Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Y'all see that new geo cat girl? How can something be so hideous. It needs to die on a fire and never come back. 

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Y'all see that new geo cat girl? How can something be so hideous. It needs to die on a fire and never come back. 

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

you mean dendro?

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

1 hour ago, awong918 said:

you mean dendro?

fake-laugh-laughing.gif

Oop geo stays flopping or maybe its a good thing they dont have that abominationfake-laugh-laughing.gif

Yeah that new cat girl is low key a mess. At least from the splash art, maybe she looks "better" in motion :rip: 

Also are you ready to be a proud C6 Dori Doll miss @Venice B? :sistrens:

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Bannersr/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Banners

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Banners

I'm low key mad I pulled for Nahida and Nilou originally because their banners were abosolutely the worst :rip: Also they are really trying to bait people into pulling on the weapon banner for Xiphos :fan:

Hope to get some Kuki and Layla cons while i pull for Niloser 

Is nahida  weapon necessary 

I have nilous 

4 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is nahida  weapon necessary 

I have nilous 

Not at all, mainly for aesthetics imo. It's preferabe to go for her C2 than the weapon :skull:

8 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Not at all, mainly for aesthetics imo. It's preferabe to go for her C2 than the weapon :skull:

Ohh 

so is Bazhu a flop or no

cause I kind of want nahida cons hihi

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ohh 

so is Bazhu a flop or no

cause I kind of want nahida cons hihi

hes not a flop but hes also not a must pull, it really depends on what teams you run and want to run in the future. I'll be pulling cuz he can replace my zhongli/kokomi and be a cute downgrade to nahida in certain teams

3 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah that new cat girl is low key a mess. At least from the splash art, maybe she looks "better" in motion :rip: 

Also are you ready to be a proud C6 Dori Doll miss @Venice B? :sistrens:

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Bannersr/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Banners

r/Genshin_Impact_Leaks - 3.6 Phase 1 Banners

I'm low key mad I pulled for Nahida and Nilou originally because their banners were abosolutely the worst :rip: Also they are really trying to bait people into pulling on the weapon banner for Xiphos :fan:

That banner is awful for me, I have no interest in Layla and especially Dori :rip: I hope Nahida comes as soon as possible.

5 hours ago, Venice B said:

That banner is awful for me, I have no interest in Layla and especially Dori :rip: I hope Nahida comes as soon as possible.

I think it's pretty good. Since all of them are new or pretty new most people are excited to pull. Baizhu's probably going to be Kaveh, Candace and the last one can either be Fischl or Chongyun imo. Overall I want cons for all units, specially Candace C6 since that's when she becomes actually useful at least to apply hydro off field :rip:

-----

Btw I HATE Tighnari's new eng voice :rip: Thank god I play with the game in Japanese

Edited by Cloudy

Ill never understand why anyone plays this game in Japanese aside from weebery :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, willmcclure9 said:

Ill never understand why anyone plays this game in Japanese aside from weebery :bibliahh:

I used to have the game in Japanese as a former Klee main. The VA was just better. I don't remember when I switched back to English. Probably before 2.0? I've long stopped using Klee by then. I think I had been using Forehead and Xiao as my main DPS for Abyss at that point.

Edited by highwind44029

1 hour ago, willmcclure9 said:

I am Klee main since version 1.0 and everyone agrees her Eng VA is just as horrible as 100 y.o granny trying to sound like 7 y.o kid. Her JP VA did a great job.

Edited by Mirrorcle

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

Owari ne sesshu :jonny6:

And that one raiden burst line that I cant type :jonny6:

3 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

It's arguably the best.

The English voice-over is a mess :rip:

The English voices are fine yall are so dramatic :rip: 

5 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

What kind of nonsense. Why wouldn't people want to play it in Japanese? The dub is better and we like the sound of it. When you watch anime you watch in the og version, what does that have to being a weeb like :rip:

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What kind of nonsense. Why wouldn't people want to play it in Japanese? The dub is better and we like the sound of it. When you watch anime you watch in the og version, what does that have to being a weeb like :rip:

Because this game isn't Japanese? Anime is (usually) Japanese so it makes sense why people would want to play in its original dub. :rip: 

28 minutes ago, awong918 said:

It's arguably the best.

The English voice-over is a mess :rip:

I disagree. The English VA's have been a much better quality since Eula tbh.

Just now, willmcclure9 said:

Because this game isn't Japanese? Anime is (usually) Japanese so it makes sense why people would want to play in its original dub. :rip: 

But it has the option to play it in Japanese, why does it bother you? Like what a weird thing to be upset about :rip:

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

But it has the option to play it in Japanese, why does it bother you? Like what a weird thing to be upset about :rip:

It doesn't bother me, its just unusual since for most media people either use their native language or the original language. If anything you're the one that seems bothered :bibliahh:

Edited by willmcclure9

1 minute ago, willmcclure9 said:

It doesn't bother me, its just unusual since for most media people either use their native language or the original language. If anything you're the one that seems bothered :bibliahh:

I think it's pretty obvious to me and probably to the rest of the thread that you're the one bothered. Imagine being caring about what language people play a video game :skull:

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I think it's pretty obvious to me and probably to the rest of the thread that you're the one bothered. Imagine being caring about what language people play a video game :skull:

Because I questioned why people play a game in Japanese when it's not their native or the games original language? Whatever you say weeb :skull: 

OT:  How do you add more characters than just the ones in your in game showcase on the Enka profile? Ive seen ones that show like all their characters but mine just shows the showcase one?

https://enka.network/u/wmccl9 

Edited by willmcclure9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.