Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

33 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I just read collei’sback story in the manga and was not expecting that to be so dark :jonnycat:

It will be so funny to see Mihoyo trying to give Dottore a "redemption" so he can be playable knowing all the ****** up **** he has done not only to Collei but to all those children too 

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/26/2022 at 11:41 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also koko is kind of the best character in the game when you look at 

she is pretty much useful in almost every scenario 

Mother does it all and does it well. Serves beauty, wits, power, lore, DPS, Phy DPS, Elemental DPS, Healer, Tank, Off Field Hydro Applicator, she IS the true Hydro archon.

13 hours ago, Venice B said:

Hyperbloom is a total slay, probably my favorite dendro reaction :WAP:

Lisa becomes a monster with full elemental mastery + dendro and two hydro characters, the numbers popping on the screen wow :WAP:

Which artifacts are you using on her? I'm gonna try full EM Kuki see how she stacks in Hyperbloom/Aggravate teams

5 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Which artifacts are you using on her? I'm gonna try full EM Kuki see how she stacks in Hyperbloom/Aggravate teams

I'm using 4pc Thundering Fury with full EM + sacrificial frags :WAP:

14 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm using 4pc Thundering Fury with full EM + sacrificial frags :WAP:

Thundering Fury? Damn ***** that's dedication to farming I'm shooketh

57 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Thundering Fury? Damn ***** that's dedication to farming I'm shooketh

I think the new set will also be good for her but I had some TF pieces so decided to go with them until I get more pieces of the new set.

Finished the quest and I liked it, but my god...they need to make them more enjoyable. The story is well thought out, but they need to make some battle aspect into them because all this walking back and forth and the hour long monologues are something else...

Wait...Keqing+Fischl+Zhongli+Dendro Traveler is the most fun I've had in this game in a while :ahh: They way ratqing WON 2 years later OMG :toofunny2: I mean, it only works cause fischl is broken but this team is legit. Keqing ha revenge!

The Electro ladies (Yae Miko, Lisa, and Keqing) and Kokomi getting the final laugh after getting dragged by the fan base. I love to see it. :clap3:

I can't believe I 100%ed the whole map yesterday, and now I'm just back to doing commissions and bounties. No regrets though, Sumeru is a SERVE. :jonny:

2 hours ago, Axolotl said:

I can't believe I 100%ed the whole map yesterday, and now I'm just back to doing commissions and bounties. No regrets though, Sumeru is a SERVE. :jonny:

Wait what? 100% exploration as well? :jonny3: How did you do that so fast??

3 hours ago, Axolotl said:

Omg so fast? I'm taking my time because I don't want to burn through all the content that fast.

I did finish the archon quest because it's basically a long ass sequence of dialogue, but I did it in a span of 4 days.

------

I can't believe I'm finally leveling the traveler for dendro :rip:

6 hours ago, Axolotl said:

Oh wow I didn't even unlock all waypoints yet :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Just now, Venice B said:

I'm desperate for primos sisterens :deadbanana2:(I enjoyed exploring Sumeru though 100%)spacer.png

On 8/28/2022 at 5:16 AM, sugrbby666 said:

I love Sumeru exploration. It feels like we went back to Godstadt/Slayue-esque exploration but an upgraded, less basic 2022 version.

So happy we're done with the ugly, purple puzzle fest Inasnooza was. If I could delete all those game files I honestly would. What a stain on the franchise. :coffee2:

The Mondtrash sneak… as if it wasn’t just a bunch of big barren ass grassy fields and the same 5 puzzles over again. :rip:

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

I'm desperate for primos sisterens :deadbanana2:(I enjoyed exploring Sumeru though 100%)spacer.png

oh wow u better werk. :clap3:

I didn't even 100% any other parts of the worl :rip::jonny2:

I thought Sumeru was going to be a lighter story but it’s lowkey darker than inazuma 

at least the story makes sense so far 

raiden’s storyline and motives are a bit of a reach to me still lol 

23 minutes ago, Sesame said:

The Mondtrash sneak… as if it wasn’t just a bunch of big barren ass grassy fields and the same 5 puzzles over again. :rip:

So accurate to what Europe is from France to Russia :michael:

Not them nerfing Candace hard. She wasn't even looking to be good to begin with :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

So accurate to what Europe is from France to Russia :michael:

Spill, but at least the cities are pretty. The city in the game can’t relate.. it looks like a monotone prison. I feel bad for the NPCs. 

22 minutes ago, sugrbby666 said:

And we love that sis :listening:

The bias turning OUT. Nobody wants to hear it but Inazuma had the best open world exploration behind Sumeru. It’s severely behind Sumeru, but it was still better than both Mondtrash and LiyEWe. The diversity between all the different islands was a moment.

I love Sumeru but something about Inazuma hits different. I don't know if it's because that's the region where I really got invested in the game but yesterday I went back to Inazuma after a whole week of Sumeru to do my weekly comissions and whew... the settings, the music, the whole atmosphere is a slay :WAP:

But Sumeru City >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Inazuma City. They really outdid themselves with Sumeru's design. Inazuma city looks like a really long hallway and that's it :toofunny3:

Inazuma has the bops though I will say 

no way kusanali demo song will top raidens hihi 

Inazuma is trash

86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.thu

The only good thing from Inazuma is Ayaka, Ayato, Kokomi and Raiden

The story is even so far the worst one, a rushed mess.

Mondstad is definitely the worst region by far

God I love quicken and Fischl is just ******* broken

Monstand at least served personality, unlike Inazuma that served schizophrenia

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.