Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

20 hours ago, Venice B said:

We want ZZZ with that hot furry not this

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

Yeah ZZZ looked really good

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think koko could work and prob better 

I just have koko set up for freeze now and too lazy to switch (but yayao with dragons bane and yelan does a lot of damage during her burst)

Kazuha for the last half works cause the cryo shields can be destroyed before the hilicurls jump around. 

it took a bit of retries though 

I feel you swaping artifacts is A PAIN. Can they give us artifact load outs already?

Having two deepwood's is usually a problem I came up with, because I generally only farm one set for a character. I can't afford to have multiple sets, just a few rare characters. That's why in Nilou's team I've ditched Nahida because I can use her in other teams without having to give her Gilded and I can use YaoYao with Deepwood.

I would suggest to use Collei, lots of energy with sacrificial bow and you can give her a 4pc instructors to EM buff your whole team and the overall damage of the blooms. Collei is the worst dendro character that's why she's perfect as a flex 4th slot with Instructors (same for Dori in my Alhaitham one), I have mine ER/EM/CritRate (you can give her just EM, I just used Crit Rate in case I feel like using her somewhere else with Favonious Bow, her overall stats are irrelevant she's just there to proc the 4pc bonus effect) and if you are worried about her survival you can use the flower as the 5 star artifact so she get more life but that depends of the Instructor's pieces you manage to get.

Also I don't even maximize Nilou's blooms damage. I don't think you need to give characters all EM, I like the balance.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

2 deepwood with nahida actually works great tbh 

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah ZZZ looked really good

I feel you swaping artifacts is A PAIN. Can they give us artifact load outs already?

Having two deepwood's is usually a problem I came up with, because I generally only farm one set for a character. I can't afford to have multiple sets, just a few rare characters. That's why in Nilou's team I've ditched Nahida because I can use her in other teams without having to give her Gilded and I can use YaoYao with Deepwood.

I would suggest to use Collei, lots of energy with sacrificial bow and you can give her a 4pc instructors to EM buff your whole team and the overall damage of the blooms. Collei is the worst dendro character that's why she's perfect as a flex 4th slot with Instructors (same for Dori in my Alhaitham one), I have mine ER/EM/CritRate (you can give her just EM, I just used Crit Rate in case I feel like using her somewhere else with Favonious Bow, her overall stats are irrelevant she's just there to proc the 4pc bonus effect) and if you are worried about her survival you can use the flower as the 5 star artifact so she get more life but that depends of the Instructor's pieces you manage to get.

Also I don't even maximize Nilou's blooms damage. I don't think you need to give characters all EM, I like the balance.

With nilous weapon nahida is overkill tbh lol 

Besides the second half of this abyss (hydro shields).

10 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

With nilous weapon nahida is overkill tbh lol 

Besides the second half of this abyss (hydro shields).

Yeah the weapon is so nice for her teams. So glad I pulled for it.

On 3/25/2023 at 5:29 PM, Fevesy said:

Mihoyo's newest game officially got a release date of April 26th. It's a turn based RPG with the gameplay looking like Persona 5 mostly with a bit of Final Fantasy X. The story is very independent of Honkai Impact so you don't have to play Honkai Impact at all to understand the story.

I love it because I wanna play a Turn Based gacha but I hate playing games on my phone/emulator and some of them have absolutely terrible menus (like Granblue Fantasy)

Anyone playing and continuing being a slave to Mihoyo?

Kinda excited for this. Haven't played Genshin for a few months now because cutscenes are such a slog to get through 

18 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Yao Yao is strictly an upgrade in Nilou teams than Kokomi (and Baizhu too when he comes out) currently (if Nahida is in the party). Not just because of Dendro resonance but also because you can actually use Yao Yao’s burst to generate a **** ton of cores and heal at the same time. Kokomi’s burst won’t generate as much cores relying on Nahida as the only Dendro applicator and you would rather want Nahida on field. With Yao Yao you can stay on field with her during her burst and do more dmg while keeping the team topped off completely basically instead of forcing Nahida to drive. 

I guess Kaveh will also be able to to what Yao Yao does as a driver but only in Nilou bloom teams and he won’t fully heal the rest of the team (idk haven’t looked at his kit since he’s coming to flop)

Chile not the Nilou MAINS up in here. Thanks sis I tried YaoYao instead of Kokomi and it was fine... I'm sure it'd be better if I had a fully built C6 Candace instead of Yelan but... It does the trick. Might actually just try my C0 lv 50 Candace in the overworld just for fun lol

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Candace in the overworld just for fun

good luck booking that fun you speak of :redface:

Candace could have been such a great character. Shame they gave her that kit...

About to buy the battle pass again because I'm too lazy to farm for more books and mora

19 minutes ago, Venice B said:

About to buy the battle pass again because I'm too lazy to farm for more books and mora

The way I'm struggling with books and mora. Completely broke and I want to build Chongyun and Sucrose

And I still want to crown miss Shenhe. Good thing I already have Nahidone and Niloser so I have until the second half of 3.6

Edited by Cloudy

So, I've got Shenhe after 20 pulls I had Diluc as my last 5 star... My friends told me she is pretty good especially with Kazuha and Ganyu/Ayaka I have all of them my only problem is that I'm lacking a good polearm with second stat attack% what could be good on her? :celestial5:

28 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

So, I've got Shenhe after 20 pulls I had Diluc as my last 5 star... My friends told me she is pretty good especially with Kazuha and Ganyu/Ayaka I have all of them my only problem is that I'm lacking a good polearm with second stat attack% what could be good on her? :celestial5:

favonius lance will be beneficial for everyone

48 minutes ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Most people use her sig, favionous, or Skyward 

6 hours ago, Topmaster 2 said:

Skyward Spine is very good if you have it because it has very high ATK and an ER substat which she also needs. Otherwise, Favonius Lance is fine, it also lets you provide more battery for Forehead who's kinda energy starved.

I crowned ayaka burst and shenhe skill and I’m broke and can’t even ascend skyward spine with the raiden discount :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Skyward Spine is very good if you have it because it has very high ATK and an ER substat which she also needs. Otherwise, Favonius Lance is fine, it also lets you provide more battery for Forehead who's kinda energy starved.

Anytime Ayaka appears we get hit with the most dead patch 

So what's the consensus on the best teams for Nilou and Alhaitham?

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Alhaitham/Nahida/Yae/Zhongli

Lexiel

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Alhaitham/Nahida/Yae/Zhongli is comfier to play, but Alhaitham/Nahida/XQ/Kuki has higher DPS

Lexiel

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Alhaitham/Nahida/Yae for sure, then a 4th slot. I'm using Dori C0 with 4pc instructor's because I'm tired of using Zhongli.

As for Nilou, I just mix and match depending of who I'm feeling. That's why I want C6 Candace to have a reason to use her in there and kind of make her work better.

21 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Most people use her sig, favionous, or Skyward 

15 hours ago, highwind44029 said:

Lol, I have Skyward on Zhongli :gayriahcat2:it kinda works :dies: but I could make a change for her I really like Shenhe she is so pretty and with my cryo waifus they will slay together :fan: and have like 2 R5 Favonius Lance as well, so I'll see what's best for Shenhe. Thanks :heart:

5 hours ago, Chiidish said:

Anytime Ayaka appears we get hit with the most dead patch 

she isn't here for 6 weeks this time i hope :dancehall3:

5 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Nilou/nahida c2/hydro/dendro the last 2 slots dont really matter you just want to apply a lot of element and have high em in case they proc blooms

ALLAH/nahideous/Yas Miko/GODori her healing and energy feed is insane the girls havent caught up yet

00001.thumb.gif.82e681702e29421a8950a8ef

51 minutes ago, CBC said:

she isn't here for 6 weeks this time i hope :dancehall3:

Miss @£than might go crazy again and pull for C6 Forehead if that happens.

7 minutes ago, highwind44029 said:

Miss @£than might go crazy again and pull for C6 Forehead if that happens.

ngl being at 61 pity with guarantee is getting on my nerves... and we have two more weeks of these cryo *******

gretchen-cry.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.