Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

i LOVE the potion event. 

Me too! I went in thinking I would hate it but I'm having tons of fun, they really nailed this one. 

I was so obsessed with that Potion event they ATE that :smitten: Also the weapon SLAYS on my Yao Yao

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

I was so obsessed with that Potion event they ATE that :smitten: Also the weapon SLAYS on my Yao Yao

I was too :toofunny2: 

i gave it to Chevrueyse though. She is a good healer. Started to like her. 

this new event though it was sht. Let me fight bich what is that photograph thing?? 

7 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I was too :toofunny2: 

i gave it to Chevrueyse though. She is a good healer. Started to like her. 

this new event though it was sht. Let me fight bich what is that photograph thing?? 

Yeah I'll swap it around between Chev, Mika and YaoYao lol

8 minutes ago, Lexiel said:

Yeah I'll swap it around between Chev, Mika and YaoYao lol

I gave YaoYao moonpiercer, Cher the sailor moon weapon and mika the boots. 

I think I'm gonna give this new weapon to Mika, I want to build him to use with Freminet just for funsies :hippo:

When do you guys think they will announce the banners? I'm really excited for it. Or maybe anxious idk. 

I really don't believe that Baizhu will come. Wanderer MAYBE. 

its probably between Arlec/Lyney/Nilou/Furina.

Arlec is announced and Archons always gets their first reruns on x.6. 

Lyney is the oldest Fontaine character already (Neu got a rerun before him) so i believe he is a must and then we have an open space and i believe that must be Nilou (because she didn't get a rerun for a very long time) wanderer (because of the leaks) or Alhathiam. 

Edited by Funnyfatty

1 hour ago, Funnyfatty said:

When do you guys think they will announce the banners? I'm really excited for it. Or maybe anxious idk. 

I really don't believe that Baizhu will come. Wanderer MAYBE. 

its probably between Arlec/Lyney/Nilou/Furina.

Arlec is announced and Archons always gets their first reruns on x.6. 

Lyney is the oldest Fontaine character already (Neu got a rerun before him) so i believe he is a must and then we have an open space and i believe that must be Nilou (because she didn't get a rerun for a very long time) wanderer (because of the leaks) or Alhathiam. 

Furina is allegedly getting her 2nd story quest in 4.7 so her rerun will probably be saved for that. Also, as much as she's portrayed as the hydro archon in official media and stuff she's not really the archon anymore so it makes sense for them to break this "pattern" with her.

I've seen the abyss blessings for 4.6 and they scream Kokomi so if we don't get Baizhu we're probably getting her. Arlecchino, Lyney and Wanderer sound legit enough.

• Like 1

Not them enhancing the compasses when I'm about to 100% Sumeru i hate it here. At list I got to explore the deserts on all their splendor, such beautiful places, tasteless players can't relate

7 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

Not them enhancing the compasses when I'm about to 100% Sumeru i hate it here. At list I got to explore the deserts on all their splendor, such beautiful places, tasteless players can't relate

Well i don't believe in that compass anyway. I'm %100 in sumeru since last may and i found 3 luxuru chests after it and i found 3 missions i did never complete :rip: 

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Funnyfatty said:

I'm %100 in sumeru since last may and i found 3 luxuru chests after it and i found 3 missions i did never complete :rip: 

100% doesn't mean you've found everything, it rounds up to 100% if you have like 99.5% explored

2 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

100% doesn't mean you've found everything, it rounds up to 100% if you have like 99.5% explored

Well i believe it should have been around %70 or something. So many chests everywhere and big ones too. 

10 hours ago, Venice B said:

Furina is allegedly getting her 2nd story quest in 4.7 so her rerun will probably be saved for that. Also, as much as she's portrayed as the hydro archon in official media and stuff she's not really the archon anymore so it makes sense for them to break this "pattern" with her.

I've seen the abyss blessings for 4.6 and they scream Kokomi so if we don't get Baizhu we're probably getting her. Arlecchino, Lyney and Wanderer sound legit enough.

Okay i just don't try it anymore.. i want to pull for her weapon but i have Lyneys weapon already so i'm scared of loosing on the weapon banner. I always loose twice till i get the weapon i want. 

Can't wait for Arlec good sis Cyno will give his polearm to her 

dN3cb4P.gif

almost 3 years and a half playing and no Kazuha
sorry Father, but Kazuha is the priority and then Furina
dN3cb4P.gif

leak spoiler

Spoiler

also roll for her without the bis feels wrong, doesn't matter if any other polearms is good, she looks incomplete without the Scythe effect
waiting the rerun next semester 

1 hour ago, dlwlrma said:

dN3cb4P.gif

leak spoiler

Hide contents

also roll for her without the bis feels wrong, doesn't matter if any other polearms is good, she looks incomplete without the Scythe effect

Kazuha is one of the best. I'm happy i got him. He is great with that umbrella weapon and his burst is the coolest. 

maybe you will get lucky and get Arlec early lol 

—————

Furina will probably get a rerun in 4.7 (feels damn weird to say 4.7 we are near the end of Fontaina :rip: ) and i believe the banner will be like

phase 1: Furina and Nilou/Clorinde

phase 2: Alhathiam/Clorinde/Wriothesley

but are the girls gonna join discord?

dN3cb4P.gif

20 minutes ago, CBC said:

dN3cb4P.gif

Miss G.A.Y having more people to argue with daily?

dN3cb4P.gif

Edited by highwind44029

1 hour ago, CBC said:

dN3cb4P.gif

Scrap the Albedo sidegrade theme and give us an Achyback theme so the girls fume at GODden some more

dN3cb4P.gif

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Scrap the Albedo sidegrade theme and give us an Achyback theme so the girls fume at GODden some more

dN3cb4P.gif

tomorrow if i dont forget

dN3cb4P.gif

1 hour ago, CBC said:

dN3cb4P.gif

Whats that? A place the genshin gays communicate? 

15 hours ago, dlwlrma said:

dN3cb4P.gif

leak spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

love a smart girlie, imagine skipping godzuha for arlecclown

dN3cb4P.gif

cacasnooza in 2024 when godrina exists?

dN3cb4P.gif

I just realised i stole nearly all my characters blue balls :suburban:

Only Amber, Chongyun and Razor is level 50. After those 3 losers i'm done with farming for their BALLS :suburban:

(that littlle blue bich requires cor lapis btw oh i hate him :ace: ) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.