Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Ok can we get a Fagzhu banner with Kaveh, Layla and Candace?

If I see a Mondstand or Liyue character...

D1FV5M3.gif

Leave those for Nahidone's banner, that banner is going to sell itself. Put Xinyan, Barbara and Bennett

D1FV5M3.gif

Rumour has it the banner will be Kaveh, Candace and Fischl

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Venice B said:

Rumour has it the banner will be Kaveh, Candace and Fischl

I'm fine with that since my Candace is C0 and I want her C6 and my Fischl is C3

D1FV5M3.gifD1FV5M3.gifD1FV5M3.gif

18 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Now that shenhe is fully built

I can actually finally learn how to use Al haithem who has been benched since I got him lol 

I still don’t get his rotations :dies:

burst -> auto attack and wait for mirros to fall twice, then if you want to extend the rotation use skill and wait for mirrors to fall again then use charged or plunge attacks and wait for mirrors to fall again

you can also do hold skill against the ground + plunge to get all 3 mirrors at once 

your burst is also extended based on the number of mirros you have but thats never used anyway

faruzan Is going to be stuck with wanderer from now on right lol?

cause I just want her lol

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

faruzan Is going to be stuck with wanderer from now on right lol?

cause I just want her lol

and xiao i assume. they might also throw her in kazuha or venti reruns shes THAT girl after all

Edited by CBC

16 minutes ago, CBC said:

burst -> auto attack and wait for mirros to fall twice, then if you want to extend the rotation use skill and wait for mirrors to fall again then use charged or plunge attacks and wait for mirrors to fall again

you can also do hold skill against the ground + plunge to get all 3 mirrors at once 

your burst is also extended based on the number of mirros you have but thats never used anyway

Let me save this lol 

I lost the 50/50 to C1 Jean. My dreams of C1 Shenhe shattered

How many times have I lost the 50/50 back to back? 7? 8?

D1FV5M3.gifD1FV5M3.gifD1FV5M3.gif

If they put Kuki ni NiLOSER's banner I will be so pressed.

Kuki on Baizhu please.

Nahida can have Dori

I was lucky enough to manage to get Kuki C3 so I'm indifferent to her because she doesn't really need anything pass C2. I actually wouldn't mind Dori on Baizhu's banner since she's only C0, she debuted with Ganyu as well but I don't think they particularly care about that.

Content creators have been doing Dori showcases lately 

I may just try her out 

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Content creators have been doing Dori showcases lately 

I may just try her out 

I mean I like Dori, but there's no reason to use her really for anything except for an Instructor bot in a flex slot like I do.

I saw 'I Win To Lose' do a fun DPS C6 Dori showcase on Abyss, but he is a whale so he gave her the best stuff. Check it out, it was certainly fun to see.

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I mean I like Dori, but there's no reason to use her really for anything except for an Instructor bot in a flex slot like I do.

I saw 'I Win To Lose' do a fun DPS C6 Dori showcase on Abyss, but he is a whale so he gave her the best stuff. Check it out, it was certainly fun to see.

oh I saw that 

Sevy also just did a video about dori for this current abyss

the intro comment took me out though:

“the best thing about her [dori] is that she gives you 3 standard wishes as   ascension rewards” :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

oh I saw that 

Sevy also just did a video about dori for this current abyss

the intro comment took me out though:

“the best thing about her [dori] is that she gives you 3 standard wishes as   ascension rewards” :bibliahh:

It's sad but true. I wish they would have made the kits of Dori and Candace more unique. There was so much potential in there. Their constellations feel like they should actually be part of their base kit.

Baizhu will have his Kazuha moment and people will be mad they skipped

I'm actually so mad I lost the 50/50 again. Like what are the odds of losing it 7 or 8 times in a row like wtf man :skull:

Do we know what Kaveh's best artifacts Set is and what he sales off? I wanna prefarm a bit

59 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

I was lucky enough to manage to get Kuki C3 so I'm indifferent to her because she doesn't really need anything pass C2. I actually wouldn't mind Dori on Baizhu's banner since she's only C0, she debuted with Ganyu as well but I don't think they particularly care about that.

c4 literally provides another electro proc for hyperbloom

D1FV5M3.gif

5 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Do we know what Kaveh's best artifacts Set is and what he sales off? I wanna prefarm a bit

Since he's bloom focused: 2pc2pc EM, 4pc Bloom set, 4pc Gilded

EM + EM + EM + EM Sword, or ER + EM + EM + EM Claymore / EM + EM + CR + Favonius if he has energy issues

D1FV5M3.gif

3 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

c4 literally provides another electro proc for hyperbloom

D1FV5M3.gif

Yeah but it's whatever. You can live without it, her C2 is the one people should aim for imo. I mean I wouldn't be mad if she's on the banners don't get me wrong

D1FV5M3.gif

2 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

Since he's bloom focused: 2pc2pc EM, 4pc Bloom set, 4pc Gilded

EM + EM + EM + EM Sword, or ER + EM + EM + EM Claymore / EM + EM + CR + Favonius if he has energy issues

D1FV5M3.gif

Can we appreciate a character whose scaling just makes sense and is straightforward. Like all he needs is EM and nothing else (ER is a given, but nothing else).

D1FV5M3.gif

17 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

Flower of Paradise Lost is his bis but that domain is a pain and not worth farming unless you're also farming some pieces of the anemo set for Wanderer too. Gilded Dreams is a close 2nd so if you have a good GD set just use that one, and if you don't that domain is better to farm than FOPL.

That being said, I'm farming FOPL because 1. I'm a clown and 2. I will pull for Wanderer in the future so

D1FV5M3.gif

I would want to give him FOPL because I'm an aesthetic ***** and I think it's prettier than the Gilded Dreams one, but it's barely 4% better and I have no use for the Anemo pieces so he will have to deal. I have to look through my locked pieces to see what I have but I doubt I have some EM/EM/EM ones to give him, the domain hates me.

D1FV5M3.gif

I'm still on the fence about Fagzhu. I just can't seem to think of him as a very useful unit for me right now. Having Kokomi, Yaoyao and Nahida is like what do I need him for? So I might as well go for Ganyu because she's so pretty and I love her. I hate charged shots but I would give it a try and if not she can also go into my Shenhe mono cryo and slay along side her.

D1FV5M3.gif

Wanderer and his energy draining side kick are the only anemo I don’t have so will be pulling 

so farming that domain won’t be too bad for me 

Also now that we're getting Faruzan idk if I should build her at c0. I've heard with c0 you have to run a triple anemo team because she's an energy black hole and idk if it would be worth it to replace Jean and Albedo in my Xiao team with Faruzan and Kazuha :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.