Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

96EI2MI.png

YAE MIKO IS THE 3rd INAZUMAN AND THE 2nd ELECTRO TO WIN THE RATE

CHART RUN:  6 - 3 - 14 - 1

2 People sent her some love!

12s: @Chiidish @G.U.Y. Gaga

10s: ChatshireCat, ejo, CBC, thinking, fcreverboy, Fevesy, Floren , £than, nasa, Henry, Wotamin
9s: DanceFreak, CCakeLikeRihanna, highwind44029, Smilers
8s: avantpop, Venice B, sugrrbby666, Lexiel, G.U.Y, willmcclure9 
7s: DemnisBreezy, Sesame, Sailor Venus, Underworld, Mirrocle
5s: Shendelzare, Jeecooo

1s: ren, Luigi, Prisoner

*long pause*…this is the quintessential mother. There is only ONE ***** that’s more slayful than her in the entire Hoyoverse and she’s not in Genshin (yet). Yae Miko what can I say, personality, looks, charm, beauty, talent, power, impact, business saavy, writer, publisher, exorcist, second in command, mastermind, priestess, VOICE, divination, lore…THE pinkprint. Even after sabotage you are still here and still thriving like the MOTHER YOUVE ALWAYS BEEN, you are the alpha omega everything in between and that’s so biblical of you, a true REVELATION. Electro reset yuh - Chiidish

"MOTHER!" - GUY Gaga, CBC, fceverboy, Fevesy, nasa

"top 5 female designs but she's just so boring to use sorry" - CakeLikeRihanna

"Should've died along with Saiguu and Chiyo during the cataclysm" - ren

cKL12kt.png

CHART RUN:  X - 47 - 20 - 2

thinking lauvs Yelan!

12: @thinking

10s: Chiidish ,G.U.Y. Gaga, ejo, fcreverboy, Fevesy, £than, DanceFreak, CakeLikeRihanna, DemnisBreezy, Sesame, Mirrorcle, Prisoner
9s: Henry, highwind 44029, Venice B, Lexiel, willmcclure9
8s: avantpop, Sailor Venus
7s: Smilers, GUY, Underworld, Shendelzare

6: CBC
5s: ChatshireCat, nasa, sugrbby666
4: Wotamin

3s: Jeecooo, ren
1s: Floren, Luigi

"BAD ***** OF LIYUE" - Sesame
"I was an Obsessed Yelan Hater but I saw the light. She's the definition of mother. " - Fevesy
"cuntress supreme of liyue wheew she knows how to strike a pose " - CBC
"the moment most frustrating in nasa's career." - nasa 
"We cannot deny her meta-defining slayage but she is still ugly. Get a decent haircut, miss thing." - sugrbby666

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Wotamin said:

Let's not talk about what you stan then for your own sake :bird:

The way you're calling people ped0s over stanning Kazuha and having this faux-SJW phase while staying silent and encouraging the amount of micro-aggressions that were happening in that discord server. We love white feminism, yes we do 

orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Kinda loved the results of this rate (other than Kokomo still being in the Top 10 but hopefully Baizhu ends her.)

Thank you for hosting, @Shendelzare.

1 minute ago, ren said:

You still being obsessed with me all ova drama yo dumb ass inserted yoself in djsnnw hopefully it (u know what I'm talmbout) k words you before the end of the year :heart2:

Wishing someone with aids to die to it oh wow orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

Mods? orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

I’m crying we did it Joe 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Me and feves being the only supporters since 2.5 and lived to see this day AHHH :WAP:

how many PoC friends do you have irl @Wotamin, 0? Or are you just stuck with being obsessed with asian people on online forums

Edited by ChatshireCat

Even tho I didn't participate, I feel proud for us og Yae havers. Even when she was trashed on release, even when people told us she was a bad unit, we remained loyal and pulled for mother and we saw her grow and succeed like class and dignity :clap3:

1 minute ago, ChatshireCat said:

how many PoC friends do you have irl @Wotamin, 0? Or are you just stuck with being obsessed with asian people on online forums

I'm literally in an international university LMAOOOOOOOOOO good luck next time sis

Just now, Wotamin said:

I'm literally in an international university LMAOOOOOOOOOO good luck next time sis

the non-answer, guess we know the truth

This starting ova that white woman getting heated ova this stupid rate n of course the KKK discord server running to ha rescue 😭😭😭

spacer.png

Are you just stuck with being obsessed with little anime boys online or like that irl too? @ren @Luigi orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

1 minute ago, ren said:

This starting ova that white woman getting heated ova this stupid rate n of course the KKK discord server running to ha rescue 😭😭😭

spacer.png

homegirl been passive aggressive af over this little rate and suddenly mad when we respond 🤣🤣

Thank you Shen

And thank you my iconic avi

2 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

the non-answer, guess we know the truth

Wtf? Do i need to tell you about my irl friends now? Should i post my pictures with my poc friends next as proof?? :bibliahh:

You're insane :bibliahh:

Just now, Wotamin said:

Wtf? Do i need to tell you about my irl friends now? Should i post my pictures with my poc friends next as proof?? :bibliahh:

You're insane :bibliahh:

I think whats insane is calling people pedos just because you're upset about how an ATRL rate is going.

The way you're also ignoring the comment about you staying silent about all of the micro-aggressions in that discord server, phew, lbr here we all know the truth, and you can try and hide it as much as you want behind these kii-ing emojis :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, thinking said:

Are you just stuck with being obsessed with little anime boys online or like that irl too? @ren @Luigi orwm8t7.thumb.jpg.ec1314eeb9ef4fb406104e

main_928px.jpg?_=02353

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.