• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/28/2024 at 6:34 PM, killer_rose said:

Doing the "In the Wake of Narcissus" world quest and I am going to fall asleep and scream at the same time. Aranara was slow but at least you were doing something important.
Nacissus and the massive walls of text while NOTHING is happening are gonna make me not finish the questline. :hoetenks:

This was literally a nightmare. Everyone says it's the "best written quest ever in Genshin" and it might very well be, but i actually have no idea what it's about. I spacebar spammed harder than ever before. Those walls of text were traumatizing. God, genshin world quests are becoming such a chore :mazen: 

• Like 1

I'm seriously wondering if they even care about Emilie like that. Like there is not even a small portion of leak. Maybe they have really worked hard about their protection for leaks but i'm HUNGRY. 

please be Emilie/Nilou so i can gamble on the weapon banner. 

i'm now around 100 wishes and i'm thinking about skipping Chlamydia but if Chevruese will be there i will try my best to get her at least C2. 

C0 is literally so bad. 

+ do i need to have her above 40.000 hp in order for her to work? I have her at 39.500+ since forever :rip: 

1 hour ago, Julián said:

This was literally a nightmare. Everyone says it's the "best written quest ever in Genshin" and it might very well be, but i actually have no idea what it's about. I spacebar spammed harder than ever before. Those walls of text were traumatizing. God, genshin world quests are becoming such a chore :mazen: 

I like how so many mini quests got intertwined with it but the lore dump is horrible and done in the worst way possible. Aranara was similar but I was actually invested and easy to follow. 

• Like 1

Yes Aranara yes exquisitely integrating a world quest into the super intricate exploration of a new region with a major lore payoff and one of the best cutscenes ever :clap3: 

• Like 4

Aranara quest was actually excellent, it's only flaw is that it starts on your way to Sumeru city and never indicates how long it takes, it totally deviates you from the main story  :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CBC said:

Aranara quest was actually excellent, it's only flaw is that it starts on your way to Sumeru city and never indicates how long it takes, it totally deviates you from the main story  :deadbanana2:

True but it takes you through literally all of the Sumeru forest, so in a way perfect introduction to the region. 
The length is still insane. :deadvision:

• Like 1

I loooove lengthy quests especially when they introduce you to all sides of the region you would normally just have to wanderer around on your own with no further incentive. But it's true that Narcizenwhatever was too much, too confusing, too stretched out. I wish they invested into voice narrating those main side quests of the region, it would make it easier to follow (at least for me personally). Even stuff like Remuria, though the region was stunning and I'd say even a bit too short, the poetic exchanges were a bit hard for me to follow, I only fully understood the story by like 3/4 of it :rip:

What I do love is how the environment changes with some of them, I was even wishful thinking we'd rebuild the Institute at some point dd

• Like 1

Anyway Godhaitham is coming, I'm finally ready to fully suit him in beautiful 100/180 crit guilded, but I only have 111 ER and I wonder if I can get away with it? I think of playing him more into spread / aggrevate etc teams rather than hyperbloom so maybe I could get away with double electro? Raiden/Fischl? Fischl on fav? I think bursting every rotation is a must for 3 mirrors uptime. Any other ideas? Kuki/Beidou?

22 hours ago, killer_rose said:

True but it takes you through literally all of the Sumeru forest, so in a way perfect introduction to the region. 
The length is still insane. :deadvision:

That's what I love about the quest. By guiding you through the region, the quest gives meaning to the existence of different places instead of them just being there :clap3:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

oh the taste from the girlies here :clap3: Aranaras we love you
A friend started 2 months ago and loved Aranara + the desert (the layered map helps a lot)
tumblr_mr72k0JT311qd8zg3o1_250.gif

-

Remuria quest was the best from Fontaine, the way its integrated with the map :monkey: should be longer tho

Read some rumours Natlan world quests will follow the same type of narrative 

Edited by dlwlrma
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Anyway Godhaitham is coming, I'm finally ready to fully suit him in beautiful 100/180 crit guilded, but I only have 111 ER and I wonder if I can get away with it? I think of playing him more into spread / aggrevate etc teams rather than hyperbloom so maybe I could get away with double electro? Raiden/Fischl? Fischl on fav? I think bursting every rotation is a must for 3 mirrors uptime. Any other ideas? Kuki/Beidou?

I have Alhatiam since his debut and i still don't have even 1 good artifact for him :rip: 

even that he is very fun to play with. Nahida, kuki, xingque, alhatiam will make you win the abyss with ease

Got Dehya C2... :mazen:

All I want from standard banner is Mona or Jean. :deadvision:

• Like 1

Can't wait for Alhaizaddy :duca:

Kinda gagged with how many girlies in this thread don't have ALRESETHAm like he's simply the best main dps in the game after Neuvillette, despite all the whining of the ArlecchiNO mains who try to make her the 2nd best. Come to the right side of history and let him change your lives

YmTeVfb.gif

• Like 1

Wbk even Nilou is better than Signora 2.0 aka Fadccino

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

Kinda gagged with how many girlies in this thread don't have ALRESETHAm like he's simply the best main dps in the game after Neuvillette, despite all the whining of the ArlecchiNO mains who try to make her the 2nd best. Come to the right side of history and let him change your lives

YmTeVfb.gif

Ngl i believe i have a perfect Arlec build and she doesn't hit that good like everyone is exaggerating :rip: 

My Navia does more damage

Idk why but i have so high expectations about Emilie :rip: 

She sure won't be that beautiful lavender lady :weeps: 

Nooo Sumeru, stop stomping over the other nations with ease, it's sad

sumeru music is just unmatched 

YmTeVfb.gif

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Venice B said:

YmTeVfb.gif

I want the scholar daddy but I need GODrina first. :ducky:

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

You don't have Furina and AlHATEim ? 

:rip: 

3 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

You don't have Furina and AlHATEim ? 

:rip: 

I started playing in November last year, so ofc I don't have them. :mazen:

7 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Furina will get a rerun before Alhaitham for sure. And I know Furina is cracked af but if you have good supports already I'd prioritize Alhaitham over her only because he can do an insane amount of damage when in a team with 4* characters like Xingqiu, Kuki, Fischl and even Yaoyao. Back in the Sumeru days I was able to clear abyss with a lvl 40 Yaoyao on my Alhaitham team because he's THAT good and she only had to carry 4pc DM and provide some healing.

Image from kiki ^o^

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I started playing in November last year, so ofc I don't have them. :mazen:

Furina is a MUST sis.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.