• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sesame said:

Then maybe when I was making all of these microaggressions you're talking about, you could have pointed them out and explained them to me rather than resorting to personal attacks or writing it off as "white gays"?

UHM... did you think WE DIDNT? Not you trying to rewrite history now :rip:

@Wotamin, hey queen, just wanted to let you know that, as a helpful PoC that wants to help white people better themselves because that is apparently my job now, that this reeks of "I have a PoC friend so I can't be racist!!!"

Screenshot_20230406-141146.png

Ayato…Top 10…thisbis a joke. Y’all didn’t like his story quest, he’s worse than Kokomi Yelan Childe XQ meta wise…he is barely in events…

Wait bans????,!:&:&,!,!/&,!

3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

UHM... did you think WE DIDNT? Not you trying to rewrite history now :rip:

I mean I can go back and look for them. Do I want to filter through all the weird and indirect personal attacks though? 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

@Wotamin, hey queen, just wanted to let you know that, as a helpful PoC that wants to help white people better themselves because that is apparently my job now, that this reeks of "I have a PoC friend so I can't be racist!!!"

Screenshot_20230406-141146.png

They won't be able to respond for the next few days :rip: 

57 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

96EI2MI.png

YAE MIKO IS THE 3rd INAZUMAN AND THE 2nd ELECTRO TO WIN THE RATE

CHART RUN:  6 - 3 - 14 - 1

2 People sent her some love!

12s: @Chiidish @G.U.Y. Gaga

10s: ChatshireCat, ejo, CBC, thinking, fcreverboy, Fevesy, Floren , £than, nasa, Henry, Wotamin
9s: DanceFreak, CCakeLikeRihanna, highwind44029, Smilers
8s: avantpop, Venice B, sugrrbby666, Lexiel, G.U.Y, willmcclure9 
7s: DemnisBreezy, Sesame, Sailor Venus, Underworld, Mirrocle
5s: Shendelzare, Jeecooo

1s: ren, Luigi, Prisoner

*long pause*…this is the quintessential mother. There is only ONE ***** that’s more slayful than her in the entire Hoyoverse and she’s not in Genshin (yet). Yae Miko what can I say, personality, looks, charm, beauty, talent, power, impact, business saavy, writer, publisher, exorcist, second in command, mastermind, priestess, VOICE, divination, lore…THE pinkprint. Even after sabotage you are still here and still thriving like the MOTHER YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN, you are the alpha omega everything in between and that’s so biblical of you, a true REVELATION. Electro reset yuh - Chiidish

"MOTHER!" - GUY Gaga, CBC, fceverboy, Fevesy, nasa

"top 5 female designs but she's just so boring to use sorry" - CakeLikeRihanna

"Should've died along with Saiguu and Chiyo during the cataclysm" - ren

cKL12kt.png

CHART RUN:  X - 47 - 20 - 2

thinking lauvs Yelan!

12: @thinking

10s: Chiidish ,G.U.Y. Gaga, ejo, fcreverboy, Fevesy, £than, DanceFreak, CakeLikeRihanna, DemnisBreezy, Sesame, Mirrorcle, Prisoner
9s: Henry, highwind 44029, Venice B, Lexiel, willmcclure9
8s: avantpop, Sailor Venus
7s: Smilers, GUY, Underworld, Shendelzare

6: CBC
5s: ChatshireCat, nasa, sugrbby666
4: Wotamin

3s: Jeecooo, ren
1s: Floren, Luigi

"BAD ***** OF LIYUE" - Sesame
"I was an Obsessed Yelan Hater but I saw the light. She's the definition of mother. " - Fevesy
"cuntress supreme of liyue wheew she knows how to strike a pose " - CBC
"the moment most frustrating in nasa's career." - nasa 
"We cannot deny her meta-defining slayage but she is still ugly. Get a decent haircut, miss thing." - sugrbby666

IM PISSING PLSSSSS DHFJDBXNDNDNDNFBCOF F FBFBFFVDBD

MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just now, khalyan said:

Just wondering what happened to the good sis mod that was partially in charge of the genshin thread because she played the game?

@Tsareena are you alive hun? Why didn't you participate in the rate 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

o, thanks for letting me know 

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Sesame said:

Just wondering what happened to the good sis mod that was partially in charge of the genshin thread because she played the game?

@Tsareena are you alive hun? Why didn't you participate in the rate 

I had a conversation with the good sis the other day :heart2: 

Just now, khalyan said:

I had a conversation with the good sis the other day :heart2: 

Well please let her know that she had exquisite taste in genshin characters and we need her to be present for the next rate to stop the misogyny :heart2:

Very interesting convo between 2 white people, nothing strange at all here. Also miss @Wotamin, you were the one who decided to use your Iraqi BF as a prop, and couldn't call any of those "people you study with" friends. Freudian slip ig?

Screenshot_20230406-142334.png

• ATRL Moderator

@CBC wait you still have my Jaida 30 avatar can you send it my way I lost her 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

@CBC wait you still have my Jaida 30 avatar can you send it my way I lost her 

best i can do

UqHWzYw.png

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, CBC said:

best i can do

UqHWzYw.png

scream thanks 

UqHWzYw.png

@G.U.Y. Gagathe taste in giving Yae a 12 we won this moment. The sabotage next rate will be insane but they can never take this away from us :clap3:

1 hour ago, Shendelzare said:

Cheers 

Cheers to @Chiidish for your big W

Thank you for this HISTORIC rate :clap3:it ended with an entertaining climax and aftermath just like Yae would have wanted 

40 minutes ago, khalyan said:

So throwing pedophilia accusations warrants a ''few days'' ban but someone losing their composure over such accusations warrants a permaban? I guess atrl would rather take the instigators' side :angelo:

Mind you, this user for the same reason only received a 3-month ban and they weren't accussed of something as serious as PEDOPHILIA, does the ZTP not cover stuff like this?

Edited by Green Tea Is Green

The mess happening in here :skull:

6 minutes ago, CBC said:

We love ATRL Genshin Rate winners

ELYZuIS.pngzartxS0.png

The sig CBC

13 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

So throwing pedophilia accusations warrants a ''few days'' ban but someone losing their composure over such accusations warrants a permaban? I guess atrl would rather take the instigators' side :angelo:

Because telling people to kill themselves and mocking HIV+ people is totally okay :angelo:

Just now, Sesame said:

Because telling people to kill themselves and mocking HIV+ people is totally okay :angelo:

Its just as bad as using pedophilia because you got mad over literal pixels but it seems only 1 was taken seriously :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a little confused as to what you mean @Green Tea Is Green but the way we give out warnings can be altered by several reasons 

1. user's with repeated history of issues will typically face stronger consequences than those who have never been warned. if a user makes multiple posts that are all reported, then the punishments tend to get more severe as we continue to warn them

2. the status with the thread, the post you linked came directly after multiple thread shutdowns since so much chaos occurred, and although chaotic this thread is definitely not at that level (yet)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.