Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Posted (edited)

ughh I love the vibes

its our time latinas!! :giraffe:

but yeah that lava looks awful, hope its really just a beta thing 

I think they tried to put some blue flame aesthetic (we can see the same in the geo dragon) but failed hard   :rip:

Edited by dlwlrma

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Natlan is so beautiful and the archon quest seems really lore heavy, I'm so curious

• Like 1

I was looking at the PS5 because i never bought it. I just saw that when i nuy it with genshin impact its the same price but you get a gift. 

the gift is 5 wishes

10 mats

100k mora

:suburban:

Spoiler

Are they fkng kidding? 

I want a better experience but they can for sure make me cringe 

• Haha 3

I guess i moved to the other thread :suburban:

I love the darkness of Wuthering things but Genshin has that spot in my heart :heart:

Spoiler

That can be removed easily 

I was about to forgot to do the dailies. If i'm not getting Nilou i'm just quitting.

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I guess i moved to the other thread :suburban:

I love the darkness of Wuthering things but Genshin has that spot in my heart :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

That can be removed easily 

I was about to forgot to do the dailies. If i'm not getting Nilou i'm just quitting.

I am still enjoying Genshin a lot, and still have a lot to explore but WW has the better combat (it's simply no contest).
Genshin is overall a lot more mature by now with the world, lore, character building which makes sense. They've had so much time to iron it.
Also, Genshin will always run better than WW, simply because they re-built the Unity engine for the game, so it's been optimized very well.
I am giving WW a big chance and I think I will stick with it on the side, I love almost everything about it so far (as long as I have Japanese voice over on).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I am still enjoying Genshin a lot, and still have a lot to explore but WW has the better combat (it's simply no contest).
Genshin is overall a lot more mature by now with the world, lore, character building which makes sense. They've had so much time to iron it.
Also, Genshin will always run better than WW, simply because they re-built the Unity engine for the game, so it's been optimized very well.
I am giving WW a big chance and I think I will stick with it on the side, I love almost everything about it so far (as long as I have Japanese voice over on).

Yeah i also love most things about both games. I'm an old man so its actually shocking to me to know that both those games are totally free to download :deadbanana: 

You can do SO MUCH with never spending any cent. 

—————

Today i complained about Emilie leaks and a few hours later we got her leaks :toofunny2: 

Polearm burning queen. 
4.8 will be FUN if we get Nilou and Emilie together. Then i can without fear pull on the weapon banner too :duca: 

• Like 1

That small crit rate buffs will make so many of my characters so good! :jonny: 

And i believe the weapons will also get a new ascend so my Arlec and Navia will be perfect this time. I have a small crit rate problem with those characters so :duca: 

Itto

Chiori

Diluc

Furina

Lyney

wanderer

Xiao

Yae Miko

Yelan

Yoimiya

All those characters will get +5 crit rate when you ascend. +5 is like 2 times crit rate hitting on an artifact :deadbanana: 

Yelan will be even more busted, especially if Aqua Simulacra will also be level 100. 

I'm really excited for Natlan :duca: 

If we really get stats increased im gonna have so many chars with insane builds and will have to change so many artis cuz of caps :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

Just the idea of farming materials for ascending, if they don't increase the drops...

I think the **** not, hoyo.

5 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

That small crit rate buffs will make so many of my characters so good! :jonny: 

And i believe the weapons will also get a new ascend so my Arlec and Navia will be perfect this time. I have a small crit rate problem with those characters so :duca: 

I mean... I don't doubt this lvl 100 thing but you need to be careful with your sources girl. Are we really going to let hourly Emillie preach for us all?

• Haha 1

It would be cool if instead of Level 100 we got a "crowning" mechanic for level 90 characters or something that would unlock one more passive for them, it would allow them to "fix" some of the old long dead in the meta units. But I doubt they'd put that much effort.

2 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

It would be cool if instead of Level 100 we got a "crowning" mechanic for level 90 characters or something that would unlock one more passive for them, it would allow them to "fix" some of the old long dead in the meta units. But I doubt they'd put that much effort.

Oh yeah. Like Diluc getting a plunge attack bonus or something or Qiqi boosting the critrate/damage everytime she heals. 

i saw that they never balance characters so what they do is they add a new character for the buff. Like Xianyun was a buff for lots of terrible characters and the same for Nahida and Furina. Kuki only exists because of Nahida. No other reason to care for her. 

Playing Genshin with the 120fps unlocker on PC is such an experience. :jonny5:

I swear to god if Emilesbie ends up being a toddler 

Spoiler

Like i saw jn the leaks

IM GOING TO HAVE such a MELTDOWN. Not even ganyu can reach that 

i want that purple sad young lady aesthetic not a yaoyao kind of toddler

8 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I swear to god if Emilesbie ends up being a toddler 

Reveal hidden contents

Like i saw jn the leaks

IM GOING TO HAVE such a MELTDOWN. Not even ganyu can reach that 

i want that purple sad young lady aesthetic not a yaoyao kind of toddler

Mihoyo is well known for always going with the worst character design available so brace yourself :suburban:

• Haha 1

As nice as it would be, I don't see them changing actual skills/giving new passives because I can just see people complaining that the character they have is not what they were "sold" and since this is a gacha game, changing characters post-release outside of bug fixes is pretty controversial. 

Although I'd love for Venti buffs personally

32 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

As nice as it would be, I don't see them changing actual skills/giving new passives because I can just see people complaining that the character they have is not what they were "sold" and since this is a gacha game, changing characters post-release outside of bug fixes is pretty controversial. 

Although I'd love for Venti buffs personally

Venti needs fixes not buffs. Wtf are

those cons? :suburban:

Keqing needs her C6 fixed and Xiao his C4. Dehya can use a buff but thats it. 

emile is not a furry toddler dw

but streets are saying none of the uncles really gaf about her

Doing the "In the Wake of Narcissus" world quest and I am going to fall asleep and scream at the same time. Aranara was slow but at least you were doing something important.
Nacissus and the massive walls of text while NOTHING is happening are gonna make me not finish the questline. :hoetenks:

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Doing the "In the Wake of Narcissus" world quest and I am going to fall asleep and scream at the same time. Aranara was slow but at least you were doing something important.
Nacissus and the massive walls of text while NOTHING is happening are gonna make me not finish the questline. :hoetenks:

if i were you i would stop the quest. think it's the only quest i regret doing in the game :chick3:

29 minutes ago, CBC said:

if i were you i would stop the quest. think it's the only quest i regret doing in the game :chick3:

I just want the sword cuz it looks perfect for Aether. :deadvision:

17 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I never finished this quest because is2g I spent like 20 minutes talking to that little boy at the end and when I thought I was finally finished with the quest I got an act 2 :rip: I was like HELL NO!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, killer_rose said:

I just want the sword cuz it looks perfect for Aether. :deadvision:

it modifies a certain area of fontaine tho :monkey:

2 hours ago, CBC said:

it modifies a certain area of fontaine tho :monkey:

Yeah I know but I am almost done with Fontaine in general. :chick3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.