Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

The archon quest finally delivered for once and is setting up a really interesting plot for the rest of Sumeru. 

The truth is Mondstat, Liyue, and the majority of Inazuma had really **** writing, and it feels like Mihoyo finally spent our Gacha dollars on PLOT.

:biblionny:

Spoiler

Also Paimon is getting more and more likable, let me give her a solid 8 next rate. 

:skull:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumeru is absolutely beautiful, the other three regions can't simply compare. I've barely explored it tho and I love to simply just wander and observe it

Also I LOVE using dendro/electro quicken. It's just so cool

Do we think the archon will be a healer 

I don’t know why I get those vibes lol 

On 8/24/2022 at 9:55 PM, Julián said:

The way this archon quest outsold every other one so far. They ate with the writing this time. Made me emotional ngl. 

:cupid:

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Probably not... I have a feeling each of the archons will be the best in one particular thing and the hydro archon will probably be the healer of the bunch. Kusanali will probably focus on elemental mastery since everything in Sumeru seems to be about EM.

Venti - grouping

Zhongli - shield

Raiden - energy

Kusanali - elemental mastery

hydro archon - healing

pyro archon - damage 

Tsaritsa - ?

6 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I doubt it. If you look at the traveler's kit from other elements the archon usually has some enhanced version of it

Anemo - Tornado-grouping vs. Blackhole-grouping

Geo - Rock ball vs. Pillars which you can get on

Electro - Energy generation

So most likely it will be a super EM buff, basically making her able to fit on any Dendro reaction team

On 8/24/2022 at 9:41 AM, DemnisBreezy said:

Did a 10 pull on Tignaris banner in hopes of getting Collei but I only received a Fishl Con (have her C6 now yey) and one for Heizhou (lol I won't complain tho).

I will not spend any wishes now until Cyno's banner as I have a guaranteed and don't want to accidentally get Tignari...

C6 fischl is a 5 star character. Other 4 stars can’t compare. 

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I doubt it. If you look at the traveler's kit from other elements the archon usually has some enhanced version of it

Anemo - Tornado-grouping vs. Blackhole-grouping

Geo - Rock ball vs. Pillars which you can get on

Electro - Energy generation

So most likely it will be a super EM buff, basically making her able to fit on any Dendro reaction team

7 hours ago, Venice B said:

Probably not... I have a feeling each of the archons will be the best in one particular thing and the hydro archon will probably be the healer of the bunch. Kusanali will probably focus on elemental mastery since everything in Sumeru seems to be about EM.

Venti - grouping

Zhongli - shield

Raiden - energy

Kusanali - elemental mastery

hydro archon - healing

pyro archon - damage 

Tsaritsa - ?

I’m dumb but this all makes sense lol :dies: 

Also koko is kind of the best character in the game when you look at 

she is pretty much useful in almost every scenario 

I just spent hours playing in Sumeru and barely made a dent what the actual hell 

Also the tree needing 35 sigils for a level up… I-

6 hours ago, Sesame said:

I just spent hours playing in Sumeru and barely made a dent what the actual hell 

Also the tree needing 35 sigils for a level up… I-

It’s so easy to get side tracked 

Maybe it’s becAuse I didn’t really use artifacts well when I first did the story but why is this so easy lol 

This archon quest is a slay already, the writting is so good and I'm gagging at how even some of the npcs have more interesting personalities and backstories than some of the Inazuma characters :bibliahh: Dunyarzad and the Knight of Flowers were robbed of being playable characters!

I'm so excited to see what Nahida will do about the sages, I really hope she stomps all over them 

:WAP:

I got my first ever 4 substatter at lvl 0 circlet with crit rate main stat and ER, Crit dmg and ATK% as substats...

It ended up great

spacer.png

I love Genshin impact!...f*** my life :angry:

17 minutes ago, Julián said:

I got my first ever 4 substatter at lvl 0 circlet with crit rate main stat and ER, Crit dmg and ATK% as substats...

It ended up great

spacer.png

I love Genshin impact!...f*** my life :angry:

Oof that flat def hurts, rolling artifacts is the second most painful thing in the game after losing the 50/50

-------

Love seeing Tighnari showcases, it's so satisfying how fast he shoots and the sound of all his burst arrows hitting an enemy at the same time. I'm not pulling for him because I personally want to safe for Nilou's banner and also because I suck at aim shots, but he is really cool

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Oof that flat def hurts, rolling artifacts is the second most painful thing in the game after losing the 50/50

-------

Love seeing Tighnari showcases, it's so satisfying how fast he shoots and the sound of all his burst arrows hitting an enemy at the same time. I'm not pulling for him because I personally want to safe for Nilou's banner and also because I suck at aim shots, but he is really cool

I love seeing videos saying how easy it is playing ganyu and tighnari and all my attempts are a mess even with shields lol 

That archon quest was wild :jonnycat:

i didn’t want it to end 

Hyperbloom is a total slay, probably my favorite dendro reaction :WAP:

Lisa becomes a monster with full elemental mastery + dendro and two hydro characters, the numbers popping on the screen wow :WAP:

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Hyperbloom is a total slay, probably my favorite dendro reaction :WAP:

Lisa becomes a monster with full elemental mastery + dendro and two hydro characters, the numbers popping on the screen wow :WAP:

LALISA getting the last laugh. :jonnycat: I need to save my stardust to get her C2 the next time she’s available in the store. 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

That archon quest was wild :jonnycat:

i didn’t want it to end 

The way I thought the Archon quest would be the highlight of Sumeru, but these Varanara quests are the biggest kii and I can’t believe how many there are. Inazuma world quests giving Walmart energy while Sumeru gives Whole Foods.

Spoiler

The way that they all keep skull dragging Paimon is absolutely sending me. Arabalika is THAT *****. 

The lashings Nilou and Candace kits are getting whew chile, why does HYV keep insisting on giving the slayful pretty girls some of the most niche or weird kits ever :biblio:

8 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

LALISA getting the last laugh. :jonnycat: I need to save my stardust to get her C2 the next time she’s available in the store. 

Thankfully I have her c2 and I started building her a few months ago as a support for Raiden, but now I will build her as an EM main carry with dendro :WAP:

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

The lashings Nilou and Candace kits are getting whew chile, why does HYV keep insisting on giving the slayful pretty girls some of the most niche or weird kits ever :biblio:

Cyno is getting some lashings too... apparently his burst lasts too long for the supports to keep up with their buffs and his multipliers aren't that good either. I have a feeling Nahida will be THEE dendro support for him though :toofunny3:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Cyno is getting some lashings too... apparently his burst lasts too long for the supports to keep up with their buffs and his multipliers aren't that good either. I have a feeling Nahida will be THEE dendro support for him though :toofunny3:

I mean you know HYV, create the problem and sell you the solution later

I just read collei’sback story in the manga and was not expecting that to be so dark :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.