Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

All these Childe usage for Abyss and y'all couldn't get him to Top 40 during the rate, I hate y'all. :deadbanana4:

All these Xiangling usage for Abyss and y'all couldn't get her to Top 40 during the rate, I hate y'all. :deadbanana4:

:notfunny: 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

All these Childe usage for Abyss and y'all couldn't get him to Top 40 during the rate, I hate y'all. :deadbanana4:

Most of those who posted Childe in the abyss gave him a 10

It's the other flops who have no taste

I actively dislike Childe :deadbanana:

nothing to do with his gameplay though hihi

11 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Common Yoimiya W

Common Childe W spacer.png

Hide contents

Preview of c2 Baizhu and Yoimiya slayage 

this crazy ass team :bibliahh: let me try

Thoma remains meta but the girls still aren’t ready for that conversation. Also Nerf Supremacy :gaycat5:

Screenshot_20230418_100743.jpg

6 minutes ago, £than said:

Thoma remains meta but the girls still aren’t ready for that conversation. Also Nerf Supremacy :gaycat5:

Screenshot_20230418_100743.jpg

I tried Alhaitham + Thoma burgeon and it was such a slay but my Alhaitham took too much damage from the seeds :bibliahh:

Will try this team again once Baizhu drops. Also, it seems Kaveh burgeon will also be a slay so :WAP:

I can’t decide between Nilou, Yoimiya, Yae, Alhaith. 
aaah

44 minutes ago, Joster said:

aaah

Alhaitham. Plain and simple. :1stplace:

spacer.png

this was kind of effortless 

Spoiler

Besides my koko being almost dead multiple times :ahh:

2 hours ago, Joster said:

aaah

They are all great, but I'm going to say either Yae or Nilou. Either way Alhaitham and those two are perfect with Nahida if you have her so it doesn't matter :bird:

------

I still haven't done the abyss because work is kicking my butt but I'm perched to see how much I flop lol

14 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

They are all great, but I'm going to say either Yae or Nilou. Either way Alhaitham and those two are perfect with Nahida if you have her so it doesn't matter :bird:

------

I still haven't done the abyss because work is kicking my butt but I'm perched to see how much I flop lol

Yessss I got Nahida and Kokomi. Nilou winning so far but always liked Yae torrents or whatever they are haha. And Yamiya is fun to play. Aah

1 minute ago, Joster said:

Yessss I got Nahida and Kokomi. Nilou winning so far but always liked Yae torrents or whatever they are haha. And Yamiya is fun to play. Aah

Nilou is just a utter and fun chaos gameplay wise plus she's beautiful. Yae is also fun and can be slotted in many teams, she's very flexible. I have Alhaitham and he shreads as a spread dps. I don't have Yoimiya but she excels with the right units. Honestly if you are put off by Nilou's inflexibility when using her maybe go for someone more flexible like Yae.

But just go for whoever you like the best honestly. The new cat girl Kirara is apparently going to be with Yae's banner so maybe that's a plus for you too, leaks should confirm this soon enough for you to make a decission.

2 hours ago, Joster said:

aaah

Yoipigya is over once Lyney arrives and Nilou might as well die when there's a cryo enemy. Do yourself a favor and snatch the pretty characters, Nerf + Yae.

5_star.gif

I migh do a couple ten pulls when Yae's banner reruns if Kirara is in it ngl

I miss those leaks that had people say her Q is kind of very strong, does it have a big multiplier?

4 hours ago, Joster said:

aaah

Alhaitham is definitely the best value, Yae second. The others are ugly and untalented.

5_star.gif

1 minute ago, Vulnicura said:

Queen Yae

ezgif-1-c0c5a27031.gif

not this one making its way over here

Dehya META

ezgif-1-630d728b91.gif

2 hours ago, £than said:

Yoipigya is over once Lyney arrives and Nilou might as well die when there's a cryo enemy. Do yourself a favor and snatch the pretty characters, Nerf + Yae.

5_star.gif

You know. This is exactly what is making me not pull Nilou.  

Scared of a snow region coming plus these cryo enemies in abys. But would totally pull her. Might go for green daddy

9 hours ago, CBC said:

this crazy ass team :bibliahh: let me try

It’s actually so fun, and when I get my Baizhu cons it will actually be a pretty comfy team to play. I’m gonna give her retracing Bolide so she can be the honorary Liyue character she was always meant to be :WAP:

Used a wish simulator to see how many Kavehs I could snatch on the next banner and I got 4 in 220 pulls I hate this game

ezgif-1-630d728b91.gif

I've lost every single 50/50 since alhaitham and I could have so many wishes for Kazuha and now I have barely 30 :rip: Let's hope I win 50/50 on him because if I miss him for the third time :biblio: 

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I migh do a couple ten pulls when Yae's banner reruns if Kirara is in it ngl

I miss those leaks that had people say her Q is kind of very strong, does it have a big multiplier?

you should be able to hit 100k ults quite easily 

5_star.gif

22 minutes ago, CBC said:

you should be able to hit 100k ults quite easily 

5_star.gif

let's not get crazy miss cbc

5_star.gif

pray for me to win this 50/50 for niloser

5_star.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.