Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

I really like Sethos' playstyle but I have a guaranteed Furina so I don't want to mess that up. :chick3:

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

70 wishes but got chlorine and shypilis c1

VE3FDal.gif

semlie weapon being gorg but not matching her at ALL... at least her animations are GORGEOUS so we will attend the pulling party

YmTeVfb.gif

• Like 1

I will spend everything on 4.8. All my wishes and buy even extra. I'm sure that Emilie will be that burning chanteuse and she will be very important in Natlan. People use pyro and dendro together so emilie will be a MUST. 

dont be a fool about her ugliness, she will be topping the charts. 

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I will spend everything on 4.8. All my wishes and buy even extra. I'm sure that Emilie will be that burning chanteuse and she will be very important in Natlan. People use pyro and dendro together so emilie will be a MUST. 

dont be a fool about her ugliness, she will be topping the charts. 

Topping the Teyvat 100 Bubbling Under maybe. 
:suburban:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Topping the Teyvat 100 Bubbling Under maybe. 

I mean as a character on the abyss and as a MUST PULL. I know that everyone will skip her 

But she is coming right before Natlan so everyone will probably skip her but also she will be very good for that region as a burning dps. 

i feel like Emilie, Nahida, pyro archon and bennett will destroy the abyss. 

——————

The way we will get the character drip marketing next month for Natlan omg :deadbanana:  we are so close. 

• Like 1

I was not gagged by the last archon quest...

Any Wanderer fans out here? I got him recently and I'm looking for team comps recommendations. 

So far my fav comp is Diona Xingqiu Faruzan (shield, healing and perma freeze). :foxaylove3:

I just checked and i saw that i had 192 resin :deadbanana: 

Imagine the amount of loss i had because of the 160 cap :ace: 

2 hours ago, Comedor said:

Any Wanderer fans out here? I got him recently and I'm looking for team comps recommendations. 

So far my fav comp is Diona Xingqiu Faruzan (shield, healing and perma freeze). :foxaylove3:

I think his best comp would be Zhongli-Layla-/Faruzan/Furina-Bennett/Xing-Yelan

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I think his best comp would be Zhongli-Layla-/Faruzan/Furina-Bennett/Xing-Yelan

I'm trying to use elements that reacts with anemo, so geo and dendro are not an option. I tried Baizhu for the shield and heal but his dendro wasn't reacting and that annoyed me a bit. :skull:

Layla is a fave of mine and worked ok but no healing. Diona outsold her. :sad:

Edited by Comedor

5 hours ago, Comedor said:

my fav comp is faruzan/furina/bennet, you can easily swirl both pyro and hydro. you can also do far/layla/rosalia or far/zhong/bennet or far/thoma/bennet far/fischl/yelan or xingqiu, he can use a lot of chars :clap3:

• Thanks 1

Not me trying to dodge and parry in Genshin now, after playing WuWa for the entire week. :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Not me trying to dodge and parry in Genshin now, after playing WuWa for the entire week. :bibliahh:

I dont know how i do it but i'm focused on both. Wuwu is still hard for me to understand though. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, killer_rose said:

When I play Genshin now I keep pressing the square button because that's the button used for basic attacks in Wuwa :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

The way nothing about 4.7 excites me :suburban:

i play wiwi more than this. Can't wait for Emilie/Nilou to come and get my interest back. 

55 wishes in total, 52 pity no guarantee. Lets see if how much more wishes i can get till my ******* arrive. 

this is a kii :ahh:

4 hours ago, CBC said:

this is a kii :ahh:

It just reminded me of my C5 Qiqi :deadbanana: 

I got alhaizaddy, now which team is better?: Alhaitham/Fischl/Beidou/Yaoyao or Alhaitham/Xingqiu/Fischl/Yaoyao

I have to say starting to use Layla and slowly building her has been the best decision ever for my acc.

She is so pretty and pairs so well with Neuvi!

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I got alhaizaddy, now which team is better?: Alhaitham/Fischl/Beidou/Yaoyao or Alhaitham/Xingqiu/Fischl/Yaoyao

I like Beidou a lot but Xingqiu will always pull ahead tbh... Beidou has too many energy problems, even running alongside Fischl, which will makes you prioritize ER stats, hurting the team DPS overall.

Also, hyperbloom is just cracked so :cm:

Edit: oh forgot to mention that for hyperbloom teams Kuki is better over Fischl because she procs the reactions more reliably, so If you have her just build her full EM and you're ready to go. Fischl is more recommended for spread/aggravate.

Edited by Venice B

Oh Sethos is so fun :smitten: 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Edit: oh forgot to mention that for hyperbloom teams Kuki is better over Fischl because she procs the reactions more reliably, so If you have her just build her full EM and you're ready to go. Fischl is more recommended for spread/aggravate.

Kuki is one of the two four-stars I don't have (which sucks tbh), that's why I think a spread/aggravate team is a better option in my case. Fischl will struggle activating those dendro cores

Well RIP, I got an early 5 star. alHATEham came early when I wanted Furina. :bibliahh:

r3GRfQG.jpg

I know that Alhaitham is a 10/10 character and is a great addition (the best one) for quickbloom. I just wanted Furina for overall synergy with everyone. 
Time to do Chenyu Vale exploration and quests (haven't touched that region at all). :deadvision:

6 hours ago, killer_rose said:

r3GRfQG.jpg

I know that Alhaitham is a 10/10 character and is a great addition (the best one) for quickbloom. I just wanted Furina for overall synergy with everyone. 
Time to do Chenyu Vale exploration and quests (haven't touched that region at all). :deadvision:

Well at least your perfect team is ready.

Alhatiam, Nahida, Kuki, Xingqiu. 

Neu/Furina/Kazuha/Jean or baizhu was another team. You dont have 3 of them. Yaoyao also seems weak on your team

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.