Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

I wish they made a end game content with stricter rules. 

for example, you can only play with the starters (Amber,Lisa,Kaeya) first season. You have to choose one of them. Only boss battles and after every battle you get a boost. Every character C6 but no artifact and see how it goes. I believe that would have been super fun. 

• Like 2

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, Venice B said:

a38c86628700173d6566762ca848f1ebaf07fbf3

The way Genshin will NEVER be able to top this... like we already know they're killing Murata's ass in Natlan because of the teyvat trailer and her death won't have 1% of the impact of this scene because Focalors did it first and she did it beautifully. No one will care about that colonizer's ass dying when we have the OG sacrifical queen :bird:

I don't wanna dismiss them yet because somehow they outdid Sumeru AQ when we thought it wasn't possible but yeah it's gonna be really hard to top GODtaine's AQ. We know the pyro archon should die and resurrect but I wonder what the twist will be. SheinNazia will be utter garbage cuz you know they're gonna add fatui plot in there, ig it's gonna be some rainbow uwu land where fatuis are all actually etc... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, CBC said:

I don't wanna dismiss them yet because somehow they outdid Sumeru AQ when we thought it wasn't possible but yeah it's gonna be really hard to top GODtaine's AQ. We know the pyro archon should die and resurrect but I wonder what the twist will be. SheinNazia will be utter garbage cuz you know they're gonna add fatui plot in there, ig it's gonna be some rainbow uwu land where fatuis are all actually etc... 

I still think MuRATa's will die and resurrect in order to give the pyro Gnosis to Aether. He will need it for SheinNazia (screaming at this) :bibliahh: judging how he got folded by Arlecchino.

• Haha 2

Well i remember everyone hated Furina and the story and now we see where we are :suburban:

I believe that the Murata story will be iconic and harsh but not sad like Furinas. 

Can't believe we get Natlan teaser in a few days omg. 

i saw the other day that most of my characters have a high friendship. Just 1 was level one and that was Heizou :suburban:

he and Yoimiya were the most benched character ever in my list. 

Anyway i decided to give it a try. Every artifact i gave him ended up crit rate/dmg :suburban:

He has the Skyward Atlas so above 2300 attack

70 crit rate

120 crit dmg

i made him acsension level 6 but he is still level 80. 

his talents are 

3/7/4 and he hits 150.000 with his elemantal skill. Thats higher than most of my characters :suburban:

If only he was C6 (he is C4) he would get a +16 crit rate +32 crit dmg boost for his E which would make him a monster and ofcourse his talent levels up a bit. I hope he comes with Nilou or Emilie together with Kaveh so i can get them. 

• Thanks 2

I think they really need to bring a mode like Depths of Illusive Realm to Genshin. IT's RNG is fine i guess, but it is so barebone compared to what Wuva serves and then you add the annoying entry requirements... It all sounds like a big fat flop. 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, yourcloud said:

I think they really need to bring a mode like Depths of Illusive Realm to Genshin. IT's RNG is fine i guess, but it is so barebone compared to what Wuva serves and then you add the annoying entry requirements... It all sounds like a big fat flop. 

I actually like the entry requirements because it's like they're rewarding those who have been playing the game for a long time spending their time building lots of characters. Nothing against those who started playing the game recently but I feel like this game mode is aimed for the "veteran" players, if you can even say that. 

But yeah, wuwa took what hoyoverse did with the Simulated Universe from HSR and made it even better. I had a feeling this Genshin endgame wouldn't be that hard so I'm not surprised, for some reason they seem to be decided on not making any hard battle content in Genshin (events included). They had the blueprint ready to go with Labirynth Warriors and still decided to just ignore that. I guess the majority of Genshin players are casuals that don't really care about combat, abyss and stuff (lots of people on my friend list haven't even done IT :rip: )

Edited by Venice B
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

I actually like the entry requirements because it's like they're rewarding those who have been playing the game for a long time spending their time building lots of characters. Nothing against those who started playing the game recently but I feel like this game mode is aimed for the "veteran" players, if you can even say that. 

But yeah, wuwa took what hoyoverse did with the Simulated Universe from HSR and made it even better. I had a feeling this Genshin endgame wouldn't be that hard so I'm not surprised, for some reason they seem to be decided on not making any hard battle content in Genshin (events included). They had the blueprint ready to go with Labirynth Warriors and still decided to just ignore that. I guess the majority of Genshin players are casuals that don't really care about combat, abyss and stuff (lots of people on my friend list haven't even done IT :rip: )

Fair you are right about the game catering to veterans for once and that being okay, but even considering that, it still feels shallow compared to Wuva nn. It is not even being hard, they could have done so much more to feel it like a roguelike with increased damage, double casting abilities etc and they only did it but barebones and it is very like "Ok :/" 

In other news, are we playing ZZZ girls? I just gave it a go and honestly it is very, neneleakes.ghetto.video so far.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yourcloud said:

Fair you are right about the game catering to veterans for once and that being okay, but even considering that, it still feels shallow compared to Wuva nn. It is not even being hard, they could have done so much more to feel it like a roguelike with increased damage, double casting abilities etc and they only did it but barebones and it is very like "Ok :/" 

In other news, are we playing ZZZ girls? I just gave it a go and honestly it is very, neneleakes.ghetto.video so far.

I don't have the capacity to play another gacha (Genshit, Star Derail, WuWa) so ZZZ is getting ignored. I heard it's incredibly mid.

• Like 2

I'm sorry but every time I think about ZZZ I remember of

On 7/3/2024 at 5:38 AM, yourcloud said:

I know the basement that they run ZZZ on stenches of body odor. 

And like... this is the most accurate thing that sums up ZZZ. It literally looks like a game where devs are trying to please every weird asian fetish that exists. From big breasted girls to feet girls to furries to robots... it's really embarrassing it screams incel energy :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ZZZ is the pinnacle of Hoyo's otakuness and in a perfect world it would lure away the incels from their other games and let Hoyo do their thing without having to listen to them but that probably won't be the case

wssRKF1.jpg

Okay i changed my decision. Even though i want Emilie A LOT i have to skip her. I will pull for Nilou and during phase 1 for C1 Yelan. I'm not even sure if she will come home but i desperately need her ER to be fixed :weeps: 

42 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Okay i changed my decision. Even though i want Emilie A LOT i have to skip her. I will pull for Nilou and during phase 1 for C1 Yelan. I'm not even sure if she will come home but i desperately need her ER to be fixed :weeps: 

Why are you wasting your primos on C1 Yelan? Get Emilie or wait for Natlan.

• Like 1

like that xingqiu downgrade in drag has been completely finished by GODrina, refunds should be given! anyway empty theater expansion prob means a zone in natlan will have like 2 chests to avoid too many wishes 

wssRKF1.jpg

• Haha 1

GENSHIN BEST GAME OF ALL TIME I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU

c6aGLvM.png

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Why are you wasting your primos on C1 Yelan? Get Emilie or wait for Natlan.

For her ER ofcourse. Because of her C1 you can use her E once more. 

But i believe if i should pull for cons it should be for characters i go crazy for. I like Yelan a lot and have her weapon but whatever :suburban:

————-

The livestream is happening NOW

Just now, CBC said:

GENSHIN BEST GAME OF ALL TIME I NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU

c6aGLvM.png

OMG WOW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.