Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, CBC said:

oh interesting, in which teams are you using them :sistrens:

Curious to see which C4 5* Cryo DPS Miss Ethan has used the most with Shenhe. :sistrens:

Edited by highwind44029

13 hours ago, CBC said:

oh interesting, in which teams are you using them :sistrens:

melt Godyu and n/a :sistrens:

Also what did ayaka do to y’all :bibliahh:

39 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also what did ayaka do to y’all :bibliahh:

88ba3b327521bba71c34bbf14eb99cbe.jpg

how could you not bully this? :redface:

17 hours ago, CBC said:

wait you pulled for her weapon? :sistrens:

Why would I not it’s incredible? :ryan2:

1 hour ago, £than said:

88ba3b327521bba71c34bbf14eb99cbe.jpg

how could you not bully this? :redface:

:ahh:

I low key hope he was released on the first half to see how these f*guettes actually perform.

Baizhu | Genshin Impact Database - Honey Hunter WorldKaveh | Genshin Impact Database - Honey Hunter World

I still wish the snake had a bigger role in Baizhu's gameplay or animations. I mean Fischl has Oz, Xiangling has Guoba, etc. And this thing simply just sits on his shoulder, I really thought they would have gone all out with his kit and specially his animations considering how long it has been for him to be released and he is from Liyue.

Edited by Cloudy

Speculative of course but both perform fine imo :lakitu:

The content creators are doing too much on Baizhu. He is far superior to Yaoyao and smoother to play plus the Cyno gals will be gagging :lakitu:

Kaveh is solid too, excels the best at C6 of course but the entire kit is available at c0. The cons are just dmg bonus/self healing bonus. The best 4* of the 3.x series just because he doesn't need cons to function. :lakitu:

26 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Speculative of course but both perform fine imo :lakitu:

The content creators are doing too much on Baizhu. He is far superior to Yaoyao and smoother to play plus the Cyno gals will be gagging :lakitu:

Kaveh is solid too, excels the best at C6 of course but the entire kit is available at c0. The cons are just dmg bonus/self healing bonus. The best 4* of the 3.x series just because he doesn't need cons to function. :lakitu:

The thing is Yaoyao is an incredible unit at C0. Baizhu will struggle with energy unlike Yaoyao that's why they are implementing his energy refunding mechanic in his signature weapon, I think he is perfectly fine but it doesn't seem like there's much incentive to pull if you have Kokomi, Yaoyao and Nahida for now. I will still try to get him tho, my only complaint is that I wish his animations and abilities were more "flashy", it's like they are lazy af and didn't even try.

Kaveh will simply be great because even if he doesn't do much he will be able to be slapped in Nilou's bloom with full EM. I wish they introduced more floors on Abyss tbh like have some more aoe oriented and others more single target. I HATE when you have an aoe two first floors and then BOOM supid boss with stupid mechanics. It just doesn't allow to run certain teams, like I would actually run Kaveh in a fridge team with Diona C6, Candace C6 and Xingqiu but they make it unable and impossible

Edited by Cloudy

30 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

The thing is Yaoyao is an incredible unit at C0. Baizhu will struggle with energy unlike Yaoyao that's why they are implementing his energy refunding mechanic in his signature weapon, I think he is perfectly fine but it doesn't seem like there's much incentive to pull if you have Kokomi, Yaoyao and Nahida for now. I will still try to get him tho, my only complaint is that I wish his animations and abilities were more "flashy", it's like they are lazy af and didn't even try.

Kaveh will simply be great because even if he doesn't do much he will be able to be slapped in Nilou's bloom with full EM. I wish they introduced more floors on Abyss tbh like have some more aoe oriented and others more single target. I HATE when you have an aoe two first floors and then BOOM supid boss with stupid mechanics. It just doesn't allow to run certain teams, like I would actually run Kaveh in a fridge team with Diona C6, Candace C6 and Xingqiu but they make it unable and impossible

The gag when people realize Kaveh doesn't work on Nilou teams :dies:

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

The gag when people realize Kaveh doesn't work on Nilou teams :dies:

I mean why wouldn't he work? He doesn't really add anything to them, but he can easily be the tank and driver of the team comp so he is perfectly usable if you want pretty boy in it and use him lol

45 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Time to craft another R5 Prototype Amber

1 minute ago, awong918 said:

Time to craft another R5 Prototype Amber

I wouldn't be able even if I wanted to because I don't have any billets. I spent the last two I had to make two Hakushin Rings for Lisa/Sucrose :dies:

And I refuse to level up more weapons. He could use it while Kokomi isn't tho

I have like 15 catalyst billets lying around because I use literally 0 catalyst characters other than Kokomi :dies:

FAGzhu will eat with his R5 prototype amber :foxaylove2:

When was the last time a new five star was put on the second half of the banners without another new five star on the first half? 

44 minutes ago, Sesame said:

When was the last time a new five star was put on the second half of the banners without another new five star on the first half? 

Itto, I think :celestial5:

8 hours ago, Sesame said:

Why would I not it’s incredible? :ryan2:

You have a rePUTAtion :sistrens:

3 hours ago, FREE said:

after i grab a kaveh C6 i’m full on saving for the entire fontaine lineup :coffee:

:WAP:

Not Kaveh's voiceline confirming that Alhaitham...

...has a big dick 

:sistrens:

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Not Kaveh's voiceline confirming that Alhaitham...

Hide contents

...has a big dick 

:sistrens:

link? :sistrens:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.