Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

14 hours ago, G.U.Y said:

Illiteracy > being a racist and using the N word :sistrens:

_____

OT: Raiden

Oh so that's what it's about

At least I grew to learn how inexcusably disgusting and shameful these comments were. You stay being a bitter hatred filled hunchback chained to this thread like a gargoyle with nothing left, but some negativity to spit. This reeks of insecurity, you might think of some healing sessions yourself cause feeling particularly strong about pixelated dolls on the daily ain't gonna fix that for you. A walk on the grass might tho x

16 hours ago, Venice B said:

Maybe if you use Bennett's Q before Xianyun's E + Q? Usually I use Furina's E + Q before Xianyun's for max fanfarre stacks but you can try it out :bird:

You think it's worth losing the uptime? Xianyun skills adds small Crit rate buff only right? I have good artifacts and C6 gaming so maybe I could skip using her skill altogether kii

OT: Kazuha came in 20 pulls, tempted to go for C2 Neuvi but he's so strong at C1 it feels like a waste

• Thanks 1

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

I did spend all my arlec wishes and i got NOTHING :suburban:

I got the AMOS BOW when i tried to get Neus weapon. At least i wanted to loose it to Kazuhas. 

this game gave me only once early pity and ngl and that was Baizhu. i'm kind of sick of it. Everything is hard pity in my account. The weapon banner always makes me loose twice before i get the weapon that i really want. Sht

I guess homoverse heard me cursing :suburban:

I just got an early 5 star weapon on the standart banner. Skyward Atlas. I don't even know if its good 

:suburban:

Thanks to that book, i got 2 more pulls. 

i used it on Neus weapon and i got that too 

+ i got Kaveh, Heizou, Collei and Barbara cons. 

Zero pulls left for Arlecchino 

@BlackoutZone that avi is magnificent. :jonny5:
I also got Neuvi and his weapon. Spent all of my 30k primos because the weapon banner was a complete MESS.

ezgif.com-crop.thumb.gif.a3b95cd683d6db1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

Oh so that's what it's about

At least I grew to learn how inexcusably disgusting and shameful these comments were. You stay being a bitter hatred filled hunchback chained to this thread like a gargoyle with nothing left, but some negativity to spit. This reeks of insecurity, you might think of some healing sessions yourself cause feeling particularly strong about pixelated dolls on the daily ain't gonna fix that for you. A walk on the grass might tho x

Not miss racist having a meltdown because I dragged some pixels   :ahh:

So you were fine calling black people the N word but you get offended when someone talks badly about pixels ?  :deadbanana4:

Maybe take your own advice and book them "healing sessions", N word user. 

OT: Clorinde legend and icon :sistrens:

Thank god I got lucky with Neuvillette and his weapon during his original run, now I can happily continue saving for Father after skipping Chiori's banner

Arlecchino, you WILL be mine :wanda:

wanted neuve c1 or wpn but need to remember this is a doll collecting game and id rather get arleclown and chlorine

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CBC said:

wanted neuve c1 or wpn but need to remember this is a doll collecting game and id rather get arleclown and chlorine

The way I'm the other way around now and just invest vertically. I'm just going to try for C4 or C5 Furina next and then maybe just Pyro archon after that.

7 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

You think it's worth losing the uptime? Xianyun skills adds small Crit rate buff only right? I have good artifacts and C6 gaming so maybe I could skip using her skill altogether kii

OT: Kazuha came in 20 pulls, tempted to go for C2 Neuvi but he's so strong at C1 it feels like a waste

If your Xianyun can get away with not using her skill energy wise then I guess it's not needed. Since I have her signature I always use her E to activate the plunging buff :gaycat6:

• Like 1

After so much suffering, finally got Godzuha in pity 64 after losing the 50/50 to C1 Keqing ugh

Neuvilette next, there's still hope!

• Like 1

Kazuha will ALWAYS be famous, thank god I have him C2R1 and he's the only character I'm considering getting to C6 eventually... he's just THAT good and so much fun to play. Cute design, great lore, fun to explore with, versatile, oh we love a true god tier character, you can fume all you want Venti

spacer.png

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Kazuha will ALWAYS be famous, thank god I have him C2R1 and he's the only character I'm considering getting to C6 eventually... he's just THAT good and so much fun to play. Cute design, great lore, fun to explore with, versatile, oh we love a true god tier character, you can fume all you want Venti

spacer.png

He is truly the perfect character. He is already perfect as C0 so i'm not going to pull. I would try to get C2 neu and C2 Kazuha if Arlecchino wasn't so close. 

They are very smart with the banner strategy though. Making all of us spend our primos so we will have to pay when Arlecchino is out :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

He is truly the perfect character. He is already perfect as C0 so i'm not going to pull. I would try to get C2 neu and C2 Kazuha if Arlecchino wasn't so close. 

They are very smart with the banner strategy though. Making all of us spend our primos so we will have to pay when Arlecchino is out :gaycat1:

Kazuha is one of my favorite characters, I remember the moment I saw him on that quest before Inazuma I was sold. I started playing Genshin right after his first banner ended so I had to wait a full year to get him and it was so worth it. And his C2 is so good, especially because I use him with Kaveh (one of my mains) and all the EM buffs gets Kaveh close to 2k EM, which is a slay. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

What is happening here 

26 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

What is happening here 

It's Kazuha appreciation week get into it

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

It's Kazuha appreciation week get into it

spacer.png

Sucrose outsold

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Sucrose outsold

:ryan3:

That fugly green rat wishes to have an ounce of the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent Kazuha has. 

But jokes aside, I remember when I started playing Genshin I saw some guides saying that in "some cases" Sucrose would be better than Kazuha and to this day I'm like

spacer.png

WHERE ARE THESE CASES??????????????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

That fugly green rat wishes to have an ounce of the charisma, uniqueness, nerve and talent Kazuha has.

Girl, Kazuha is basically her 5-star version, so she's the og and still an incredibly useful unit and alternative for non-Kazuha havers. Put some respect in her name :bird:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Venice B said:

Kazuha is one of my favorite characters, I remember the moment I saw him on that quest before Inazuma I was sold. I started playing Genshin right after his first banner ended so I had to wait a full year to get him and it was so worth it. And his C2 is so good, especially because I use him with Kaveh (one of my mains) and all the EM buffs gets Kaveh close to 2k EM, which is a slay. 

spacer.png

I'm currently also building my Kaveh. I have his main weapon level 90. He is level 70 himself. I got him never on the banner but always on the weapon banner for a reason :toofunny2: he is C3 now. 

i really love most dendro characters. 

But back to Kazuha, if arlec wasn't coming so near, i would definitely pull for his cons. I just love everything about him. His hair, face, voice, he is so charming :heart2: 

Fadcrose trying to explain why she can't group some hilichurls together:

rg9vnPt.gif

• Haha 7

I had lil doubts about Kazuha and almost didn't pull, but **** I leveled him to 80, gave fav and few random VV pieces and he already eats so hard :jonny2: Kokomi / Furina / Yelan / Kazuha sneaking to my top 3 fave teams I fear

10 hours ago, killer_rose said:

@BlackoutZone that avi is magnificent. :jonny5:
I also got Neuvi and his weapon. Spent all of my 30k primos because the weapon banner was a complete MESS.

Like it's been there for so long and I don't feel like changing it to anything else, cause he's so immaculate :jonny: He remains being my favorite DPS since he dropped

• Like 2

Still can't get over all the hype for Kaveh that dissipated immediately upon release  :dies:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

i know they regret making kaveh a 4* and giving him a dookie kit

thankfully they made a 5* version of him in star rail and gave him god-tier writing

rg9vnPt.gif

58 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

i know they regret making kaveh a 4* and giving him a dookie kit

thankfully they made a 5* version of him in star rail and gave him god-tier writing

rg9vnPt.gif

I don't even play HSR and I have 60 pulls saved for Kaventurine, I'll probably start playing for real once I get him

rg9vnPt.gif

10 hours ago, BlackoutZone said:

I had lil doubts about Kazuha and almost didn't pull, but **** I leveled him to 80, gave fav and few random VV pieces and he already eats so hard :jonny2: Kokomi / Furina / Yelan / Kazuha sneaking to my top 3 fave teams I fear

Like it's been there for so long and I don't feel like changing it to anything else, cause he's so immaculate :jonny: He remains being my favorite DPS since he dropped

I know right :jonny: 

I pulled his weapon and even though its level 65, he does 50.000 damage on his charged attack :jonny: 

and he does all that damage with that hydro artifact set. Not marrichuse :jonny: 

i'm not sure if i should also go for his C1. I can't pay 2 win anymore because my credit card is blocked. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.