Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Clorinde having the best burst animation  :jonny5:

The girlies switching already :ahh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't even smile and nod 

:suburban:

—————

Baizhu the legend that you are :jonny: 

• Thumbs Down 1

Obsessed freak

Seek help weirdo and leave me alone 

Your hobby being keeping tabs on me :ahh:

_

Clorinde Legend :clap3:

Hoping Wriothesley is first half so I can try Chlorinde too but I'm 100% sure he will be second half with Swinewine :chick3:

I hope that at least Kaveh is coming back. I feel he will be together with Baizhu but i hope not. Its been a year since his release. His C4 and C6 slays so i need him. Hopefully he comes with Nilou.

Sigewinne will cost me my last 50€ top up bonus x.x

11 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I hope that at least Kaveh is coming back. I feel he will be together with Baizhu but i hope not. Its been a year since his release. His C4 and C6 slays so i need him. Hopefully he comes with Nilou.

At this point I think they're saving him for the Alhaitham rerun but I can see him getting a rerun with Baizhu too...

Idk why but Chlomydia is giving WuWa character animations imo, they look cool nonetheless

The way Chlamydia is more used and more known then her original name. A fellow fatty lost. 

Sigewinne's hydro app .... girl :deadbanana:

it's giving std banner :deadbanana: 

Expectation: the new Kokomi

Reality: hydro Baizhu

:sistrens:

Is Sigewinne a dps healer? She seems better than Kokomi in that aspect :huh: 

Her c6 gives crit rate and crit damage. 

———————

I hope some characters get their cons fixed in the future. Qiqi, Keqing, Tartaglia, Baizhu, Ayato, Alhathiam and Albedo all have stupid cons. Like what is your reason to pull for them. Especially Qiqi. Like loosing to her is just a double homocide :suburban:

Or at least if the characters can go as high as lvl 100 and we they give a serious ascend boost. 

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

Is Sigewinne a dps healer? She seems better than Kokomi in that aspect :huh: 

Her c6 gives crit rate and crit damage. 

———————

I hope some characters get their cons fixed in the future. Qiqi, Keqing, Tartaglia, Baizhu, Ayato, Alhathiam and Albedo all have stupid cons. Like what is your reason to pull for them. Especially Qiqi. Like loosing to her is just a double homocide :suburban:

Or at least if the characters can go as high as lvl 100 and we they give a serious ascend boost. 

She's only better than Kokomi because she doesn't have the crit gimmick Kokomi has, but Kokomi has better hydro app and since she's a catalyst all her normals are infused with hydro so she can proc reactions easily. And idk how Swine healing works but Kokomi heals with every hit during her burst so she can also give damage through the ocean clam set. As far as I know Swine's normals are not infused with hydro and she only deals damage during her burst so... :sistrens:

God Clorine animations prob the cvntiest in the game we will all be pulling

shocked-surprised.gif

Edited by CBC
  • Like 1

Pigswine being sacrificed to sell Clorox...

horrible multipliers and even worse hydro app while Clorox has one of the most loaded kits in a while omg

Howl dawn now... we might sacrifice a 50/50 on Chlorine....

not them boycotting Sigewinne so hard :monkey: 
devs hating the coquette diva 

-

finished the world quest, was so Kingdom Hearts Atlantica coded   :WAP: definitely one of the best quests :jonnycat:

So i decided not to pull for arlec and now i'm trying to get my last 2 character to level 70 for their blue balls. Amber and Chongyun. Amber gets there easily but Chongyun asks for Cor Lapis? Who the hell are you? :suburban:

Spoiler

Btw, if my credit card was working i would have pulled for Arlec but i changed my country. I dont live in europe anymore so i can't add my credit card or bank card to the app store. It says its a mistake every time i try to write the card numbers. 

Imagine going bankrupt for Arlecchino thanfully I can't relate

smR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Imagine going bankrupt for Arlecchino thanfully I can't relate

smR5xFd.thumb.gif.8052f693246a65cfb27217

Because you went bankrupt already? Thats sad girl. 

my card doesn't work because i moved to a different country. I'm kind of scared and i don't know if i can choose asia server on genshin now. Idk what will happen. I used europe because i lived there but now in asia. 

Can we also talk about this OST :alexz: 

MiHoyo is a ambient indie girlie!!!!!

I just realised that i didn't skip anyone during sumeru (other than Dehya because she became a standart character) and during Fontaine i skipped Wriothesley, Xianyun, Chioru and Arlecchino :rip: 

Possibly maybe Clorinde and Sigewinne too :rip: 

i will pull for Xianyun during her rerun though i didn't see the light when she was first released lol (+ i wanted Yae kind of more :cupid:

After Nilou i feel free to pull for anyone though. She is the only character i really really want :weeps: 

I HATE THIS GAME OFFICIALLY NOW :suburban:

I got every character after 75+ pulls since Fontaine. Last time i pulled in the Arlecchino banner and lost to Qiqi around 80 pulls. I wanted to save for Nilou. I did 10 more pulls because i wanted Freminet cons (i used 50 wishes and got 6 xianglings, 1 lyneyte 0 freminet) and i got Arlecchino ! 

I PULLED FOR HER EARLY WTF :suburban:

and my femininet is still C3

13 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I HATE THIS GAME OFFICIALLY NOW :suburban:

I got every character after 75+ pulls since Fontaine. Last time i pulled in the Arlecchino banner and lost to Qiqi around 80 pulls. I wanted to save for Nilou. I did 10 more pulls because i wanted Freminet cons (i used 50 wishes and got 6 xianglings, 1 lyneyte 0 freminet) and i got Arlecchino ! 

I PULLED FOR HER EARLY WTF :suburban:

and my femininet is still C3

The game did you a favor

we have not gotten a single Nilou-friendly abyss since leaving sumeru

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.