• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

The new Sumeru trailer is so good I feel like Kusanali is coming for that top 10 spot in the next rate

gAM3SrH.gif

40 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The new Sumeru trailer is so good I feel like Kusanali is coming for that top 10 spot in the next rate

gAM3SrH.gif

For the bottom top 10 maybe

gAM3SrH.gif

39 minutes ago, newuser said:

How come there’s no geo for standard 5 ️? Albedo could be added. 

I one the earlier leaks showed a banner with both Tighnari and Albedo on it so maybe they changed their minds last minute.

If I lose my Cyno banner to Tighnari I'm gonna be devastated, I don't want that ugly overgrown rat.

1 hour ago, newuser said:

How come there’s no geo for standard 5 ️? Albedo could be added. 

None of the limited chars can be added, they have an explicit disclaimer for all of them and adding them into standard would open them up to a lawsuit.

gAM3SrH.gif

Albedo is too good to be a standard character anyway, have you guys seen his cons? There's no way in hell mihoyo would be handing those to us like that :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Venice B said:

gAM3SrH.gif

@CakeLikeRihanna and I will keep our heels on ha neck. #NotMyDendroArchon

Edited by highwind44029

11 hours ago, Venice B said:

Drag me I'm a softie I should've given her a 1

FVhQgLHUUAEMrrm.thumb.gif.35c9f7df2e5391

Now you know to be strategic during the next rate.

Let me take note of the scores of the misogynists and offset them during the next rate. I hope I can count on your help on this one, Miss @Wotamin.

Kusanali served in that trailer.. i predict she will rise in top 7 on the next rate.

Only our Dendro Archon.

The rate was so tragic.... the amount of men + unreleased characters getting high placements :bibliahh:

Did another 10 pull on the Yoimiya banner but lost the 50/50 at 76 pity to Diluc (again :rip:) I wish I would be getting a Jean someday or Mona but no....

Now I am saving 100% for Cyno. Hopefully I'll get enough primos but this should be no problem as long as I login daily and do the commissions...

7 hours ago, Underworld said:

Kusanali served in that trailer.. i predict she will rise in top 7 on the next rate.

Only our Dendro Archon.

This, she will claim her place as the real dendro archon and she will SLAY

gAM3SrH.gif

Nilou will eat the girls up until Dehya comes out :fan:

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Nilou will eat the girls up until Dehya comes out :fan:

Nilou was the main pop girl from the Sumeru preview it actually shocked me how big her role seems to be in the next archon quest, I thought she was going to be just a cute lil dancer but she seems heavily involved in the whole thing. She went from meh to must pull in my books, but I have to stay strong for Cyno :jonny5:

Might just skip Yoimiya and continue saving until 3.1 since I’m skipping the Billie Eilish fursona and I already have the three reruns. 
spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

Might just skip Yoimiya and continue saving until 3.1 since I’m skipping the Billie Eilish fursona and I already have the three reruns. 
spacer.png

You should, Cyno will be a slay

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

You should, Cyno will be a slay

spacer.png

Can’t wait to become a Cyno main and waste all my hoarded hero’s wit on him.

spacer.png

So if the patches are going to be 5 weeks how many are the banners going to last?

Also they should give us compensation about those lost weeks of no dailies and primogems for the banners

spacer.png

Nilou ugly and a loser, Kokomi already better etc. Azura better dancer etc. 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

So if the patches are going to be 5 weeks how many are the banners going to last?

Also they should give us compensation about those lost weeks of no dailies and primogems for the banners

spacer.png

We got three extra weeks during the Ayaka banner when things got delayed, that's why they're making the next patches shorter. But it sucks for new players who didn't get the extra weeks of primos back then, they're screwed.

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Venice B said:

We got three extra weeks during the Ayaka banner when things got delayed, that's why they're making the next patches shorter. But it sucks for new players who didn't get the extra weeks of primos back then, they're screwed.

spacer.png

Kinda their fault for only starting to play the game now if you ask me.

The first round is lowkey serving skip besides maybe the 4star just to get a dendro lol 

or I can actually get zhongli since I have Klee lol

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.