Genshin Impact | 4.7 An Everlasting Dream Intertwined | Sigewinne Furina 25.06

Mirrorcle

Im kinda lost with what characters to get. Zhongli leaving soon!

My main chars are fischl, Kahuza, ayaka, chiangling.

sometiemes sucrose.

I’ve got kuki, delic, diona, colei, etc

so I was thinking best move right now would be KOKO as I don’t have a hydro char. And next the dendeo archon? Raiden also got my attention and Zhongli leaving soon….

im f2p so I only got 175 wishes and saving.

Edited by Joster

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Joster said:

e KOKO as I don’t have a hydro char. And next the dendeo archon

this is the best move for you.

NIlou is coming but she's very niche unlike kokomi who can be put in any team

I’m definitely pulling for Kokomi but I don’t what artifact set to go with? Which one is better for her Ocean Hued Clam or Tenacity of the Millelith? 

3 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

I’m definitely pulling for Kokomi but I don’t what artifact set to go with? Which one is better for her Ocean Hued Clam or Tenacity of the Millelith? 

Clam if she's the on field driver in taser. Tenacity for freeze or generally if youre just using her to place her jellyfish and refresh it .

5 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

this is the best move for you.

NIlou is coming but she's very niche unlike kokomi who can be put in any team

Thanks! Yeah I also want nilou…. But I’ll wait maybe a rerun same with cyno.

If Raiden comes I might Spend some coins aaaaah

5 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

Honestly just get both (I use Barbra as a placeholder a set I’m not using at the time. tenacity doesn’t even need to be great just the 4 piece.)

The clam set… good luck lol 

9 hours ago, Joster said:

Im kinda lost with what characters to get. Zhongli leaving soon!

My main chars are fischl, Kahuza, ayaka, chiangling.

sometiemes sucrose.

I’ve got kuki, delic, diona, colei, etc

so I was thinking best move right now would be KOKO as I don’t have a hydro char. And next the dendeo archon? Raiden also got my attention and Zhongli leaving soon….

im f2p so I only got 175 wishes and saving.

Kokomi is just so useful, people shitted on her so much, but she's now undeniably meta

She's the perfect character for Ayaka freeze or freeze in general because her E heals, you can basically be healing with her all the time if you manage to meet her Energy requirements and click before the cooldown of her E reaches 8s and also she applies hydro really well and in a pretty big AOE.

Then you can also use her as a driver in taser teams [2 electro, kokomi and 1 anemo sucrose or kazuha]

And she also seems to be pretty decent with bloom/dendro. She's also pretty af lol so if you manage to get her early it would be a win

As for other old characters I wouldn't worry much because with how many there are now they will probably rerun them more and more frecuently. I wouldn't be surprise if they make a 3 character per banner in the future

Whichever you decide Zhongli, Kokomi or Raiden they are all simply great

8 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

Clam is useful in both situations because it's nice to have those 30k bubbles hit all enemies. Tenacity is mainly if you use her as a support, I honestly just run her with clam because I spent a lot farming and I'm lazy to raise and change her artifact sets all the time

OMG why is the Aranyaka quest so long? I thought I was almost done only to find out that I haven't even done half of it :rip:

I'm shocked Collei and Dori's constellations are some of the most useless we've seen in a long time. You don't need none at all because they don't really add anything substantial at all

Everyone drags Yae but I’ve been cleaning with ha since release hihi

komiko hyperbloom is great also :jonnycat:

Fellow Yae havers, I’m planning on building her. What teams and artifacts would you recommend for her?

13 hours ago, Rachel Berry said:

Fellow Yae havers, I’m planning on building her. What teams and artifacts would you recommend for her?

What kind of team?

dendro = wanders/gilded dreams (elem mastery) 2pc + electro 2pc

electro team =shin/gladiator(atk) + electro 2pc

she still doesn’t have the best 4pc

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

4 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

What kind of team?

dendro = wanders/dendro (elem mastery) 2pc + electro 2pc

electro team =shin/gladiator(atk) + electro 2pc

she still doesn’t have the best 4pc

Definitely an Electro team. I have both Raiden and Fischl fully built out and I have a few decent gladiator artifacts I can give her to lessen the farming process. 

Dendro is so fuuuuun. I can't wait for more chars to come out. Bloom is probably my favourite reaction. So fun and versatile :WAP:

Su’s boyfriend is HOT? Hope they make him a 5 star and not a dedicated support to Su. He deserves better.

:WAP:

8 hours ago, CBC said:

Dendro is so fuuuuun. I can't wait for more chars to come out. Bloom is probably my favourite reaction. So fun and versatile :WAP:

spacer.png

Does any other US girlie have the “destroy the two towers” daily today? Last year it felt like a coincidence, but this year it’s starting to feel deliberate. 

spacer.png

There's one of those shooting the green dendro thing arrow puzzles that it's freaking bug and drives me crazy. It's next to a waypoint and when yu shoot it it activates but nothing happens, the other targets don't appear anywhere :gaycat6: I mean who cares about two primogems and a two star artifact, but the fact that it's there it pisses me off because it's the waypoint next to a daily lmao

18 hours ago, Joster said:

Got my Koko. Took some wishes. C6 dori in the house cuz of it hahaha.

Wow you were lucky with the Dori pulls because I've seen people only get 1 in like over 130 wishes. Her cons aren't really worth it imo but it's great that you managed to got them. I was tempted to pull on Ganyu's banner to see if I got a Dori, but since they leaked we apparently will be getting one free copy in 3.2 I decided not to

You will love Kokomi she's just so useful

I’m jealous of dori havers but I can’t waste cons for koko or ganyu to get her :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Sesame said:

Does any other US girlie have the “destroy the two towers” daily today? Last year it felt like a coincidence, but this year it’s starting to feel deliberate. 

spacer.png

You should just switch them to Sumeru.. they've been faster to complete than Mondstadt

86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.gif 

15 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

You should just switch them to Sumeru.. they've been faster to complete than Mondstadt

86534CC0-C939-4EB3-825A-DE6AC14D02F5.gif 

I have it on random now because I still need to get this stupid ass Inazuma commission to unlock this world quest. 

I’m pretty sure there’s still a two towers daily in Sumeru though, I think I’ve done it before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.