Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

4 minutes ago, Mirrorcle said:

Didn’t understand a single thing from this video 

zach-campbell-tayomaki.gif

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm ecited for the new reactions, they look nice and interesting enough

Ready for the electro dendro meta :duca:

I love the look of Sumeru, can't wait :duca:

The sumeru characters looks so underwhelming. :skull: i needed tall tanned characters and we got basic anime looking creatures :ahh:

1 hour ago, Prisoner said:

The sumeru characters looks so underwhelming. :skull: i needed tall tanned characters and we got basic anime looking creatures :ahh:

I think the designs are great, just wish Tighnari had melanin and Dehya was darker and of course the archon.

The designs I like the least are the archon and Althaim or whatever his name is. I hate his clothes, they are weird, they don't make much sense, they look awkward

I’m so annoyed I got sick and now I won’t get to 50 BP and I paid :deadbanana2:

Okay ladies time to get our Lisas built and ready for Sumeru :duca:

On 7/6/2022 at 8:13 AM, Cloudy said:

They all look great, the archon looks the worse tbh

Hide contents

lskp5nxu4y991.jpg

Dehya >>>> 

sumeru looks ugly af 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I’m so annoyed I got sick and now I won’t get to 50 BP and I paid :deadbanana2:

I never have any problem getting to 50, in fact I think I completed it days ago and I don't even pay for it :rip:

Try doing the reputation things, I do them when I want to get enough exp to get the stupid standard wish (btw I'm so close to pity on that banner, last time I got WGS, I hope I get another weapon and not a character) :gaycat6:

I decided to do one last 10 pull on this Itto banner and all I got was Chongyun, nobody asked for that little gay boy. I’m convinced the rates on this banner were rigged! :angry: 60 pulls and only got one character from it??? are we serious? Not even Flopki? 

I feel like the Kazuha banner is gonna be hella rigged, there’s no way MHY doesn’t know how wanted Kazuha is plus how meta he is. Their not gonna make this easy for us :dancehall2:

I finally decided to pull on the weapon banner. Tired of 5 star characters that I'm not gonna build either way :toofunny3: 

I'll try to get Lost Prayer for my Yanfei, though I'd really have no use for Freedom sworn (maybe Bennett?)

49 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I'll try to get Lost Prayer for my Yanfei, though I'd really have no use for Freedom sworn (maybe Bennett?)

Freedomsworn is only really worth it for Kazuha or Sunfire Jean, sadly. Bennet's BiS 5 star is Aquila Favonia due to having the highest Base ATK for his burst.

6 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Freedomsworn is only really worth it for Kazuha or Sunfire Jean, sadly. Bennet's BiS 5 star is Aquila Favonia due to having the highest Base ATK for his burst.

Yeah I have neither so far ? I've been hoping to get Jean ever since i started playing the game but still no luck

We need more claymore weapons. I’m sucker for aesthetic and claymore are so ugly, they don’t look good on any character except Eula with her signature weapon. 

Edited by gugunikko

3 hours ago, Axolotl said:

You can always give it to miss Shinobu too :fan:

16 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

We need more claymore weapons. I’m sucker for aesthetic and claymore are so ugly, they don’t look good on any character except Eula with her signature weapon. 

WGS looks good on both Diluc and Beidou

I love the royal claymore greatsword but I don't want to spend star glitter on such a useless weapon, but I love the aesthetics

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

You can always give it to miss Shinobu too :fan:

WGS looks good on both Diluc and Beidou

I love the royal claymore greatsword but I don't want to spend star glitter on such a useless weapon, but I love the aesthetics

I wish they release signature weapons or aesthetic looking weapons for 4 stars 

2 minutes ago, gugunikko said:

I wish they release signature weapons or aesthetic looking weapons for 4 stars 

Yeah the only ones we really have are the dodoco tales for klee and the albedo sword and they aren't even available anymore...don't know why they made them at least gacha weapons...

I want a special spear for miss Yunjin

5 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Yeah the only ones we really have are the dodoco tales for klee and the albedo sword and they aren't even available anymore...don't know why they made them at least gacha weapons...

l6z835roubb81.png

kitain spear kinda look good on yunjin but not a good weapon for her tho

Please make Dori scale with Hp so that my r4 bell will be put to good use :chick3:

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

I still hate Mihoyo for making Dragon's Bane her "signature" weapon on her trailer and demo, like it's the most useless spear on her. :gaycat6:

So will GEO ever get an update? Lack of reactions makes it boring…. They need to spice it up somehow. 

10 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I decided to do one last 10 pull on this Itto banner and all I got was Chongyun, nobody asked for that little gay boy. I’m convinced the rates on this banner were rigged! :angry: 60 pulls and only got one character from it??? are we serious? Not even Flopki? 

I feel like the Kazuha banner is gonna be hella rigged, there’s no way MHY doesn’t know how wanted Kazuha is plus how meta he is. Their not gonna make this easy for us :dancehall2:

I have a theory MHY rigged Itto's banner so everyone would get him and then lose Kazuha's 50/50 :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.