Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Burgeon will tore them up, even better if Kazuha is on the team

b99Guyy.gif

I tried Nahida/Bennett/Xiangling/Tighnari but i don't think it really worked :rip: 

maybe i should try again.

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Funnyfatty said:

I tried Nahida/Bennett/Xiangling/Tighnari but i don't think it really worked :rip: 

maybe i should try again.

Replace Tighnari with Xingqiu or Yelan and it will slay

b99Guyy.gif

6 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Replace Tighnari with Xingqiu or Yelan and it will slay

b99Guyy.gif

And do all the attack with Nahida? 

You don't have healing in that team whatsoever so if you're not good ad avoiding hits you'll die from Bloom Damage alone lol.

Nahida/Tohma/Kokomi is my Burgeon core. Of course Kokomi can be replaced by another driver and Tohma can be replaced by another pyro but the thing with Burgeon is that Pyro app should be slow enough to allow core production for the burgeon to occur and the only other off-field Pyro (Xiangling) will burn the Hydro aura before any cores are produced so you'll mostly be doing Burning damage, which hurts you even more without a healer.

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

You don't have healing in that team whatsoever so if you're not good ad avoiding hits you'll die from Bloom Damage alone lol.

Nahida/Tohma/Kokomi is my Burgeon core. Of course Kokomi can be replaced by another driver and Tohma can be replaced by another pyro but the thing with Burgeon is that Pyro app should be slow enough to allow core production for the burgeon to occur and the only other off-field Pyro (Xiangling) will burn the Hydro aura before any cores are produced so you'll mostly be doing Burning damage, which hurts you even more without a healer.

My Thoma isn't properly build (even though i wanted it). He should be build with EM right? And Kokomi also EM? 

I just use Kuki's artifacts on him, she's the Hyperbloom detonant and he's the Burgeon detonant so I just swap their artifacts around. Just get him to LV 90 slap a dragonsbane on him and level up his ult, he should be doing 25-30k burgeon blasts. Kokomi should def have some EM but I didn't build her on EM, she has around 250+ and Nahida provides her 250+ more. 

7 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I just use Kuki's artifacts on him, she's the Hyperbloom detonant and he's the Burgeon detonant so I just swap their artifacts around. Just get him to LV 90 slap a dragonsbane on him and level up his ult, he should be doing 25-30k burgeon blasts. Kokomi should def have some EM but I didn't build her on EM, she has around 250+ and Nahida provides her 250+ more. 

Me with my level 20 dragons bane :ryan3:

No but i had it planned already that i want to rebuild my Kokomi. She is fantastic but her HP build bores me. 

Thoma is my go to burgeon character too, I usually use him in burgeon teams with Ayato and Alhaitham. He's on 4pc Gilded Dreams with ER/EM/EM + R5 Kittain Spear. Sadly my Thoma still goes through ER problems if I use EM sands, and he's C6 :gaycat6:

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Thoma is my go to burgeon character too, I usually use him in burgeon teams with Ayato and Alhaitham. He's on 4pc Gilded Dreams with ER/EM/EM + R5 Kittain Spear. Sadly my Thoma still goes through ER problems if I use EM sands, and he's C6 :gaycat6:

Having a Favonius user in the party like Xingqiu or Nahida will fix that immediately. I don't have a favonius user in my party, I have ER sands as well. Dragonsbane. I have no energy issues. But that's because I have a Kokomi using a Prototype Amber which funnels plenty of particles.

Edited by Lexiel

17 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Did they change Paimon's voice actor? She sounds oddly bearable in the Itto event.

idk if she's more bearable of it's just by comparison with that beast

• Haha 3

My Lyney's CA and burst doing 100k damage and his talents are 6/2/2

FNf3rzC.gif

• Thanks 1

The way i'm flopping in this event. I have fat fingers, alright!! 

How is the Arlec banner doing? Is it selling well? Did people re install the game? :toofunny2:

i feel like its kinda flopping. 

————

the way everything is a skip next banner. I can save more primos for my sweet Nilou :suburban:

and that damn 12-2 domain.. i still can't surpass it. I need that crit damage crit rate bonus 

Gorou C4 is kind of a slay 

37 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

How is the Arlec banner doing? Is it selling well? Did people re install the game? :toofunny2:

i feel like its kinda flopping. 

————

the way everything is a skip next banner. I can save more primos for my sweet Nilou :suburban:

and that damn 12-2 domain.. i still can't surpass it. I need that crit damage crit rate bonus 

Her banner is doing pretty well, best selling banner since Furina and 3rd best selling banner of Fontaine only after Furina and Neuvillette :clap3:

4 hours ago, Venice B said:

Her banner is doing pretty well, best selling banner since Furina and 3rd best selling banner of Fontaine only after Furina and Neuvillette :clap3:

Oh really? It outsold Neu and Navia? :eek: 

I can't check Paimon moe so id didnt know

I just finished 12-2 with my Navia team. WHY DIDNT I TRY IT FROM THE START :deadbanana: 

Anyways, can't believe that we are already starting phase 2. 

4.7 is pretty near. Lets see what Lisa is cooking behind the doors :gaycat1:

THE LEAKS :deadbanana: 

Columbina seems a MESS! Didn't expect her to have that vision tbh. Thought she would be electro. 

4.8 is expected to have Nilou (FINALLY) Shenhe, Wriothesley and Emilie? They saw her again in the leaks. 

Nilou and Wanderer skins too i believe. 

but i'm more excited about the fact that we dont know anything abiut Natlan yet. Who is the new character we will see in 5.1 for example :duca: 

4 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

THE LEAKS :deadbanana: 

Columbina seems a MESS! Didn't expect her to have that vision tbh. Thought she would be electro. 

4.8 is expected to have Nilou (FINALLY) Shenhe, Wriothesley and Emilie? They saw her again in the leaks. 

Nilou and Wanderer skins too i believe. 

but i'm more excited about the fact that we dont know anything abiut Natlan yet. Who is the new character we will see in 5.1 for example :duca: 

There's no reliable leaks about Columbina's vision as of now. Any leaks about it are probably fake.

Emilie was allegedly postponed to a 5.X release, but we should wait for 4.8 beta to start so we can be sure about that. 

Characters rumoured to get a skin in 4.8 are Albedo, Amber and Sucrose according to old leaks. No reliable leaker has said anything about Nilou and Wanderer getting skins other than the fact they might appear in 4.8 main event along with Navia and Kirara (don't know how reliable are these leaks either).

:bird:

59 minutes ago, Venice B said:

There's no reliable leaks about Columbina's vision as of now. Any leaks about it are probably fake.

Emilie was allegedly postponed to a 5.X release, but we should wait for 4.8 beta to start so we can be sure about that. 

Characters rumoured to get a skin in 4.8 are Albedo, Amber and Sucrose according to old leaks. No reliable leaker has said anything about Nilou and Wanderer getting skins other than the fact they might appear in 4.8 main event along with Navia and Kirara (don't know how reliable are these leaks either).

:bird:

If Emilie and Nilou are on the same banner idk what to do. I love most dendro characters but i'm planning to use ALL MY PULLS on Nilou. To go as far as possible. Hope she comes on the second patch too because the first patch we will be collecting a lot of primos :gaycat1: 

The two annoying brats Itto and Paimon were adorable performing together, the way I screamed when Paimon opened her mouth. :bibliahh:

• Like 1

I JUST TOLD TODAY MY FRIEND THAT I EXPECT THE CHARACTERS TO LEVEL UP :jonny: 

Level 100 characters YAS! 

2 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

I JUST TOLD TODAY MY FRIEND THAT I EXPECT THE CHARACTERS TO LEVEL UP :jonny: 

Level 100 characters YAS! 

Oh god no. Not with 160 resin and abysmal drops.

20 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Oh god no. Not with 160 resin and abysmal drops.

I hope that means they will balance some weaker characters like Qiqi and Baizhu. I have Qiqi C4 and she is terrible :rip: 

15 hours ago, killer_rose said:

The two annoying brats Itto and Paimon were adorable performing together, the way I screamed when Paimon opened her mouth. :bibliahh:

Right? i was shook they made those demons enjoyable for once. let's keep that energy moving forward :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.