Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Well, I don't have enough characters at level 70 to complete Act 7 & 8 at the Imaginary Theater.

:suburban:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Well, I don't have enough characters at level 70 to complete Act 7 & 8 at the Imaginary Theater.

:suburban:

What about trial characters and your friend's characters? Haven't played today yet but I thought we would be able to use those :lakitu:

25 minutes ago, Venice B said:

What about trial characters and your friend's characters? Haven't played today yet but I thought we would be able to use those :lakitu:

Maybe I didn't read properly but it said I only have 13 characters that fit the criteria outside of trial ones?
Anyways this mode is a FLOP, literally takes less than 10 minutes to get all rewards. :hoetenks:

20 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Pls, Neuvi's SQ was a masterpiece. So emotional.

it was meant to be but how are we supposed to feel anything for some random npc they just introduced and served the emotional punch like 5 seconds into the quest? Not to mention Neuve is written with 0 depth to him... Clorinde/Sig stories were way more emotional because the build up was well written 

Now I knew IT was gonna be some ez bs but I wasn't expecting 10min of gameplay ez... :toofunny2:

anyway for the EU if they wanna try Furina C6: 701347802

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CBC said:

Now I knew IT was gonna be some ez bs but I wasn't expecting 10min of gameplay ez... :toofunny2:

anyway for the EU if they wanna try Furina C6: 701347802

I sent you a friend request! (766101174)

• Thanks 1

Finished the whole thing in 9 minutes like... is this what they're calling ENDGAME content???

Strictly Come Dancing 2024 | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

Edited by Venice B
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Finished the whole thing in 9 minutes like... is this what they're calling ENDGAME content???

Strictly Come Dancing 2024 | Page 111 | The Popjustice Forum

I don't understand how Star Rail gets all the cool events and the new end game DU, while Genshit gets the bare minimum???
The theater has gorgeous fantasy designs and I enjoyed the casual Hexenzirkel lore drop but this is just a typical event, can't believe it's endgame content.

I also finished it. It wasn't that exciting but it was okay :suburban:

The best part is that all those 6 characters get %20 attack, def and max hp boost outside and in the abyss. 

I believe the banners remain the same. I want Nilou, Emilie but i wished Yelan came later :noparty:

I wanted her C1 which will immediately fix her energy issues for me. 

Wait, Imaginary Theater is an endgame content? I was so confused about it. So that's why I somehow struggled with it. 

Anyway, I'm not usually looking for an endgame stuff so I'll pass... for now, maybe. 

I waited a big time to start Fontaine's archon story and oh boy what a story that was. Can't wait to see how they'll handle the bar at Natlan. 

Edited by YRSHKD
  • Thanks 1

CHILE that was a struggle to get through but I got every last reward.

The way Arlecchino CARRIED my ass :ahh: 

13 minutes ago, YRSHKD said:

Wait, Imaginary Theater is an endgame content? I was so confused about it. So that's why I somehow struggled with it. 

Anyway, I'm not usually looking for an endgame stuff so I'll pass... for now, maybe. 

I waited a big time to start Fontaine's archon story and oh boy what a story that was. Can't wait to see how they'll handle the bar at Natlan. 

Fontaine Archon Story served so hard, I couldn't believe it. :WAP:
HOWEVER, they absolutely fumbled the bag with that stupid whale at the end. Easily the worst weekly boss in the entire game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

It still sends chills down my spine...

Natlan has some big shoes to fill in.

People completely losing it during that scene.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, CBC said:

a38c86628700173d6566762ca848f1ebaf07fbf3

The way Genshin will NEVER be able to top this... like we already know they're killing Murata's ass in Natlan because of the teyvat trailer and her death won't have 1% of the impact of this scene because Focalors did it first and she did it beautifully. No one will care about that colonizer's ass dying when we have the OG sacrifical queen :bird:

• Like 4

8 hours ago, CBC said:

This scene will NEVER be topped!

Furina the Queen you are , ugh!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The way i choked up and caused my boyfriend to comfort me during Furina's reveal. The cultural impact that, that has. MuRATa wishes. 

Also ZZZ looks so mobile coded and... heterosexual? I know the basement that they run ZZZ on stenches of body odor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.