Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

1 minute ago, Luigi said:

homegirl been passive aggressive af over this little rate and suddenly mad when we respond 🤣🤣

FRRRR 😭😭😭 tryna play innocent like djsnwjsks

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on in here on this day?

Chile it's fictional anime style characters guys

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

5 minutes ago, thinking said:

Are you just stuck with being obsessed with little anime boys online or like that irl too? @ren @Luigi orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

spacer.png

Now if I tried to switch the trending pic from my avi to a Taylor avi because of the current situation would you all jump me or thank me for a good laugh 

Let me go watch yaes monologue during that final archon fight to celebrate 

3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I think whats insane is calling people pedos just because you're upset about how an ATRL rate is going.

The way you're also ignoring the comment about you staying silent about all of the micro-aggressions in that discord server, phew, lbr here we all know the truth, and you can try and hide it as much as you want behind these kii-ing emojis :bibliahh:

The microaggression accusations, yet silent about ageism and jokes about personal appearances, and HIV

Spare the false outrage sis, you just don’t like people with differing opinions. 

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What is going on in here on this day?

Chile it's fictional anime style characters guys

the way things were going fine until someone started randomly calling other people pedos

Just now, Sesame said:

The microaggression accusations, yet silent about ageism and jokes about personal appearances, and HIV

Spare the false outrage sis, you just don’t like people with differing opinions. 

not you still being hooked on about the comments about your age, its giving Madonna comparing racism to ageism

idgaf about HIV comments cause you're all gay, but most of the people in the server doing the microaggressions were WHITE

The rate being more fun than the game :bibliahh: 

Thank you so much for hosting miss @Shendelzare it's always an honour, I had a blast and the graphics look amazing!!!

This rate was really a slow burner! 

• ATRL Moderator

Telling someone to kill themselves is never appropriate on this forum.

ren has been permanently banned 

20 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

not you still being hooked on about the comments about your age, its giving Madonna comparing racism to ageism

idgaf about HIV comments cause you're all gay, but most of the people in the server doing the microaggressions were WHITE

Except when asked to bring up said examples of microaggressions the only thing that could be brought up was a comment that was made towards someone else stemming from a conversation THEY brought up. :rip:

What is this mess :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Shendelzare said:

Our drag race thread serve. I guess

:rip: 

1 permanent ban, two others temporarily banned.  At least the thread is open still (for now) 

Just now, Sesame said:

Except when asked to bring up said examples of microaggressions the only thing that could be brought up was a comment that was made towards someone else stemming from a conversation THEY brought up. :rip:

girl you clearly don't get it, and i can't be bothered to explain it anymore

maybe this will help

4 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Our drag race thread serve. I guess

ULR0hmq.gif

2 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

girl you clearly don't get it, and i can't be bothered to explain it anymore

maybe this will help

Then maybe when I was making all of these microaggressions you're talking about, you could have pointed them out and explained them to me rather than resorting to personal attacks or writing it off as "white gays"?

4 minutes ago, khalyan said:

:rip: 

1 permanent ban, two others temporarily banned.  At least the thread is open still (for now) 

Coming for the drag race thread's gig :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.