Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Aren’t East Asian and Middle Eastern people white? I’m confused. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, gugunikko said:

Aren’t East Asian and Middle Eastern people white? I’m confused. 

"Some" east asians or middle eastern can be pale. Don't let east asians wearing bb creams and foundations 10 times lighter than their skin tone fool you :rip:

Majority are not so it's obvious colorism from HYV's part. Hopefully the "desert" part of Sumeru are all tanned or dark skin characters because it's shitty that they are getting inspiration from names, clothes, architecture, etc. from these places without representing the people that originated

------

Btw Anemo and Geo dead in a ditch

I have no idea how they intend to create and sell future anemo and geo 5 stars with the lack of compatibility across the board

Imagen de publicación

Edited by Cloudy

18 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

"Some" east asians or middle eastern can be pale. Don't let east asians wearing bb creams and foundations 10 times lighter than their skin tone fool you :rip:

Majority are not so it's obvious colorism from HYV's part. Hopefully the "desert" part of Sumeru are all tanned or dark skin characters because it's shitty that they are getting inspiration from names, clothes, architecture, etc. from these places without representing the people that originated

------

Btw Anemo and Geo dead in a ditch

I have no idea how they intend to create and sell future anemo and geo 5 stars with the lack of compatibility across the board

Imagen de publicación

Just as I predicted lol. This is why they are pushing kazuha  now  of all times 

let me just go for yoimiya like my heart wants lol 

Anemo will still be applicable in some teams i'm sure, its Geo that's truly screwed. My poor itto :chick3:

Itto’s best team is by far mono-geo, so he’ll be fine in his own little reactionless niche. I’m hoping that they’ll make Cryo, Anemo and Geo react with Dendro in the future sometime. Like, would Cryo just override Dendro without anything happening?

And yeah, I feel like some of the Kazuha hype passed already with Sumeru coming.

32 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Just as I predicted lol. This is why they are pushing kazuha  now  of all times 

let me just go for yoimiya like my heart wants lol 

Kazuha will remain the best anemo for a long time, Anemo still is viable in those teams reducing resistance and buffing so Kazuha will still be the #1 character so I would 100% pull for him

To me it just seems that they are trying to push for more "multicolor" combinations

But yeah Anemo and geo dps are ******, like how are they going to sell them or make them more interesting to play

3 minutes ago, Sorbet said:

Itto’s best team is by far mono-geo, so he’ll be fine in his own little reactionless niche. I’m hoping that they’ll make Cryo, Anemo and Geo react with Dendro in the future sometime. Like, would Cryo just override Dendro without anything happening?

And yeah, I feel like some of the Kazuha hype passed already with Sumeru coming.

I mean with the nre reactions and elements what incentive is there to put Albedo in a team, unless you use him as a EM and ATK buffer, but even that seems a stretch to me because many other characters can use noblese and I don't know if the EM will be that valuable specially with that new artifact set that boost everyone's.

Geo is really done if they don't make something to make it more interesting. All of them sans Zhongli for the shield and Yunjin for her very niche buff are going to be the only ones kind of used (and even Yunjin I think there many other better options)

I knew they were going to nerf Kazuha in some kind of way mhy is soooooooo predictable. They're really trying to push electro with dendro but they're screwing over so many elements by doing this and I really hope they have a plan for the future because we probably not getting a new element anytime before Khaenri'ah and so what? Will dendro + electro be the to go reaction for the next four years? :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I mean with the nre reactions and elements what incentive is there to put Albedo in a team, unless you use him as a EM and ATK buffer, but even that seems a stretch to me because many other characters can use noblese and I don't know if the EM will be that valuable specially with that new artifact set that boost everyone's.

Geo is really done if they don't make something to make it more interesting. All of them sans Zhongli for the shield and Yunjin for her very niche buff are going to be the only ones kind of used (and even Yunjin I think there many other better options)

Geo resonance, off-field damage and mono-geo comps. The EM buff is an added bonus.

Obviously they will be pushing the new dendro reactions, but you’re underselling the worth of already existing comps. It’s just speculation for now, but there hasn’t been a real powercreep yet and if that’s anything to go by then dendro wouldn’t be the end-all element everyone is making it out to be lol.

Nilou, Dehya, and Collei legends of Sumeru :gaycat4:

I wanna go for everyone except Dori and Alhaitham so time to save more than just primos :gaycat6:

49 minutes ago, Sorbet said:

Geo resonance, off-field damage and mono-geo comps. The EM buff is an added bonus.

Obviously they will be pushing the new dendro reactions, but you’re underselling the worth of already existing comps. It’s just speculation for now, but there hasn’t been a real powercreep yet and if that’s anything to go by then dendro wouldn’t be the end-all element everyone is making it out to be lol.

But that's the point they seem to only want you to play geo in mono geo team comps and it gets boring. With more and more characters released it's difficult to see a reason to put Albedo for just a bit more of off field damage tbh (will still pull for him on his rerun tho)

I don't see how they can make geo more "exciting to play" with no new reactions, but I'm curious to see what they have in store tho it doesn't seem they are releasing any new geo in quite some time

I was skeptical about getting Itto because I didn't know if I would enjoy mono geo that much but that comp is really fun, I hope to get Albedo soon so I can lock my four geo boys together :WAP:

But yeah if they keep geo like this for the next years it will eventually get boring and we won't have many reasons to pull. Like, why would I pull for another geo dps if I already have Itto who's an amazing carry? :michael:

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I was skeptical about getting Itto because I didn't know if I would enjoy mono geo that much but that comp is really fun, I hope to get Albedo soon so I can lock my four geo boys together :WAP:

But yeah if they keep geo like this for the next years it will eventually get boring and we won't have many reasons to pull. Like, why would I pull for another geo dps if I already have Itto who's an amazing carry? :michael:

Yeah that's my point

I mean what else could they release to make geo interesting to play. Don't get me wrong I love geo that's why I wanted something new for it but you already have a beast dps in Itto, best shield in Zhongli, easy sub dps with Albedo and a buffer with Gorou. Then you have Noelle which is the 4 star version of Itto and Ningguang who is kind of the ugly child of geo cuz she scales with attack :rip:

Unless moving forward new supports in general are geo like Yunjin I don't see what else they can do with the element. I doubt they will ever release something that shreds geo resistance because that would take away one of the reasons to pull for Zhongli again and even at that Zhongli is just the whole package

I can see them going the sneaky route and making more dps like Itto but scaling with different stats and selling you their own version of Gorou, I would hope they don't because that's pretty shitty

This abyss reclear was much easier than 2.7 

that was a mess 

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

This abyss reclear was much easier than 2.7 

that was a mess 

True, I cleared all the floors in less than 30 minutes. :deadbanana2:

13 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Dori legend

image0.gif

Alhaitham legend

image0.gif

image0.gif

Just got a Kaeya constellation from the monthly 5 wishes. A massive win omfggggggggggg

image0.gif

Al Haitham, Dehya and Nilou coming to save Sumeru of being a total flop :jonny6:

I don't mind the child design of Kusanali, I feel like having a little magical elf god is fitting with the theme of the region but I wish her design was a bit more creative. Also people are saying the characters are pale because they belong to the rainforest area and the characters for the desert part of the region are going to be tanned/dark skinned but I dont know, I honestly don't think Hyoverse actually cares about making the characters more diverse :toofunny3: it would be a serve if they do deliver though.

And of course they nerfed Kazuha smh. 

3 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Just got a Kaeya constellation from the monthly 5 wishes. A massive win omfggggggggggg

image0.gif

It just me or dori model is different from all the kid type, her head doesn’t look as big and her proportion is actually better than those lolis 

Edited by gugunikko

It’s sending me how much is leaking for filth and MHY has yet to say anything about it. :rip: 

Nilou is GORGEOUS :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.