Genshin Impact | 4.8 Summertide Scales & Tales | Navia Nilou 17.07 | Emilie Yelan 6.8

Mirrorcle

That cutscene before and after  the first Ei fight is still iconic though I’ll give her that 

Yae and even bland kazhua still ate her up in the end of her own quest though 

spacer.png

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• CBC

• G.U.Y. Gaga

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/19/2023 at 3:26 AM, CBC said:

CBC's predictions for fontaine meta shift:

• lots of hp scaling
  • tank meta aka mobs will do sh\t ton of dmg and punish shields
  • interruption resistance meta, probably lots of areas with hydro application and electro mobs to proc EC on us and maybe an anti freeze support unless they save that for schezzenaya
  • split kits with skill and burst either being support or dps maybe split scaling too
  • shatter reaction buff

ezgif-3-dcc82adf07.thumb.gif.a13f112405a

Some arguments that support my theory:

• Kaveh's attacks don't shatter anymore which makes sense to stop him from be an op bloom/shatter hybrid
  • Soutine was leaked claymore a while ago which makes sense cuz Kazuha was released along the swirl buffs in 1.6. I assume Soutine will be the physical shatter dps which also aligns with the crystalize support leaks as both scale with EM.

This also means GODden will continue to be THE meta for physical comps oh the girls will SEETHE

56 minutes ago, CBC said:
  1. She hasn't had human connection in 500 years so shes socially awkard. ATRL should know a thing or two about that
  2. It's not our fault the kit design team is atrocious. I mean just look at how insane nilou or allah are at c0 lol 
  3. scat is just a puppet created to be used and thrown around like the hole he is + our fave Yae literally wanted to trash him cuz she knows hes worthless :fan:

I said all that and she's still getting a 10 in the rate and honestly, she's worthy of stanning just for the character demo alone.

27 minutes ago, CBC said:

Some arguments that support my theory:

• Kaveh's attacks don't shatter anymore which makes sense to stop him from be an op bloom/shatter hybrid
  • Soutine was leaked claymore a while ago which makes sense cuz Kazuha was released along the swirl buffs in 1.6. I assume Soutine will be the physical shatter dps which also aligns with the crystalize support leaks as both scale with EM.

This also means GODden will continue to be THE meta for physical comps oh the girls will SEETHE

Physical is boring but didn't the leakers say NPCtine was hydro claymore? I mean you can barely trust them nowadays tbh.

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

I said all that and she's still getting a 10 in the rate and honestly, she's worthy of stanning just for the character demo alone.

The mummy issues are strong but mummy always wins 

4 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Physical is boring but didn't the leakers say NPCtine was hydro claymore? I mean you can barely trust them nowadays tbh.

I assume the leak means Soutine is the name of an npc but the model we know as Soutine is still a playable character. I mean we need to realistic mihoyo being a small indie company only has so many resources and can't afford to make such detailed models for npcs

So when will we have another character rate?

Since its confirmed there wont be any more new 5 stars after Beizhu

hsk6k5m.png

Any other C6 Mika havers in this thread?

Not them nerfing a 4 star what is this patch lol 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not them nerfing a 4 star what is this patch lol 

tbf it's not really a nerf he's bugged and only spend 20 stamina instead of 25 or smth. at least we get 100 primos :clap3:

It's still so dumb that those stupid mushrooms get their drops nerfed when you hit them with pyro/electro when sumeru was made to be explored with pyro and electro :toofunny2:

8 hours ago, Underworld said:

So when will we have another character rate?

Since its confirmed there wont be any more new 5 stars after Beizhu

it's coming

Mihoyo's newest game officially got a release date of April 26th. It's a turn based RPG with the gameplay looking like Persona 5 mostly with a bit of Final Fantasy X. The story is very independent of Honkai Impact so you don't have to play Honkai Impact at all to understand the story.

I love it because I wanna play a Turn Based gacha but I hate playing games on my phone/emulator and some of them have absolutely terrible menus (like Granblue Fantasy)

Anyone playing and continuing being a slave to Mihoyo?

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Mihoyo's newest game officially got a release date of April 26th. It's a turn based RPG with the gameplay looking like Persona 5 mostly with a bit of Final Fantasy X. The story is very independent of Honkai Impact so you don't have to play Honkai Impact at all to understand the story.

I love it because I wanna play a Turn Based gacha but I hate playing games on my phone/emulator and some of them have absolutely terrible menus (like Granblue Fantasy)

I might install it on my phone and give it a try when it comes out. Have to give my girl Tingyun a chance

I plan on playing the new game. Turn base seems fine for mobile 

also finally 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

6 hours ago, Fevesy said:

We want ZZZ with that hot furry not this

On 3/20/2023 at 9:56 PM, ChatshireCat said:

Both of those cryo flops are being powercrept by Limpwristley (not his actual name btw)

12 hours ago, Fevesy said:

i’m gonna play prob. will be 100% FTP tho 

19 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I plan on playing the new game. Turn base seems fine for mobile 

also finally 

spacer.png

spacer.png

:rip: I had to swap Kazuha in for Zhongli in that first team, how did you not get knocked/frozen/blown up constantly? I guess it's me playing on mobile lol.

What does YaoYao bring in that second team that Kokomi won't? The Dendro Resonance?

16 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

:rip: I had to swap Kazuha in for Zhongli in that first team, how did you not get knocked/frozen/blown up constantly? I guess it's me playing on mobile lol.

What does YaoYao bring in that second team that Kokomi won't? The Dendro Resonance?

I think koko could work and prob better 

I just have koko set up for freeze now and too lazy to switch (but yayao with dragons bane and yelan does a lot of damage during her burst)

Kazuha for the last half works cause the cryo shields can be destroyed before the hilicurls jump around. 

it took a bit of retries though 

22 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I think koko could work and prob better 

I just have koko set up for freeze now and too lazy to switch (but yayao with dragons bane and yelan does a lot of damage during her burst)

Kazuha for the last half works cause the cryo shields can be destroyed before the hilicurls jump around. 

it took a bit of retries though 

So you have YaoYao on a Gilded/EM/Dragonsbane build? She's the team driver?

What's her healing like? I imagine not much

32 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

So you have YaoYao on a Gilded/EM/Dragonsbane build? She's the team driver?

What's her healing like? I imagine not much

They both have deep wood…. Lol 

it’s kind of a quick swap mess until yayao burst is up (make sure yelan burst is up too)

also yelan and nilou have enough Hp tank tbh 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Yao Yao is strictly an upgrade in Nilou teams than Kokomi (and Baizhu too when he comes out) currently (if Nahida is in the party). Not just because of Dendro resonance but also because you can actually use Yao Yao’s burst to generate a **** ton of cores and heal at the same time. Kokomi’s burst won’t generate as much cores relying on Nahida as the only Dendro applicator and you would rather want Nahida on field. With Yao Yao you can stay on field with her during her burst and do more dmg while keeping the team topped off completely basically instead of forcing Nahida to drive. 

I guess Kaveh will also be able to to what Yao Yao does as a driver but only in Nilou bloom teams and he won’t fully heal the rest of the team (idk haven’t looked at his kit since he’s coming to flop)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.