Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

8 hours ago, CBC said:

if theres something the girls are gonna do is switch

EaIspcB.gif

Some girls just end up clowning themselves in the end.

EaIspcB.gif

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

Last abyss cycle I got 35* and promised I'd only try again once I got Nahida. Today I finally tried the abyss again and got 36*, thankfully I never said anything bad about QUEENhida because I knew she would EAT that green worm, thanks queen!

Gretchen - Na Pista de Dança, Eu Vou Até o Chão!

:bibliahh:

The way Nahida story quests are SERVING :wanda:

Somehow I didn’t do the first one when it was available and yesterday when I was collecting primos for Nilouser I decided to do all of them and my god they were really interesting :chick3: I teared up during the recent one with the Fungi but honestly the first one that regarded this whole dreaming stuff was great too. Nahida really stomped on other archons

all these 36* with lv80 characters:deadbanana4: i guess my artifacts are just sh*t huh

On 4/16/2023 at 9:05 AM, smallreminders said:

The way Nahida story quests are SERVING :wanda:

Somehow I didn’t do the first one when it was available and yesterday when I was collecting primos for Nilouser I decided to do all of them and my god they were really interesting :chick3: I teared up during the recent one with the Fungi but honestly the first one that regarded this whole dreaming stuff was great too. Nahida really stomped on other archons

Kinda agree. I panned the 1st one hard cuz it literally was a snooze but I did it the 2nd time on my alt recently and after a visit from the grim reaper the story was MUCH more emotional 1091109212672770058.gif?size=96&quality=

irdgaf about the damn fungis tho unless they're cooked with a bit of garlic and olive oil or they're dropping the stupid mats. The quest kinda slayed with the lore bombs tho yes maam. Apep being a 2d imagine was an insult from the richest game in the world...

Just now, terrorblade said:

all these 36* with lv80 characters:deadbanana4: i guess my artifacts are just sh*t huh

are they +20? Could be down to strategy and team comp, sometimes it's best to wait 1 sec before starting a rotation or choose a better team and you will perform MUCH better. I did the last abyss with several teams and some of them even with op stats were harder to play cuz they were missing key things that made it a piece of cake

11 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

I almost never raise my characters to 90 unless I really like them or the ones that scale off EM :celestial5:

23 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

E0Tu7RK.png

CjoGCAS.gif

16 hours ago, awong918 said:

e3effd88f920732d01a7694956e2e6de.png

:katie2:

b8cdb0263177aa7634e181f8d5943a0c.png

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Reminder that NiLOSER is officially over next abyss while Nerf remains meta, hot and story relevant.

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, £than said:

Reminder that NiLOSER is officially over next abyss while Nerf remains meta, hot and story relevant.

spacer.png

I can't wait to see if the girlies will keep stanning NiLOSER once the payola ends and she becomes irrelevant 

EaIspcB.gif

Okay, but should we go for 50/50 for c2 No1hida or 33/100 for her weapon? Aesthetics kinda winning... :gaycat6:

25 minutes ago, mael said:

Okay, but should we go for 50/50 for c2 No1hida or 33/100 for her weapon? Aesthetics kinda winning... :gaycat6:

C2 Nahida is 100000x better than her weapon

WOZDAbi.thumb.gif.750421767bfd23bb2728cd

29 minutes ago, mael said:

check my vod to see the insanity of c2 nahida... the weapon is cute but cute next to gorg... you know 

1 hour ago, mael said:

Her c2 is one of the most INSANE things on this game next to c2 Raiden and c2 Kazuha so... :cm:

Common Yoimiya W

Common Childe W spacer.png

Spoiler

Preview of c2 Baizhu and Yoimiya slayage 

All these Childe usage for Abyss and y'all couldn't get him to Top 40 during the rate, I hate y'all. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.