Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

27 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

The game did you a favor

we have not gotten a single Nilou-friendly abyss since leaving sumeru

:suburban:

Thats probably true and with Natlan coming i believe she won't ever be used again as she asks for hydro/dendro teams. 

still i love that she is murdering everyone while dancing and singing.

its queen behaviour tbh 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ChatshireCat said:

The game did you a favor

Nilou has only had one bad abyss :rip:

The way I use my Nilou team when I just want get over with the abyss quick :suburban:

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

The way I use my Nilou team when I just want get over with the abyss quick :suburban:

Thanks for making me more mad that i don't have her 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, ChatshireCat said:

The game did you a favor

This next abyss cycle being perfect for her like

no one is using Fadlou over Neuvillette bfr

Leakers speculating that Furina WON'T re-run next patch but it will be Navia & Alhaitham. :chick3:
I REALLY want Furina, to semi-complete my Neuvi team. 

5 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Leakers speculating that Furina WON'T re-run next patch but it will be Navia & Alhaitham. :chick3:
I REALLY want Furina, to semi-complete my Neuvi team. 

they're saving furina and navia for the summer patch trust and believe

4.7 will be wriothesley and alhaitham

7 minutes ago, Venice B said:

they're saving furina and navia for the summer patch trust and believe

4.7 will be wriothesley and alhaitham

I mean, it wouldn't be a waste to pull for daddy Alhaitham but I need Furina NOW!

Wow Furina isn't getting a rerun?? :eek: 

now i'm really shocked. 

I still believe that Ganyu and Kokomi will be the only characters without a rerun during Fontaine. 

4.7 Chlamydia/Wriothesley/Swine/Navia

4.8 Furina/Alhathiam/Shenhe/Nilou (or maybe Xianyun) 

6 hours ago, Funnyfatty said:

Wow Furina isn't getting a rerun?? :eek: 

now i'm really shocked. 

I still believe that Ganyu and Kokomi will be the only characters without a rerun during Fontaine. 

4.7 Chlamydia/Wriothesley/Swine/Navia

4.8 Furina/Alhathiam/Shenhe/Nilou (or maybe Xianyun) 

Well nothing is confirmed yet but speculations were that Furina would get her rerun with her story quest act II but there is nothing in the 4.7 beta.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, killer_rose said:

Well nothing is confirmed yet but speculations were that Furina would get her rerun with her story quest act II but there is nothing in the 4.7 beta.

That makes sense. That opens up a new space for another character. Maybe Alhathiam or Navia? I hope so because i don't have anything for Nilou rn :toofunny2:

furina makes sense in 4.8 to drain peoples accounts before nopoclan

• Like 2

I'm sorry why is this game so dead? The last event was the horrid cat ones weeks ago, hello? This is the worst patch update ever 

they hyped that sh\t so much just to tickle some pixel cats for 2 seconds i cant :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I'm sorry why is this game so dead? The last event was the horrid cat ones weeks ago, hello? This is the worst patch update ever 

I think the new map was kind of short. Lots of chests everywhere yeah but they were super easy to get. I wish it was like Ekonomanya or whatever. I couldn't finish that place for weeks :rip: 

i'm sure if i go back now i can still find something. I finished this new place already so yeah i believe they need to change things too. 

at least Lisa is opening her doors in 4.7 and i'm very excited about that :duca: 

A Map update is not an event and Hoyoverse is a fool. The events banner has Arlecchino's story quest, the new map and the new boss.... Shouldn't that be in the news section? There's not a single event, the Vibrocristal flop started yesterday and I'm guessing it's more time-gated nonsense you can do in 2 minutes daily

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lexiel said:

They saved this first week so people would finish Arlecchino's SQ and unlock her boss. The main event is starting this friday, I believe.

17 minutes ago, Venice B said:

They saved this first week so people would finish Arlecchino's SQ and unlock her boss. The main event is starting this friday, I believe.

Let me guess, Itto is going to fontaine. He seems the only character getting event features nowadays.

1 hour ago, Lexiel said:

Let me guess, Itto is going to fontaine. He seems the only character getting event features nowadays.

And you will be correct, it's an Itto event. :bibliahh:

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Also,

the fact Itto was the ONLY character (that's not from Fontaine or Snezhnaya) mentioned in Arlecchino's SQ was a kii 

:ahh: hoyoverse really said "seethe itto haters!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Y'all CANNOT be forreal. No ****** way.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Lexiel said:

A Map update is not an event and Hoyoverse is a fool. The events banner has Arlecchino's story quest, the new map and the new boss.... Shouldn't that be in the news section? There's not a single event, the Vibrocristal flop started yesterday and I'm guessing it's more time-gated nonsense you can do in 2 minutes daily

I actually agree with you. I enjoyed the new map etc. but i finished that already. Was kind of short too. Arlecchinos story was short too but i was impressed for sure. Kind of happy now i got her :suburban:

but i agree about the events. 

i dont even look for the bonuses with that crystal event. I just use my Neu/Furina/Kazuha/Baizhu team everytime and get 5.000 points from part 1 alone 

Tomorrow though we will be able to buy 5 + 5 wishes from Paimons Bargain and spiral abyss will reset. That will be another fun for 10 minutes 

the real fighting update is in 4.7 :duca: 

I won my 50/50 and got Arlecchino at 40 pity, it was kind of a slay honestly and i love her. Everytime i ult, my mind always plays Get Sexy by Sugababes. Legend things.

Are those characters scrapped for real ? :jonny:

Spoiler

The first character is so cool! 
someone said that its Chlamydia s early design :toofunny2:

I hope they get released one day. Especially the first and the fifth character. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.