lifeless mermaid that went nowhere and Yae foxsplaining the plot in a sultry way to distract from the fact that the region's archon is a horribly written character.

Thank you for coming to my lecture.

Everything here was a flood of spillage. The other stuff was just a gay lying. Mondtrash’s plot was so forgettable the only thing I remember from it was Venti getting hate crimed and his stupid ass dragon trying to destroy the city because he was corrupted and blackmailed by the Fatui/abyss with his sex tape leak. 

Moving onto an actual good region, just finished the sumeru world quest line even though it was long as absolute **** but worth it in the end for the serve that left Shrine Maiden quest looking like a hot steaming anxiety shet. 

Spoiler

Let me save some primos for Rana because she’s going to slay isn’t she. 

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

It’s the fact that people consistently compare Sumeru to Inazuma for me…like the Genshin community is so unserious.

People say Inazuma is rushed or haphazard but that doesn’t mean the other regions are better, ESPECIALLY Mondstatt and Liyue. Both of which feel complete, but the overall content was lackluster basic and superficial.

Mondstatt was a tutorial with a basic story which is fine because it was the beginning of the game.

Liyue was basically a glorified Zhong Li story quest that tried to raise the stakes at the end of the story with a flash cutscene thanks to the Fatui which the writers can use at any time at the end to sensationalize things (aka the ending of Liyue isn’t special and if you take into account everything without the ending it’s meh)

Both Sumeru and Inazuma significantly raised the bar for Genshin content and pumped out loads of stuff to do that immersed you into the region without solely relying on the archon quest.

Inazuma’s lore, character design, exploration, and world quests are ALL significantly better than Mondstatt and Liyue and if you say the archon quest is all it takes to tank Inazuma to last place then you have to be joking. Even if the Inazuma archon quest was a haphazard sensational trauma dump quest, at least it was ******* memorable. Lastly no one talk about it..but the feeling a sad depressed isolated war torn region that they tried to do with Inazuma is something Liyue and Mondstatt could never do. Both of those regions were utter snoozefests comparatively.

also so far Sumeru’s world quests are ass.

Archon Quest: 

Sumeru>>>>>> Inazuma > Flopstatt > Liyue

Lore:
Inazuma >>>>>>> Flopstatt >>> Liyue

World Quests:

Inazuma >>>>>>>>>>>> the other 3 

Character Design:

Inazuma > Sumeru > Mondstatt > Liyue 

Character Impact to the story:

Sumeru > Mondsatt >>>> Liyue > Inazuma

Exploration: 

Sumeru >> Inazuma >>>> Liyue >>>> Mondstatt 

Region environments 

Sumeru > Inazuma >>>>> Liyue >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mondsatt

and I think that’s pretty fair. I just don’t get Inazuma antis… the only thing I can say was probably better before Inazuma was events.

:ryan2: What kind of lie is this 

The fact that we have like 3 other regions left :deadbanana:

how long is the game going to last (I lowkey just want to know the story lol)

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

The fact that we have like 3 other regions left :deadbanana:

how long is the game going to last (I lowkey just want to know the story lol)

Probably five years at least since they're taking their time with one year for each region + we still have Khaenri'ah and probably Celestia :mandown:

Also they could introduce new "worlds" since this is the Teyvat Chapter so they can probably make another chapter about another world? But I doubt the game will be still alive by then.

I fear hoyoverse wont be topping genshin cause their other games are too mech/mecha for the GP

6 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

I fear hoyoverse wont be topping genshin cause their other games are too mech/mecha for the GP

That ZZZ looks dope tho and very smooth

6 hours ago, sugrbby666 said:

And look how it worked out for my good sis with VentiHentai having 76.8k reddit subs meanwhile AyakaMains is rotting with 46.3k. Keep seething while my fav keeps eating.

I think you can argue about the quality of exploration and world quests but I'll take a simple, well done archon quest over the hot mess that was Inasnooza's any day of the week. There's a reason why climbing Stormterror's Lair and fighting Venti's pet still felt like the hypest moment in Genshin pre-Sumeru meanwhile I literally just burst out laughing when a giant version of Hitler appeared to attack us from behind after leaving her residence and fighting Signora (why was she there again? Oh right bc it didn't make sense and the plot sucked) followed by the abolition of the Vision Hunt Decree after Yae does some psychological counselling in Raiden's private naughty corner.

Why are we comparing a *****graphic subreddit with a harmless fan subreddit? Of course more people are going to show up for steamy content. One search on rule34 shows Venti has 1,892 pictures and Ayaka 1,357. Given the year difference in release time that’s a fairly close race. What we need to do is talk about the real loser here and ask ourselves why Ayatoe only has a mere 250. Is it his ugliness?

Very likely. 

When you think about it Ayato is basically Eula in a suit

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

When you think about it Ayato is basically Eula in a suit

Love Ayato but... this is tea. I wish Mihoyo would be more daring with the character design for Genshin as they are for their other games. Like that beefy furry from ZZZ... why don't we get something like that? 

17 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

I fear even that argument does not hold up to scrutiny looking at /r/AyakaHentai's stats:

Screenshot-2022-08-30-at-16-14-41.png

Also I apologise because I just realised you were referring to Dvalin's sex tape, not Venti's in your post and I am very disappointed to find there's no /r/DvalinHentai yet. And here I thought more Genshin players were interested in beastiality with the recent influx of Tighnari pullers.

:mandown:

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

Don’t Google it

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Love Ayato but... this is tea. I wish Mihoyo would be more daring with the character design for Genshin as they are for their other games. Like that beefy furry from ZZZ... why don't we get something like that? 

Honestly they introduced characters like Diona, Sucrose, Itto, Klee, Nahida, Sara, Tighnari or Gorou that don't really make much sense since you don't even really know their species origin, the point in them being like that and also since you don't see any other NPCs with those traits.

Like what the **** is Sucrose supposed to be? A dog like Gorou? She doesn't have a tail, what the **** is she why isn't any other npcs like that

I'm still wondering if Kokomi has horns or not or if she's half dragon or not

Tho knowing the limited range of skin colors that would be asking too much

Edited by Cloudy

1 hour ago, Sesame said:

:mandown:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Don’t Google it

WHAT IS THIS :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

Liyue char design last when Zhong, Xiao and Xl & Ning exist? yikes

The only redeeming plot point of Inazuma is Scaramouche being created by Raiden then being abandoned and it's all getting resolved in Sumeru. Even Mihoyo knows the **** was trash.

Nahida Will free the people from the shackles of Zhong Li :jonnycat:

Just finished part II of the archon quest :jonnycat: that one was a bit of an emotional rollercoaster at the end. I can't wait till part III.

World quests and completing the map as much as possible is next for me :duca:

This is an assumption but if Klee mom is the pyro archon lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.