Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

As much as I love Ganyu, I hate charged shots, so 3.0 is looking like a whole skip for me

image0.gif

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

If that leak is true then I'm skipping both banners. Love Zhongli but I dont want to hear him go about his wine over and over again. Ganyu is powerful or whatever but girlie doesn't hold my interest whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, TwoPonytails said:

If that leak is true then I'm skipping both banners. Love Zhongli but I dont want to hear him go about his wine over and over again. Ganyu is powerful or whatever but girlie doesn't hold my interest whatsoever. 

I may get zhongli cause I’m bad at dodging lol 

that’s the problem when you start the game on a koko banner lol 

Will get collei only. I don’t care about any of the new characters. Can’t wait to explore Sumeru. I hope it’s as big as liyue. 

Need the tigh leaks

Though i will probably pull either way because he's the first dendro and sounds pretty fun

image0.gif

FINALLY got a stupid EM VV circlet and of course it has the most disgusting sub stats, but Kazuha will HAVE to deal

image0.gif

I need to get into the game again to save Primos for Kazuha... I even missed the last event from 2.7, please tell me that I can still do the story quest with Xiao :cries:

6 minutes ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I need to get into the game again to save Primos for Kazuha... I even missed the last event from 2.7, please tell me that I can still do the story quest with Xiao :cries:

Yes I think you can and I think you can still do the drumming one and the chasm one

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

FINALLY got a stupid EM VV circlet and of course it has the most disgusting sub stats, but Kazuha will HAVE to deal

image0.gif

My EM VV circlet has ATK ATK DEF DEF lol and Kazuha will work that damn circlet for his life

image0.gif

27 minutes ago, Venice B said:

My EM VV circlet has ATK ATK DEF DEF lol and Kazuha will work that damn circlet for his life

image0.gif

Mine has ER, flat atk and hp and HP%

I will probably keep farming VV until he comes out and for his banner that way I can get artifacts for Jean, Heizou, Sucrose (when I get her) and future anemo characters

Tighnari

Imagen de publicación

He looks much better with melanin...

Imagen

He looks amazing!!!

But i will have to skip 3.0 banners cause i want Dendro Archon.

23 hours ago, CBC said:

Haven't explored the chasm yet

image0.gif

What? :psyduck:

22 minutes ago, Underworld said:

He looks amazing!!!

But i will have to skip 3.0 banners cause i want Dendro Archon.

Same, hopefully before the yr ends

Dori is a freaking slay omg :jonny4:

ImagenImagen

Sighnari is a skip for me I fear. Dori and Collei are SERVING though.:jonny: Their companions serving Pokémon teas is another plus. :jonny2:

Dori is the best out of all 3. They really arent playing with the design.

Dori and Sighnari are PERFECTT. Gonna have to skip Yoimiya, I'll get her on her second rerun idc :jonny5:

AHHHHH FISCHL :wanda: :wanda::wanda::wanda:

oh wow the three sumeru character designs are STUNNING :eek: 

FISHCL :jonny6:

Tighnari is UGLEE like for real this is the first male character in ages that I don't feel like pulling

image0.gif

Dori on the other hand is a serve the queen is serving looks AND an amazing kit, can't wait to get her. The Fischl skin looks amazing too :jonny5:

Sumero looks like such an easy skip wow, thank you for letting me save my primos MHY.

That Fischl skin is gorgeous!! Shes one of my faves so I'm cant wait to get it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.