• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

After all this time i have been farming for good Raiden artifacts i just got two good pieces of Emblem. I decided that she is not a good dps (because she isn't even anymore?) so i gave her 2 good artifacts to Xingque. He became a MONSTER. 

so i decided to make my raiden a EM queen. I went to flower paradise lost and i got her immediately two iconic artifacts?? :rip: 

i gave her the moonpiercer weapon (i guess thats the good EM weapon for her) and she is doing fine i guess. I need more EM on her. 

I try to build Kokomi, Raiden and Thoma as a EM build and i believe this is the best domain right?

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

After all this time i have been farming for good Raiden artifacts i just got two good pieces of Emblem. I decided that she is not a good dps (because she isn't even anymore?) so i gave her 2 good artifacts to Xingque. He became a MONSTER. 

so i decided to make my raiden a EM queen. I went to flower paradise lost and i got her immediately two iconic artifacts?? :rip: 

i gave her the moonpiercer weapon (i guess thats the good EM weapon for her) and she is doing fine i guess. I need more EM on her. 

I try to build Kokomi, Raiden and Thoma as a EM build and i believe this is the best domain right?

if you have dragon's bane thats the best em wep for ha

gilded dreams is more resin efficient unless you're also building scara, then flower domain is more resin efficient, but if you already have 2 good artifacts just keep going until you have a set before switching

Edited by ChatshireCat

6 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

if you have dragon's bane thats the best em wep for ha

gilded dreams is more resin efficient unless you're also building scara, then flower domain is more resin efficient, but if you already have 2 good artifacts just keep going until you have a set before switching

I dont understand why DB is better? It gives hydro and pyro a bonus not raiden? Or maybe i'm missing something :weeps: 

And yeah it was a good day. My shttyy wanderer artifacts got also a HUGE upgrade today :rip: 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I dont understand why DB is better? It gives hydro and pyro a bonus not raiden? Or maybe i'm missing something :weeps: 

And yeah it was a good day. My shttyy wanderer artifacts got also a HUGE upgrade today :rip: 

it has more EM

I think Xianyun will be my next 5 star. I don't have a proper healer for Furina and I generally really like her design. She is THAT ***** and her skill looks so satisfying to use.
5.0 leaked characters don't really excite me that much, the 5 star hydro catalyst looks promising but I have the daddy dragon so not worth it rn.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 7:15 PM, killer_rose said:

I think Xianyun will be my next 5 star. I don't have a proper healer for Furina and I generally really like her design. She is THAT ***** and her skill looks so satisfying to use.
5.0 leaked characters don't really excite me that much, the 5 star hydro catalyst looks promising but I have the daddy dragon so not worth it rn.

I skipped her for Yae but thinking now i wish i pulled for her too. Xianyun is one character who brought much fun to the game. Everyone became a dps :rip: was fun to follow. 

I also don't care about those 3 natlan characters for now. I just want Emilie and Nilou bit i'm not sure anymore lol 

All those early Furina pulls really makes me wonder if i can even get Nilou :suburban:

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I skipped her for Yae but thinking now i wish i pulled for her too. Xianyun is one character who brought much fun to the game. Everyone became a dps :rip: was fun to follow. 

I also don't care about those 3 natlan characters for now. I just want Emilie and Nilou bit i'm not sure anymore lol 

All those early Furina pulls really makes me wonder if i can even get Nilou :suburban:

I hope the gacha luck is on your side (if not then your wallet).

:suburban:

15 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I hope the gacha luck is on your side (if not then your wallet).

Well it was on my side during Furinas banner. I just need that to continue :suburban:

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Pulling for NiLoser and Emilice right before Natlan is... a choice

uhm i'm waiting for Nilou since the beginning of the game. I lost her twice and this time i must have her. She is like the only character i really want and i got everyone even who i dont want (Yoimiya, Ayaka, Diluc, Venti) but not the character i really want. 

Emilie is a huge + for me because i love dendro characters and she seems perfect to me. 

—————-

When will they announce the 4.8 banners? I really find it weird if Yelan is true. Why would she get 2 reruns during Fontaine and Wrio himself not even 1? she got more reruns than Shenhe since her last banner. 

Clorinde and Sigewinne SQ were exquisite. I'm shocked! Took them almost a year but they finally were able to write a great melusine/non human char. This is what we needed for Neuve. :clap3:

26 minutes ago, CBC said:

Clorinde and Sigewinne SQ were exquisite. I'm shocked! Took them almost a year but they finally were able to write a great melusine/non human char. This is what we needed for Neuve. :clap3:

Pls, Neuvi's SQ was a masterpiece. So emotional.

perched to get home from work and try the imaginarium theater :duca:

I still didn't see the theatre in the game lol 

if i win EVERYTHING i get only 11-12

pulls :suburban:

i have 42 wishes now. 2 pity no guarantee. This theatre + some events will push it around 55 wishes i hope. + i have welkin which means 11 more pulls till Nilou comes (if she comes during patch 1) i'm kind of scared though if i loose again i might not even get her AGAIN :weeps: 

Why had those Furinas have to come EARLY twice :suburban:

i love her C2 and i hope my luck strike continues because omg i want Nilou. 

btw you don't need 8 stars to get all the rewards

as long as you fulfill the 1st req for every room you get everything 

moo.png

Is anyone hyped for ZZZ? Personally, I'm not

38 minutes ago, Suilen said:

Is anyone hyped for ZZZ? Personally, I'm not

it looks too mobile for me personally

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.