Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

In this house we stan Cyno and Cyno ONLY. He's coming to slay and I can feel it

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

oop duplicated

Edited by Venice B

1 hour ago, Joster said:

Anyone following tower of fantasy?

I got into one of the beta's but truthfully I couldn't play it for more than 1 hour.. idk what it was.. just didn't immediately grip me like Genshin did. The character creation kind of ate for a gacha - you can download other peoples creations but they were all just Zhongli and Childe skins as the top rated ones:skull:

Yanfei built well kind of slaps lol 

these 40k charged hits are shocking :rip:

I love Fischl, Kazuha, Yae, Kokomi taser team. They have a bit of a ER deficit but since the point is to do damage overtime I don't really mind it, it's not like Yae is able to spam her burst with that 90 energy cost and over 20 second cooldown, why did they do that? :gaycat6:

Btw how do you double swirl with Kazuha to get the double elemental bonus, I'm not really getting how it works

Cyno's kit serving main pop boy we Cyno mains keep winning

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

i can't wait for Cyno, gonna pick him at C0 and his weapon (hopefully it's broken and really elevates him) :duca:

My currently wish list:

Cyno

Kusanali (still wanna see what she can offer to us, otherwise gonna pick her on a rerun, since archons usually don't take that long to comeback)

Scaramouche

AI-Haitham

Deyha

Plus, i still need HuTao C1 and Raiden's weapon too. So i better work, may the Gatcha Gods will have mercy :rip:

I'm gonna skip Yoi and 3.0 entirely. 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

I got Hezou and Klee my last 5 pulls :jonnycat:

first double banner with kazuha and klee 

On 7/30/2022 at 8:28 AM, Cloudy said:

I love Fischl, Kazuha, Yae, Kokomi taser team. They have a bit of a ER deficit but since the point is to do damage overtime I don't really mind it, it's not like Yae is able to spam her burst with that 90 energy cost and over 20 second cooldown, why did they do that? :gaycat6:

Btw how do you double swirl with Kazuha to get the double elemental bonus, I'm not really getting how it works

Replace and electro with raiden and your problem is solved tbh 

Ofc skipping 3.0 banner is a must

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Why would i wish for the 5 star when he will be added to standard banner at 3.1

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Yoimiya secured

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Got Yoimiya at 20 pity. Floor 11 finally cleared. With bennett and yunjin's buff, she's cracked af  :jonny5:

Klee kazuha Xiangling and bennet 

what a slay tbh 

poor yanfei may be getting benched 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Klee kazuha Xiangling and bennet 

what a slay tbh 

poor yanfei may be getting benched 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Klee is only decent in that team comp. You'll say Yanfei is the superior pyro catalyst when you realise how clunky Klee's ass is

Yanfei BATHS

Also I know the other 3 are basically doing all the work before you even get to attack with ha, they are so broken

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Edited by Cloudy

Got Yoimiya on my first pull, maybe losing the Klee banner to Diluc wasn’t so bad after all

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

Edited by TwoPonytails

I did a random 10 pull on the Yoimiya banner yesterday. I kinda want her but I also need to save for Cyno :rip: This game is pure torture tbh :jonnycat:

so tempting......i have 120 wishes though....so hmm maybe i can spare 10 for this banner....i kinda want her just because i think she will be buffed with dendro somehow.

But I know nothing.

3 hours ago, Joster said:

so tempting......i have 120 wishes though....so hmm maybe i can spare 10 for this banner....i kinda want her just because i think she will be buffed with dendro somehow.

But I know nothing.

I don't know if Yoimiya will benefit from Dendro. Her pyro applications is pretty poor and mostly solo target.

Thoma is definitely the one to benefit from that new burgeon reaction since he applies enough pyro to trigger it (waiting to see how he performs to even raise him), shields, slightly buffs and can be built with EM without diminishing returns like a EM Yoimiya would.

From the new clips it seems Xiangling isn't even good for burgeon teams because of how the new elemental auras work and can't even vaporize in a dedro team comp (have to say a nice nerf to her and even Bennett, she is so overpowered that I would say she singlehandedly makes it pointless for another pyro dps like Yoimiya or Hu Tao)

I would save the wishes unlike you really like her as a character/design. If anyone is going to benefit from the new reactions is Dehya, they are probably going to make her a pretty good pyro character for dendro, specially since she's the only one in the upcoming rooster of characters and the last pyro character we got was Thoma

Did two pulls and finally got Yunjin's second constellation 

ezgif-1-3bc187bad9.gif

I really like Yujin and have her C4 but don’t have anyone that can use her lmao 

15 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I have her full built with 2500 defense and almost 240% ER, lvl 90 but I don't even use her because I don't have anyone to use her with lol

23 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

7 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I have her full built with 2500 defense and almost 240% ER, lvl 90 but I don't even use her because I don't have anyone to use her with lol

JGU4Q0C.gif.807ec21dd77dabd0e93162008e8b

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.