• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw did y'all see that new Overwatch character literally copying Albedo's skill?

The impacT that he has!

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Not Cumzuha cumming :jonny6: Miss Niloser will have to wait methinks

My friend is F2P and I just told him just spend the extra coins and get both nilou and nahida now :sistrens:

21 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

My friend is F2P and I just told him just spend the extra coins and get both nilou and nahida now :sistrens:

With friends like this who needs enemies?

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This what friends are for. The slayage they are about to experience once they play Nilou's Bloom Doom for the first time and see the enemies get deleted :clap3:

They better have YaoYou, Kokomi or Barbara tho if not...well :sistrens:

49 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

This what friends are for. The slayage they are about to experience once they play Nilou's Bloom Doom for the first time and see the enemies get deleted :clap3:

They better have YaoYou, Kokomi or Barbara tho if not...well :sistrens:

Has Yao Yao and Barbara (but doesn’t everyone get Barbara or am I wrong lol)

17 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Has Yao Yao and Barbara (but doesn’t everyone get Barbara or am I wrong lol)

Yeah, no I meant her kind of built lol

I use mine sometimes instead of Kokomi just to use different characters. Actually is nice to give her Sacrifical, you don't have to fume everytime you see her long ass cool down.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

another one bites the dust :sistrens:

Perched for Miss Venice becoming a Nilou main soon. :sistrens:

21 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Perched for Miss Venice becoming a Nilou main soon. :sistrens:

Not gonna happen, but I'll main the superior bloom dps :sistrens: Kaveh my beloved...

I literally never understand what yall are talking about. I just know Nilou has one of the prettiest bursts, therefore i'd choose her instead of Nahida :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I literally never understand what yall are talking about. I just know Nilou has one of the prettiest bursts, therefore i'd choose her instead of Nahida :gaycat5:

Sorry but this is more iconic than that ugly fad.

pjmpiazzzly91.gif

Nilou w/o Nahida is not fun :gaycat5:

Imagine choosing an illiterate street dancer over a literal god

Discussion favorite atrl GIF - Find on GIFER

43 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Imagine choosing an illiterate street dancer over a literal god

I already chose Ayato over that purple-haired Karen :coffee:

37 minutes ago, GentleEarthquake said:

I already chose Ayato over that purple-haired Karen :coffee:

As anyone with an ounce of taste would :clap3:

1 hour ago, £than said:

As anyone with an ounce of taste would :clap3:

This from someone who pulled Genshin's H*tler 4x. :sistrens:

9 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

This from someone who pulled Genshin's H*tler 4x. :sistrens:

and her weapon, used to impale tomo, twice :sistrens:

Nilou and nahida is just so fun to play hihi 

it’s lowkey overkill though 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Nilou and nahida is just so fun to play hihi 

it’s lowkey overkill though 

Talking about overkill, do you think double HP will be the best artifact combination for Nilou?  I've been thinking if that's just overkill or if it's even worth it if you have her signature.

I can see why people without it might go for it but with how much HP her weapon gives maybe the +80EM from Wanderer's Troupe or Gilded Dreams it's better and easier to give to her. Mine has a ton of HP already, I can't remember how much was the cap for her passive buff, the one that mentions every 1000 hp points above 30k :rip:

2 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Talking about overkill, do you think double HP will be the best artifact combination for Nilou?  I've been thinking if that's just overkill or if it's even worth it if you have her signature.

I can see why people without it might go for it but with how much HP her weapon gives maybe the +80EM from Wanderer's Troupe or Gilded Dreams it's better and easier to give to her. Mine has a ton of HP already, I can't remember how much was the cap for her passive buff, the one that mentions every 1000 hp points above 30k :rip:

I do HP/EM for her. She’s at 73k and it doesn’t even matter because everything just gets nuked immediately and there’s no strategy or skill necessary. 

The way you get to run around like an empty headed bimbo with no repercussions just like Nilou herself. She’s such a queen whew

Just now, Sesame said:

I do HP/EM for her. She’s at 73k and it doesn’t even matter because everything just gets nuked immediately and there’s no strategy or skill necessary. 

The way you get to run around like an empty headed bimbo with no repercussions just like Nilou herself. She’s such a queen whew

She really is. People with taste know :sistrens:

Also she's honestly one of the Genshit queens of fanart, she has some of the most beautiful ones and I love it :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Sesame said:

wait you pulled for her weapon? :sistrens:

8 hours ago, CBC said:

and her weapon, used to impale tomo, twice :sistrens:

ShenGOD and Candace weapons :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.