Genshin Impact | 5.0 4th Anniversary | FONTAINE RATE DEADLINE 24.08

Mirrorcle

On 4/2/2023 at 2:03 AM, CBC said:

But it's pretty much impossible to even get a decent EM piece let alone 3 so em/dendro/crit works much better imo + her buff scales with the highest EM char in the party 

Farm them you lazy ***.

cGIirec.png

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, CBC said:

Did you level her talent? :deadbanana2:

Yes, they were level 6. She's only level 70 and I still have yet to get her last ascension (which I might now because I don't feel it's needed). Now her burst is level 8 and she's healing for 10,747 with ATK/Anemo/Crit and around 1k awith every tick of her ult. I have no idea why previously it was healing for barely 5k maybe I had the artifacts changed and I didn't realise.

Eventually I will level her up to 80 so it should increase a bit. I think she's pretty well built considering I just gave her throwaway pieces. I was lucky with the ER rolls, wish she was at 50 Crit Rate she barely missed it by a couple of % points. Tho she has over 200 ER so I don't think it matters much

11 hours ago, £than said:

like :redface:

You need to chill with the passive agressiveness.

2 hours ago, Prisoner said:

Finally started to build my Kazuha after letting him sit idle for months and i gotta say, he's actually very fun to use. Downside is i still haven't gotten triple or even double EM from that damned VV domain

It's not worth it. Just run another domain, hoard the useless pieces and dump them all in the strongbox. Although you can just do that with the Maiden's you get, but the other way you kind of farm for two or three artifact sets at the same time.

52 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Farm them you lazy ***.

cGIirec.png

Trust me I've been running that domain since it came out and I can't get EM pieces for the life of me. I've even used a good chunk of my fragile :rip:

Edited by Cloudy

9 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

finally ran my account through the optimizer and phew :jonny5:

9DKGK10.png

9o53cnx.png

ff9yLYm.png

What tool did you use to create your database? I was using the kamera but that crap was missing some artifacts :deadbanana2:

5 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Farm them you lazy ***.

cGIirec.png

She's serving

l4Hu4yj.png

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yes, they were level 6. She's only level 70 and I still have yet to get her last ascension (which I might now because I don't feel it's needed). Now her burst is level 8 and she's healing for 10,747 with ATK/Anemo/Crit and around 1k awith every tick of her ult. I have no idea why previously it was healing for barely 5k maybe I had the artifacts changed and I didn't realise.

Oh okay that makes much more sense I was so confused :deadbanana2:

Some of my built characters as a light spender :heart:

2023-04-03-14-11-53.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-43.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-23.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-08.png 

2023-04-03-14-09-58.png 

2023-04-03-14-08-29.png 

56 minutes ago, CBC said:

Dori meta :gaycat1:

7s2X8v2.png

Another Dori-doll :clap3: How do you have her built?

God I need to gear my Yae and Nahida to their full potential. The DW/GD domain just hasn't been kind to me :rip: My Alhaitham is kind of great tho

Edited by Cloudy

6 hours ago, Cloudy said:

It's not worth it. Just run another domain, hoard the useless pieces and dump them all in the strongbox. Although you can just do that with the Maiden's you get, but the other way you kind of farm for two or three artifact sets at the same time.

Well i have to agree. I usually just go for that domain since it's so easy to farm with venti :skull: but considering the DW domain offers better choices for me and is almost as easy to farm as the VV domain, I think I'll switch my daily resin spending there. 

I was torn between Wandering Everstar and Sacrificial por Nahida but my WE is R1 and I think the atk buff wouldn't compensate the 50 EM I would lose by not using Sac Frags so I guess I'm going with Sac after all :celestial5:

1 hour ago, CBC said:

She's serving

l4Hu4yj.png

yaaasss Wandering Evenstar we love a Cyno support build :clap3:

1 hour ago, willmcclure9 said:

2023-04-03-14-11-53.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-43.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-23.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-08.png 

2023-04-03-14-09-58.png 

2023-04-03-14-08-29.png 

C2 Yae the taste JUMPED out

3 hours ago, CBC said:

What tool did you use to create your database? I was using the kamera but that crap was missing some artifacts :deadbanana2:

I used https://github.com/xenesty/AkashaScanner, its mostly automated and you just need to follow the instructions, you also have to format it to GOOD before importing it into the optimizer

Optimizer for those curious: https://frzyc.github.io/genshin-optimizer/#/

3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

I used https://github.com/xenesty/AkashaScanner, its mostly automated and you just need to follow the instructions, you also have to format it to GOOD before importing it into the optimizer

Optimizer for those curious: https://frzyc.github.io/genshin-optimizer/#/

I should play around with the optimizer again. I kinda lost interest when I found that all my artifacts were deleted from it, perhaps from accidentally deleting my cookies or something.

8 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

I should play around with the optimizer again. I kinda lost interest when I found that all my artifacts were deleted from it, perhaps from accidentally deleting my cookies or something.

the new scanner is pretty easy to use, doesn't take more than like a minute for it to scan through all of your artifacts

2 hours ago, willmcclure9 said:

2023-04-03-14-11-53.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-43.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-23.png 

2023-04-03-14-11-08.png 

2023-04-03-14-09-58.png 

2023-04-03-14-08-29.png 

The ER on your Raiden? :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

Well i have to agree. I usually just go for that domain since it's so easy to farm with venti :skull: but considering the DW domain offers better choices for me and is almost as easy to farm as the VV domain, I think I'll switch my daily resin spending there. 

It's what I'm doing, I'm hoarding the useless pieces and then dumping all of them for VV pieces. I want to build my Sucrose but I have no EM pieces except the ones I have on Kazuha which were a pain to get.

8 minutes ago, ren said:

The ER on your Raiden? :deadbanana2:

she usually uses an ER time piece but idk where it went :skull: i must have swapped it out with someone oops

Would have been so cool if they introduced Yeth as a playable character through the world quest and later give her a banner. More depth and personality than 90% of the playable characters and a super cool design

m8OxGk6.png

My best Slae Miko comp according to the optimiser. I kinda should build a Guilded Yae since she is a Nahida slave nowadays but that domain is so nasty to me :toofunny2:

Got the calamity queller :skull: Really hate this game for baiting me with that sweet sweet Mistsplitter :jonny5: 

3 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

Got the calamity queller :skull: Really hate this game for baiting me with that sweet sweet Mistsplitter :jonny5: 

Do you have a cracked Shenhe at least? :dancehall:

the whales in this thread :pancake:

42 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

its good if you don't have any other dps 5* polearms :pancake:

24 minutes ago, £than said:

2023-04-03_19-27-35.png

Reminder that no self respecting Yelan stan should have 128 Crit Damage... like ever :gaycat5: ain't that right @highwind44029

My Yelan is so busted omg :dies:

28 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

the whales in this thread :pancake:

how's the c6 childe getting along? :pancake:

i already know, the same as c0/c1

:pancake:

8 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

how's the c6 childe getting along? :pancake:

Hide contents

i already know, the same as c0/c1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.