• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Another Dori-doll :clap3: How do you have her built?

God I need to gear my Yae and Nahida to their full potential. The DW/GD domain just hasn't been kind to me :rip: My Alhaitham is kind of great tho

I just have her on hp/hp/hb with 2pc maiden and favonius her heal ticks for 7/9k :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, £than said:

yaaasss Wandering Evenstar we love a Cyno support build :clap3:

Ugh my hubby flaked on me and didn't sponsor my Cyno :chick3:

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

m8OxGk6.png

My best Slae Miko comp according to the optimiser. I kinda should build a Guilded Yae since she is a Nahida slave nowadays but that domain is so nasty to me :toofunny2:

ugh want her cons so bad :jonny5:

The best part about the optimizer is it confirming all my builds are already optimized 

Spoiler

Minus Yae it's giving me a 95/205 2atk 2em build which we will be switching since it frees up TF pieces for Kequeen  :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

Ugh my hubby flaked on me and didn't sponsor my Cyno :chick3:

oh right... forgot he's on the rejects account :redface:

I'm pulling Nahida for the sole purpose of supporting this KING, she better come through :WAP:

pvcJpDR.png

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

I'm pulling Nahida for the sole purpose of supporting this KING, she better come through :WAP:

pvcJpDR.png

bye we have the same EM nnn

2023-04-03_22-05-06.png

26 minutes ago, £than said:

oh right... forgot he's on the rejects account :redface:

luckily mihoyo didn't release a new 5* in 3.5 so I can get ***zoo on rejects account :WAP:

8 minutes ago, £than said:

bye we have the same EM nnn

2023-04-03_22-05-06.png

Not your Cyno STOMPING :WAP: do you use Nahida with him? If so, which weapon do you use on her? 

1 minute ago, CBC said:

luckily mihoyo didn't release a new 5* in 3.5 so I can get ***zoo on rejects account :WAP:

or you could pull CyYES on main so you can experience the Cyno/C2 Nahida collapse :bird:

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

Not your Cyno STOMPING :WAP: do you use Nahida with him? If so, which weapon do you use on her? 

ofc, she holds Wandering Evenstar. Yelan typically has Elegy and Koochie the treasure hoarder holds Key when I throw her in the team instead of ThoMETA :giraffe:

9 minutes ago, £than said:

ofc, she holds Wandering Evenstar. Yelan typically has Elegy and Koochie the treasure hoarder holds Key when I throw her in the team instead of ThoMETA :giraffe:

I guess I'll have to level my Wandering Evenstar up then :WAP:

15 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I guess I'll have to level my Wandering Evenstar up then :WAP:

Fav would also be good for battery if you have one leveled me thinks. I've just got his energy handled so he appreciates the attack buff WE gives :giraffe:

Edited by £than
wrong wep lol

37 minutes ago, £than said:

or you could pull CyYES on main so you can experience the Cyno/C2 Nahida collapse :bird:

if hubby comes through on the next rerun :gaycat4:

11 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

the whales in this thread :pancake:

its good if you don't have any other dps 5* polearms :pancake:

Pls the only two polearm characters i built and zhongli and raiden. And they're support builds

:pancake:

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Pls the only two polearm characters i built and zhongli and raiden. And they're support builds

:pancake:

You can always pull for miss Shenhe and turn Chongyun into a reverse melt beast :pancake:

10 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

Not Hyperbloom eating up spread like that :flower2:

uFfWc9T.pngHVoLfLP.png

What is this? Tbf I'm more surprised at how close they are, hyperbloom is dumb op :toofunny3:

Maybe @Venice B will be blessed on Nahidone's banner if this is true. Tho Kuki and Dori both in the same banner seems sus

Hopefully Fagzhu's banner has Candace at least. Maybe Fischl or Chongyun since I don't have them at C6

Edited by Cloudy

11 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Maybe @Venice B will be blessed on Nahidone's banner if this is true. Tho Kuki and Dori both in the same banner seems sus

Hopefully Fagzhu's banner has Candace at least. Maybe Fischl or Chongyun since I don't have them at C6

A true blessing would be getting Nahida in 30 pulls tops. I already have Kuki C4 and don't really want Layla or Dori

7P0r922.gif

Just now, Venice B said:

A true blessing would be getting Nahida in 30 pulls tops. I already have Kuki C4 and don't really want Layla or Dori

7P0r922.gif

Perched to see how your pulls turn out

7P0r922.gif

Is she eating and driving? :skull:

I barely have the resources to level up Nahida and Kaveh (+ their weapons and artifacts) and I still need to farm for Baizhu since I'm most definetely getting that faguette too 

7P0r922.gif

I want Kuki cons but... chile I already have Nahida and Nilou and have NO interest in her cons :rip: I guess I'll settle for C2 and move to Fagzhu and Dadveh

Lexiel

3 hours ago, CBC said:

What is this? Tbf I'm more surprised at how close they are, hyperbloom is dumb op :toofunny3:

App on wechat that calcs team dps (its also where all of the abyss uage rates come from)

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

Edited by ChatshireCat

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

I barely have the resources to level up Nahida and Kaveh (+ their weapons and artifacts) and I still need to farm for Baizhu since I'm most definetely getting that faguette too 

7P0r922.gif

You better get to farming that cube and those mushrooms

7P0r922.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.