Genshin Impact | 4.6 2 Worlds Aflame the Crimson Night Fades | Arlecchino Lyney 24.04

Mirrorcle

On 1/23/2023 at 5:34 AM, Venice B said:

If I record any gameplay I think my computer might explode so you'll have to trust me on this sis :giraffe:

I still think his hyperbloom teams are kinda underwhelming but his spread team is insane. I'm even considering not pulling for Yelan bc I was getting her only for his quickbloom team but now I think I might save all I have for the Nahida rerun :giraffe:

I don't think hyperbloom can ever be called underwhelming tbh. This broken ass reaction has singlehandedly made dendro gameplay feel almost monotonous. 

2023-01-28 11-41-34 (streamable.com) I can't get faster than 9:05 with spread (Alhaitham-Fischl/Yae-Nahida-Zhongli)

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Venice B

• Cloudy

• G.U.Y. Gaga

• CBC

Top Posters In This Topic

probably not gonna roll for dehya…she’s cunty but since we know the hydro archon is gonna come sooner i think saving for her + weapon and maybe cons is a better choice. also hoping for an ayaka/kokomi re run too 

So anyway, Scaraflop was an actual fad. Dumb twink deserves. 

2R2AdXL.gif

They should lower the cost of leveling up characters. I still am unable to level my Alhaitham past 60 because I don't have books, nor mora. They should really increase the resin cap, I mean you have to farm exp books, mora, talent books, boss mats, etc.

And don't even get me to begin how much of a scam is that you have to spend mora to level up artifacts a thing that already costs you resin...

3 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

So anyway, Scaraflop was an actual fad. Dumb twink deserves. 

2R2AdXL.gif

Imagine waiting for +2 years to get that? And Baizhu is next

2R2AdXL.gif

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

They should lower the cost of leveling up characters. I still am unable to level my Alhaitham past 60 because I don't have books, nor mora. They should really increase the resin cap, I mean you have to farm exp books, mora, talent books, boss mats, etc.

And don't even get me to begin how much of a scam is that you have to spend mora to level up artifacts a thing that already costs you resin...

Preach! :clap3:

2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

You just need to do the BP upgrade once in a while tbh 

I agree tho, with Dendro you gotta level characters to 90 which is mega expensive so I've seen my resources take a big hit :dancehall3:

5 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I don't understand. I recently got my Ayato and my Keching to level 80 and my Diluc to level 65. Mora and books have never been an issue for me. You just have to be patient and use most of the things the game has to offer. Idk if people even buy the exp books in the teapot store.

15 hours ago, Cloudy said:

just buy battle pass

61c243254fe0ae4629d844b01e658329.jpg

2R2AdXL.gif

Edited by awong918

On 1/28/2023 at 2:12 PM, GentleEarthquake said:

If you're talking about Lantern Rite. Xiao only got attention because people don't know miss Venti and miss Zhongli are gods. And yet Paimon was chosen for that ritual thing at the end. Therefore Paimon is serving longevity and Xiao is serving fad :gaycat5:

Major spill

Let me finish this latern rite before the last day lol

Liyue always wins

Leakers saying Baizhu will replace Nahida in some teams ofc a Liyue character would replace a ******* ARCHON they're so ridiculous

2R2AdXL.gif

1 hour ago, ren said:

Is there like . Any important lore **** this lantern event or can I just speed through it

unless you care about the whole adeptus bs and paimon i say skip. watch the cutscenes and the dinner at the end is cute

paimon has separation issues and people are theorizing a lot but i dont think its that serious 

10 hours ago, ren said:

Is there like . Any important lore **** this lantern event or can I just speed through it

Xiao wants to bareback Aether

2R2AdXL.gif

I hate the time gated events, give me the Lisa skin already

2R2AdXL.gif

Which 4 star did you guys claim?

3 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

Yaoyao. C5

2 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Yaoyao C1

2R2AdXL.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Yaoyao C1

2R2AdXL.gif

You should try to get that C2. The ER refunding is too convinient

2R2AdXL.gif

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

You should try to get that C2. The ER refunding is too convinient

2R2AdXL.gif

I was thinking about doing a cute ten little pull to see if I can snatch her C2, I might do it since I'm pulling for Yelan next week anyway

2R2AdXL.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.