Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

I'm thinking about finally building Lisa to be a support for Raiden but I have no idea which artifacts to give her since Bennett already uses 4pc noblesse... should I give her 4pc emblem? I was even thinking about giving her 4pc thundersoother to maximize Raiden's damage but idk if that would work :deadbanana4:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the BP worth it? I’m lvl 40 there won’t reach 50 though….

19 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm thinking about finally building Lisa to be a support for Raiden but I have no idea which artifacts to give her since Bennett already uses 4pc noblesse... should I give her 4pc emblem? I was even thinking about giving her 4pc thundersoother to maximize Raiden's damage but idk if that would work :deadbanana4:

this video did Emblem. Stats are at the end 

ER, electro, crit

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

5 minutes ago, Joster said:

If you have a BP weapon you want and are really pushing for an upcoming 5 star then yes. 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

If you have a BP weapon you want and are really pushing for an upcoming 5 star then yes. 

Why it I’m pushing for a 5 star? Well about the Bp are they good? Got amenemo sword today so that got me happy for a qhile

it im getting kaZuha next. Is a BP weapon good for him?

8 minutes ago, Joster said:

Why it I’m pushing for a 5 star? Well about the Bp are they good? Got amenemo sword today so that got me happy for a qhile

Nope, all of the BP weapons have crit rate as main stat and that's not really useful for kazuha, the sword passive is really bad for him too.

The best 4* option kazuha is favonious sword imo. 

If you get the BP, i'd suggest getting Serpent Spine and refining it, it's truly the best BP weapon and can compete with/outdamage many 5* claymores. 

8 minutes ago, Joster said:

You get extra intertwine fates

As for BP weapon Not for Kazuha. You just used your billet but the iron sting is the “best” for him cause it has a EM base stat

favnoius or sacrificial also are great though so I wouldn’t worry about that 

I have another billet though.

got anamemo for ayaka but I can got for iron also.

serpent spine is the most useful weapon from BP then? Might get the 10 bucks BP

4 minutes ago, Joster said:

Iron isnt really necessary I believe but others may know a bit more. Favionous is just as good over all and you don’t have to waste anything

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

51 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I would wait to build Lisa til Sumeru comes out because I feel one of the artifact sets will be pretty good

When I build her I'm planning ER/EM/EM with an ER weapon

Also I don't know if she pairs very well with Raiden, mainly because of this

Raiden Def shred work in a special way in that hers doesnt stack with other sources of def shred like u would expect normally. For example, enemy is lvl 90 and both lisa and Raiden is lvl90, Lisa Def shred will shred 15% of enemy def, so the Def of the enemy is only 85% left. But Ei def shred doesnt stack with it and shred another 60%. What it does is "ignore" 60% of the enemy current Def, so Ei actually only shred 60% of the current amount of Def the enemy has, which in this example is 60% of the 85% def, or 34% only. In short, Ei c2 actually scale worse if u stack other sources of def shred to the point of using another buff is way better.

24 minutes ago, Joster said:

The BP pass weapons are ok, the best one is definitely serpent spine mainly because there aren't really many good claymores. The others are rarely used and can be easily subtitute for other 4 star weapons. So I say the main appeal of the BP are the extra wishes and resources + the namecard

As for Kazuha non will do, since if you want to build him as most people do you want as much Elemental Mastery as you can give him so that means EM/EM/EM and a EM sword. You have a couple of free options, the most used is the iron stong from the blacksmith and then there's the 3 star weapon dark iron sword (that apparently can be obtained in liyue; if you get it remember to lock it because you can only get it once)

Amenoma is best suited for Ayaka if you don't have mistsplitter, or for Jean

Edited by Cloudy

6 minutes ago, Joster said:

If you don't want to use the billet use this one. It has similar EM to the Iron Sting. This is kind of a collectable, you can only get it once

Genshin Impact: Weapon - Dark Iron Sword - Genshin Impact Game DB

30 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

this video did Emblem. Stats are at the end 

ER, electro, crit

Yeah 4pc emblem seems like the best option, I'll see if I have good pieces for her though it's been ages since I last farmed in that domain and I don't want to go back there lol

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Yeah 4pc emblem seems like the best option, I'll see if I have good pieces for her though it's been ages since I last farmed in that domain and I don't want to go back there lol

You can also use the KQM Guide for her: https://keqingmains.com/lisa/

It's very detailed and shows explanations for all viable team comps, weapons, etc. :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I would wait to build Lisa til Sumeru comes out because I feel one of the artifact sets will be pretty good

When I build her I'm planning ER/EM/EM with an ER weapon

Also I don't know if she pairs very well with Raiden, mainly because of this

But that's assuming Raiden has her 2nd con right? Mine is at c0 right now so I think she will benefit from Lisa's def shred. And yeah I'm not planning on farming artifacts specially for Lisa, I will try to scrap some I already have :jonny5:

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

But that's assuming Raiden has her 2nd con right? Mine is at c0 right now so I think she will benefit from Lisa's def shred. And yeah I'm not planning on farming artifacts specially for Lisa, I will try to scrap some I already have :jonny5:

Yeah that's only for Raiden C2

19 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

If you don't want to use the billet use this one. It has similar EM to the Iron Sting. This is kind of a collectable, you can only get it once

Genshin Impact: Weapon - Dark Iron Sword - Genshin Impact Game DB

Thanks u everyone! Just got this and locked it. Hah :) 

Finally decided to move on from VV domain and started to farm the opulence/clam one

rZQIDPu.gif

Time to finally give my level 80 talent 6 Yunjin her artifacts. So far the results have been more lucrative than that stupid VV domain

Managed to get some good DEF pieces on set and also a crakced Hydro goblet for miss Kokomi on the clam set

rZQIDPu.gif

i really hate chasm. who the **** designed that abomination. i can’t even climb properly and i always get lost since all i see are rocks

20 hours ago, Joster said:

Don't buy it unless you hit 50. That's when you get the primos which is the only thing that makes it slightly worth it. The fates alone don't.

On 7/7/2022 at 4:02 PM, Joster said:

pretty sure the $20 pass lets you skip 10 levels, just saying :giraffe:

8 hours ago, Margaux said:

i really hate chasm. who the **** designed that abomination. i can’t even climb properly and i always get lost since all i see are rocks

Drag it, Liyue is really all rocks :biblio:

BP is worth for the **** ton of resources you get. The weapons are kinda irrelevant except serpent spine claymore.

have you done all the event challenges for BP experience. Depending on that you might be able to finish. But if you did and you’re still level 40 yeah it might be too late to max it. 

Edited by Chiidish

Yeah. Too late. Might skip this one then. Not paying 20…. Was going to spend Max 10 but if it ain’t worth it at 41…. I’ll get it for the next season

42 minutes ago, Chiidish said:

BP is worth for the **** ton of resources you get. The weapons are kinda irrelevant except serpent spine claymore.

have you done all the event challenges for BP experience. Depending on that you might be able to finish. But if you did and you’re still level 40 yeah it might be too late to max it. 

This. Sometimes the books/mora I get from the BP are more important than the wishes and primos lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.