Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

I barely have time to play, only been doing daily login, commissions and leylines in the last 5 days or so and I am still on Xinyan's island in the event :rip: On top of that I urgently need to earn more primos to wish on the weappon banner before it ends in a week. I am only at 40 pity so far. The struggle is real :rip: 

Also have you guys seen the latest Sumeru teaser video? It looks gorgeous!!! :smitten2:

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Sumeru really looks amazing..

Seems also like we will get archon in 3.2 so lets hope they dont rush like Inazuma story.. But wow, inazuma is panned region.

I really hope we get Cyno in like 3.1 or 3.2 max. I can't wait to find out about him and his story, the Pyramid etc. The region really looks like the best they have done so far. Very diverse and rich on detail, now the characters have to steop it up because who we saw so far is not impressing me as much 

It's so difficult to build crit rate...I usually try for my supports to have at least between 40%-50% so they can use the Favonious weapons, but the rolls man...

I have such nice artifacts for Yunjin, but I've only managed to get 33% crit rate, if the wasted HP rolls had gone all to crit rate...I'm trying to get a better flower because the rest are difficult for me to change since they are on set and have like really high rolls into ER and DEF% which is what she needs. Same thing is happening with other supports I try to build, Fvaonious weapons are just too good, there's little to no incentive to use any other type of weapon for characters like Yunjin, Thoma, Sayu, Gorou, etc.

My stupid self decided to put in some money to pull on the weapon banner only to get Amos Bow in the end :rip: I don't even like using bow users :cries: Guess my Kazuha will stick to Iron Sting and I will never pull on the weappon banner again :rip:

Lemme me save primos for Cyno from now on 

Oh based on what I'm seeing I think Yae may actually be getting the last laugh hihi

13 hours ago, DemnisBreezy said:

I really hope we get Cyno in like 3.1 or 3.2 max. I can't wait to find out about him and his story, the Pyramid etc. The region really looks like the best they have done so far. Very diverse and rich on detail, now the characters have to steop it up because who we saw so far is not impressing me as much 

According to all the leaks, Cyno is coming in the first half of 3.1. Same I’m saving for him, planning to skip the 3.0 banners.

I'm saving for Cyno too, can't wait to see his visuals and I think he will be the first REAL electro dps of the game :WAP:

I think the only characters I will manage to get this year are Cyno and Albedo. I want Kusanali too but I'll probably skip her because the chances of her and Albedo getting back to back banners are high and usually archons take way less time to get a rerun. I might give Scaramouche some pulls too especially if the rumours about that other 4* anemo character coming with him are true, we will see :mandown:

I need tha archon and I don’t know which one else tbh 

Is the folic skin included in this event?

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Is the folic skin included in this event?

No, they will never release a free skin for a 5* character :toofunny2:

10 minutes ago, Venice B said:

No, they will never release a free skin for a 5* character :toofunny2:

Sorry the way the new event looks makes it’s seems like you get it by completing it :rip: 

or I’m just dumb haha 

Yoimiya's banner is going to beat all time low records :rip:

So far from the confirmed 5 stars Nilou is the only one I'm interested because of her design, but her kit seems to be really really niche. Also I can't at them making dendro MC viable, I guess they want people to use dendro and there aren't going to be many options for a while apart from Collei and Traveler. Tighnari is a dps and Nahida will take time to come

22 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oh based on what I'm seeing I think Yae may actually be getting the last laugh hihi

We Yae havers will have the last laugh :sistrens:

I knew sister was going to get her redemption arc in Sumeru. Everyone is going to pull for queen on her rerun :sistrens:

Electro applicator, big damage, new EM set and maybe even some cute new 4 star weapons :sistrens:

16 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I need tha archon and I don’t know which one else tbh 

Nilou is said to buff reactions with dendro and she's cute + there's a high chance she comes along with that tall "dark skinned" polearm hydro lady

I am kinda excited to explore Sumeru however I could care less about Dendro :rip: The reactions just seem so meh and with them releasing characters like Nilou that are focused on the reactions shortcomings it's.. weird. 

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I am kinda excited to explore Sumeru however I could care less about Dendro :rip: The reactions just seem so meh and with them releasing characters like Nilou that are focused on the reactions shortcomings it's.. weird. 

The random sprouts with hydro look a bit silly lol

Tbh I'm interested in all these new reactions, it gives you more possibilities and it's fun to try things out. Also excited to see how certain characters will fare, like Thoma, Kuki, Yae Miko who were at first shitted on, but seem to more and more valuable with these new reactions

This looks great. Omg Cyno :jonnycat: the desert we see in the background :jonnycat:

King Cyno making his debut :wanda:Can’t wait to pay Sigh-onara dust so I can pull for for him. :jonnycat:

Speaking of High-origami:

Spoiler

Two leakers confirmed he’s joining the standard banner pool after his banner in 3.0

Oh wow Cyno looks amazing :rip: Sorry Nilou, I'll probably get him first if they both come in 3.1.

Tighnari's gonna be added to the standard banner :duca: 

Cyno, Dehya and Nilou have immaculate designs

Cyno in that shot looks specially cool. From the leaks I feel they are going to make him hyper broken :rip:

Also yes at miss Dehya not getting the 4 star treatment and being a 5 star, now we need a busted kit for ha too :clap3:

16 minutes ago, CBC said:

Loving all the melanin in these trailers :clap3:

Can't really tell if this comment is supposed to be ironic or not :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.