Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

This is sending me, what did everyone expect ? 

The drama this is gonna cause lmfao

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

On a brighter note I do have a c6 Barbra now which will be fun to play  with in abyss lol 

Kazuha first half? Guess I'll have to skip Itto for a second time we hate it here

Tumblr: Image

25 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kazuha first half? Guess I'll have to skip Itto for a second time we hate it here

Tumblr: Image

I want the electro girl but now I’m at a guaranteed (granted reset) I’m afraid to pull :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I want the electro girl but now I’m at a guaranteed (granted reset) I’m afraid to pull :jonnycat:

Pulling for 4* chars is never a good idea, and Kuki is not worth risking your guarantee tbh... and I'm sure she will be back soon in another Sumeru banner since electro + dendro seems to be the future meta.

klee + kazuha + heizou on the 1st half makes absolutely no sense lol. If that is the case Yoimiya will hit record bottom numbers :toofunny2:

Yeah they'll probably rerun Kuki pretty soon in Sumeru no need to pull for her now

13 minutes ago, CBC said:

klee + kazuha + heizou on the 1st half makes absolutely no sense lol. If that is the case Yoimiya will hit record bottom numbers :toofunny2:

They hate her ass so much, first they put her just before Raiden and now this :gaycat6:

Inb4 they put Xinyan's australian ass with her too lmao. They better give the good sis a nice weapon banner at least lol

Edited by Cloudy

It would make so much more sense to have Klee + Heizou and Kazuha + Yoimiya, the anemo boys would carry the fad pyro girls :sistrens:

Not Yoimiya standalone banner after the highly anticipated Kazuha and before sumeru, now she's guaranteed to tank :omg:

Idc tho, still getting her no matter what. Her materials aren't about to go to waste :jonny5:

Edited by ahzark97

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Pulling for 4* chars is never a good idea, and Kuki is not worth risking your guarantee tbh... and I'm sure she will be back soon in another Sumeru banner since electro + dendro seems to be the future meta.

You are right lol 

I have Itto and c1 gorou so I might as well wait 

I should go for kazhua but I may just hold out for the dendro 5star tbh 

As much as I want Kuki I’m not risking any of my primos getting a C1 Itto.
I might role on the weapon banner to get Memory of Dust for my Ningguang though. 

Venti, raiden, Xingqiu, and Jean kind of ate the first half of abyss 12 up lol

14 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Venti, raiden, Xingqiu, and Jean kind of ate the first half of abyss 12 up lol

Are you using full EM Jean? What are you using in the second half? I'm considering trying 36*, I always stop at 30* :gaycat5:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Are you using full EM Jean? What are you using in the second half? I'm considering trying 36*, I always stop at 30* :gaycat5:

No I have full  EM venti 

and Jean with attack anemo and crit (using favonious sword which is honestly not needed in this team) 

second is ayaka, Diona, xiangling, and bennet

i would use Rosaria or ganyu instead of Diona but that maguu Kenki was kicking my ass without a shield :rip: 

On 6/16/2022 at 3:37 PM, KasioKas said:

Give us a list/screenshot of all your chars. 

Xingqiu lvl 70

Yanfei lvl 60

Xiao lvl 70

Qiqi lvl 70

Beidou lvl 60

Xinyan lvl 40

Thomas lvl 20

Xiangling lvl 70

Ayaka lvl 60

Sucrose lvl 60 

Keqing lvl 50

Noelle lvl 40

Razor lvl 40

Bennet lvl 30

Rozaria, Amber, Kaeya, Lisa, Sara, Barbara lvl 20

I want Kazuha and Mona next

1 hour ago, samybertoni said:

Xingqiu lvl 70

Yanfei lvl 60

Xiao lvl 70

Qiqi lvl 70

Beidou lvl 60

Xinyan lvl 40

Thomas lvl 20

Xiangling lvl 70

Ayaka lvl 60

Sucrose lvl 60 

Keqing lvl 50

Noelle lvl 40

Razor lvl 40

Bennet lvl 30

For a Xiao team with the characters you have things are a bit tougher since you don't have Albedo or Zhong Li or Jean. You do have Sucrose and Bennet tho which are strong for a good Xiao core team. 

Xiao

Bennet (4 pc Noblesse with highest base atk weapon you have maxed out)
Sucrose (Thrilling Tales and ideally you have her constellation that provides and extra skill usage)

The 4th slot currently on your account is a bit tricky. Ideally you'd want Zhong Li  how could provide easy shields and anemo shred for more dmg on your Xiao. Other than that with the characters you have I would want a Raiden or Fischl for sub dps and more energy but you don't have them either. Honestly with the characters on your account I'd invest into the Rosaria or Xiangling (for the current Xiao team) with as much ER as possible so that you can have a sub dps who will get off the field and let you Xiao back on as quickly as possible.

On your account the ideal rotation with everyone having proper ER would be:

Bennet skill (to pre funnel particles back to bennet)-> Bennet Burst -> Sub dps skill and burst (literally as quickly as possible) -> Sucrose burst -> Sucrose skill (to pre-funnel particles to xiao since he can't regen particles with his skill during burst) -> Xiao burst immediately to get the particles and have as much remaining Bennet buff time as possible -> when his burst is done use his skill for particles -> repeat  

Edited by Chiidish

2 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Xingqiu lvl 70

Yanfei lvl 60

Xiao lvl 70

Qiqi lvl 70

Beidou lvl 60

Xinyan lvl 40

Thomas lvl 20

Xiangling lvl 70

Ayaka lvl 60

Sucrose lvl 60 

Keqing lvl 50

Noelle lvl 40

Razor lvl 40

Bennet lvl 30

Bennett is one of Xiao's best supports so you could use him for buffs and healing, Sucrose for particles and anemo ressonance (and the Thrilling Tales buff) and maybe Noelle or Thoma for shield. I know people say a lot of crap about Thoma's shield but it's decent if you don't have Zhongli or Diona, and the pyro ressonance would give Xiao even more atk. But yeah usually with Xiao you'll want a healer, another anemo char because his energy recharge sucks and a shield because he spends a lot of time on field during his burst.

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

For a Xiao team with the characters you have things are a bit tougher since you don't have Albedo or Zhong Li or Jean. You do have Sucrose and Bennet tho which are strong for a good Xiao core team. 

Xiao

Sucrose (Thrilling Tales and ideally you have her constellation that provides and extra skill usage)

The 4th slot currently on your account is a bit tricky. Ideally you'd want Zhong Li  how could provide easy shields and anemo shred for more dmg on your Xiao. Other than that with the characters you have I would want a Raiden or Fischl for sub dps and more energy but you don't have them either. Honestly with the characters on your account I'd invest into the Rosaria or Xiangling (for the current Xiao team) with as much ER as possible so that you can have a sub dps who will get off the field and let you Xiao back on as quickly as possible.

Bennet skill (to pre funnel particles back to bennet)-> Bennet Burst -> Sub dps skill and burst (literally as quickly as possible) -> Sucrose burst -> Sucrose skill (to pre-funnel particles to xiao since he can't regen particles with his skill during burst) -> Xiao burst immediately to get the particles and have as much remaining Bennet buff time as possible -> when his burst is done use his skill for particles -> repeat  

Great answer :clap3:I have nothing to add.

In my early days Xiao, Xinqiu, Xiangling & Bennie got me through everything. XQ + XL reactions + Xiao and Bennie to heal him was a clean sweep and give attk+. Then I got Raiden and swapped out XQ.

Please just level up Sucrose for Xiao and especially Bennie. @samybertoni

Edited by KasioKas

This game is so messy in terms of teaching 

I guess that is both good and bad 

1 hour ago, Chiidish said:

Xiao

Thank you so much guys! It'll help immensely 

Yelan is such a massive character isnt she ? My first 2/2 on abyss with her being C0, Slingshot R5 and I also haven't level up all her talents to the max yet :rip:

i will try her weapon on rerun cause i need to save for GODzuha now :jonny5:

Kl0R02n.png

:gaycat6:

4 hours ago, samybertoni said:

Thank you so much guys! It'll help immensely 

You can also try Sacrificial Fragments for your Sucrose so she can battery Xiao's ER problems, instead of Thrilling Tales. If you want a shielder and you don't have Zhongli, you can try C4 Yanfei. If you don't have her C4, then you can just go the subdps way and use Fischl/Xiangling.

8 hours ago, whatyouwant_ said:

Yelan is such a massive character isnt she ? My first 2/2 on abyss with her being C0, Slingshot R5 and I also haven't level up all her talents to the max yet :rip:

i will try her weapon on rerun cause i need to save for GODzuha now :jonny5:

Kl0R02n.png

:gaycat6:

What a slay. I did try this team and failed miserably. I only able clear it on 3/3 with the addition Klee and Mona respectively.

49 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

What a slay. I did try this team and failed miserably. I only able clear it on 3/3 with the addition Klee and Mona respectively.

12-1 first half was the hardest one, it took me some tries to learn how to keep up with those ******* flowers and group them without an anemo. 12-2 and 12-3 i cleared very easy actually, on my first or second attempt idk, i was surprised by that :gaycat6:

I'm excited with the prospect of getting C3 (or C4 if I'm really lucky) Itto with some Kuki cons on the side this coming banner, but I'm sure I'll lose the 50-50. :gaycat6: 

C3 Jean or C2 Mona would be nice though if I ever do lose the 50-50, with C4 Jean being the end goal in the future.

Edited by Axolotl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.