Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

Ugh all the videos are saying favonius sword is the best for kazuha outside of his 5 star :rip:

what is the truth gif 

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

Kazuha, Diluc & Heizou in one 10x pull :jonny: 

Got Kazuha, Heizou C1 and Ningguang in my first 10 pull even though I’ve had like 160 wishes saved for Kazuha :wanda: Guys, maybe you’d be able to help: would you say it’s better to try to get his C1 or The Freedom-Sworn?

I had to spend basically all my wishes on Kazuha...I had to go to pity twice and the first one lost to Keqing...I'm so mad...

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Ugh all the videos are saying favonius sword is the best for kazuha outside of his 5 star :rip:

what is the truth gif 

It's cause he's energy starved despite having a 60 cost burst. His effectivity relies a lot on his burst. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what is the truth gif 

It depends a lot on the team you're running tbh. If you have at least 160% ER you can try using Iron Sting but in teams like Ganyu melt you need at least 190% ER so Favonius is the way to go. 

Also, EM sands + ER weapon >>>> ER sands + EM weapon :giraffe:

1 hour ago, smallreminders said:

Got Kazuha, Heizou C1 and Ningguang in my first 10 pull even though I’ve had like 160 wishes saved for Kazuha :wanda: Guys, maybe you’d be able to help: would you say it’s better to try to get his C1 or The Freedom-Sworn?

His C1 helps a lot with his energy issues so it's a toss-up. You can run EM Weapon + triple EM artifacts with C1.

If you have a lot of ER substats on your EM pieces, Freedomsworn all the way

1 minute ago, Venice B said:

It depends a lot on the team you're running tbh. If you have at least 160% ER you can try using Iron Sting but in teams like Ganyu melt you need at least 190% ER so Favonius is the way to go. 

Basically, this.

Sacrificial is way better on Freeze Team Kazuhas though in my opinion because of the grouping and extra swirl procs based on my experience.

1 hour ago, Venice B said:

1 hour ago, Axolotl said:

His C1 helps a lot with his energy issues so it's a toss-up. You can run EM Weapon + triple EM artifacts with C1.

If you have a lot of ER substats on your EM pieces, Freedomsworn all the way

ok I have 169 ER with Favinous so im just sticking with that. I have 3 billets but may use use them for ayaka's 4 star.

Kazuha is great though. Poor sucrose lost all her artifacts :weeps: 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I meed Heizou like right now but  i dont wanna risk getting kazu or klee since I'm guaranteed and saving for Cyno + kusanali :jonnycat: the torture

And Kazuha is like so good and Klee is the cutest thing ever. This game is really testing my self control :toofunny2:

78 pulls but got my kazuha! So happy. 
so weak though haha

I can't believe they are going to introduce new billets, pure evil :deadbanana2:

39 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I meed Heizou like right now but  i dont wanna risk getting kazu or klee since I'm guaranteed and saving for Cyno + kusanali :jonnycat: the torture

You should honestly pull for Kazuha because Kusanali isn't coming until 3.1 the earliest and Cyno isn't coming even coming in a LONG time as there isn't even his model yet so probably 3.2 or even 3.3

You just need 1 Heizou honestly, he is one of the most F2P characters and easy characters in the game, you don't even need constellations (I'd say the better quality one is his C1 funnily enough, but you don't even need it)

I'm so glad I got Kazuha C1 like I'm using Iron Sting with 150% ER and I have his burst up all the time :jonny5: truly game changer

I need one more constellation to get Heizou to C6. Might risk my remaining primos and see if I can snatch him and a C1 Kazuha or lose the 50/50 for a guaranteed Kusanali :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

:jonny5:

I've been waiting for this. I've wanted this for so long. :jonny:

9 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

what is the truth gif 

favonius is sh\t on him cuz you want to build him full EM and then you dont have crit to proc the sword. iron sting and scarificial are amazing on him

4 hours ago, Cloudy said:

:jonny5:

Wow oh wow  :jonny5:The suggestion i put on every survey has finally payed off. Artifact loadouts next...

10 hours ago, Prisoner said:

And Kazuha is like so good and Klee is the cutest thing ever. This game is really testing my self control :toofunny2:

You're missing out the cutest child in the entire universe just saying and you know it. She's also the best emotional support ingame too.

Edited by Mirrorcle

So heizou is basically what people have been using sucrose for in tasers without the animation canceling lol 

10 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So heizou is basically what people have been using sucrose for in tasers without the animation canceling lol 

I'm considering building him full EM for taser because he is THAT good :jonny5:

44 minutes ago, Venice B said:

I'm considering building him full EM for taser because he is THAT good :jonny5:

I’m secretly throwing pulls on Klee’s banner to get him (even though I should be going for C1 kazuha ) 

I love klees burst animation lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.