Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

2 minutes ago, ahzark97 said:

So i'm guessing Yoimiya banner 4* will prob be Fischl, Yunjin and ..... Xinyan :deadbanana2:

Yunjin reruned pretty close in Ayato's, Xingqiu is definitely going to be in it instead since he hasn't be on a banner since Zhongli/Ganyu rerun

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Mirrorcle said:

According to BLANK, the 4* in Klee and Kazuha banner are Heizhou, Thoma, and Ningguang.

Oh wow I was expecting Fischl or Xingqiu in his banner but at least I'll be able to C6 Ning (even though I benched her for Itto :emofish:)

And I really like Thoma and I think he will work really well with Heizou so I won't be mad, at least he's better than Flopnyan :sistrens:

Xinyan slander not go unpunished, the universe has your number 

Yeah people need to stop with the Xinyan slander, it's not her fault HYV is colorist :weeps:

I actually love Xinyan as a character and her design, but her kit is just unfortunate

MHY needs to quit being homophobic and put Amber, Lisa, and Kaeya on the 5 star banners! The fact that I don’t have Icon Lisa at C6 is criminal 

I'm personally gonna go for Klee even though she isn't the best unit tbh. I really just like collecting characters. Also yay for Thoma being on the banner I guess? Maybe he'll feel better to use at C4 idk.

7 hours ago, Extinctkid said:

I'm personally gonna go for Klee even though she isn't the best unit tbh. I really just like collecting characters. Also yay for Thoma being on the banner I guess? Maybe he'll feel better to use at C4 idk.

He won't

80pXfwN.thumb.gif.c3260c0319b7de59ec3186

I wanted some Fischl cons but oh well I might end up with a c6 Ningguang since I already have her at c4 and Itto refuses to come home.

I want to get Thoma and Xinyan for their designs alone, they are so cute.

Also the NPCs being tanned and the racist players talking about “aRe YoU hAppY noW??” if anything it makes MHY look worse because it shows they could have given those skin tones to the playable characters and they just decided not to :toofunny3:

Mess i have Xinqiu, Ning and Fischl at c6 already.

Yet the game refuses to give me Cs for Xiangling or Bennet smh

The sumeru leaks got me so hyped :jonny5:

Every character is a must pull :jonny5:

Might have to actually use my wallet :jonny5:

I have a C6 Ning, Fischl, Yanfei, Barbara, and Noelle 

I only really use fischl :rip:

They all look great, the archon looks the worse tbh

lskp5nxu4y991.jpg

Archon looks the worst but i guess she will sell good if the story around her is good.. Raiden had some great scenes that helped with her sales, its not like her look was the best. One of basic ones in Inazuma.

Nahida will be a healer or?

So far, my only "must-pull" based on looks is Nilou. Tighnari's cute but i don't really like the charged attack playstyle. I'll probably get Nilou because hydro's my favorite element, hopefully she's a dps. I'll also try to get the archon if I can. Sumeru looks really exciting so far :duca: 

9 hours ago, Underworld said:

Archon looks the worst but i guess she will sell good if the story around her is good.. Raiden had some great scenes that helped with her sales, its not like her look was the best. One of basic ones in Inazuma.

Nahida will be a healer or?

I think she will be an EM buffer but I'd love for her kit to have some dmg dealing skill like Zhongli's burst :weeps:

The new enemies look awsome, they did a great job

New enemies look really good..

I cant wait for 3.0 but i am glad 2.8 does not look like a flop, unlike 2.7

I'm so not excited for 2.8, I think I have Genshin burnout :emofish:

yois really coming for thee lowest selling banner ever:deadbanana:

Edited by terrorblade

Not my EM Lisa slaying floor 12 in this patch (and Mono Hydro for team 2) :jonny:8qlJtkY.png

2 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Not my EM Lisa slaying floor 12 in this patch (and Mono Hydro for team 2) :jonny:8qlJtkY.png

I'm excited to see what Electro characters get a new buff with dendro and artifacts. Lisa could be a great support she scales with EM, her ult decreases 15% and she's a catalyst she she has quite some options for weapons that are valuable. The only problem is her ER but that can be solved with other electro or investing in it with favonious

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

I'm excited to see what Electro characters get a new buff with dendro and artifacts. Lisa could be a great support she scales with EM, her ult decreases 15% and she's a catalyst she she has quite some options for weapons that are valuable. The only problem is her ER but that can be solved with other electro or investing in it with favonious

True! I actually run R5 Fav Codex on her because she really needs the ER and the additional particles from the passive. I tried running her with Sac Fragments but her burst just takes so long to charge. :gaycat6:

My build for her was 2 WT and 2 EoSF for EM + ER, at EM/EM/EM. The overload damage is about 18k per tick :jonny:

1 minute ago, Axolotl said:

True! I actually run R5 Fav Codex on her because she really needs the ER and the additional particles from the passive. I tried running her with Sac Fragments but her burst just takes so long to charge. :gaycat6:

My build for her was 2 WT and 2 EoSF for EM + ER, at EM/EM/EM. The overload damage is about 18k per tick :jonny:

She has many options. For damage any 5 star catalyst works for her as well as Widsith. And for support she has favonious codex and specially hakushin which works really well since it has ER sub stat and also gives everyone en elemental dmg bonus. And you can even use Prototype amber to heal, refund 18 energy automatically after burst and also fill the healing spot on your team

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

She has many options. For damage any 5 star catalyst works for her as well as Widsith. And for support she has favonious codex and specially hakushin which works really well since it has ER sub stat and also gives everyone en elemental dmg bonus. And you can even use Prototype amber to heal, refund 18 energy automatically after burst and also fill the healing spot on your team

Ah, I was talking about EM DPS Lisa since she needs 200+ ER to have her burst ready per rotation, but for her Electro and Support build, yes, she has so many choices. She's truly underrated as a character just because she's a free char. :gaycat4:

11 minutes ago, Axolotl said:

Ah, I was talking about EM DPS Lisa since she needs 200+ ER to have her burst ready per rotation, but for her Electro and Support build, yes, she has so many choices. She's truly underrated as a character just because she's a free char. :gaycat4:

She's mostly underrated because her cons are so hard to come by (I want C4 so bad) and also because she feels clunky to use mainly because of her E which makes her high ER cost worse. Tho I get it because her burst is kind of nuts so they had to find a way for you to not spam it

When dendro comes I'm definitely going to build her as a support/reaction enabler. Probably will give her that new 4pc set and run ER/EM/EM and then throw either Hakushin Ring or Prototype Amber depending of if I need someone to heal or not

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.