Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

At least it's somewhat of a fresh take :deadbanana2: 

problem is that Kirby appeared in Scream 5 and known from the faans of Stabs bc she was featured as a video recommendation "survivor of woodsboro speaks" or sth

so she is known to a certain extent by Stabs fans

6 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

It will be revealed Kirby is Stu’s daughter. This theory is blowing up.

Kirbys house was originally Stus in 4 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Omg yep. Josh, you’re great but can you please refrain from leaking the plot! Don’t spoil it for us so early.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Josh said:

No it was not

20 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

Does this even make sense logistically? Unless Stu got someone pregnant when he was like 14.

8 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

No it was not

It was originally intended to be re-used as the climax of both the third film (as a set-piece). and the fourth film (with Kirby Reed as someone who owned the house, but with it later being renovated). 

9 minutes ago, kyris89 said:

No it was not

in KWs original script for 4 it is 

I just want to say that this looks like potentially best Scream ever and I sense it could be on part with first two parts actually. 

Subway scenes full of Ghostfaces ( and other notorious horror villains ) are so slick. After theatres in Scream 2, now we have Ghostface in such public space again. 
After Stu/Billy were stalking Tatum/Sindey in grocery shops, now we have new killer(s) actually going further and killing in shops. This is savage. 
Big city aesthetic works so well for this until-now suburban thriller. 

I have no idea who the killer could be and I sense indulging myself in that won’t end up in anything positively guessing, but it seems they are sure of what they have come up with. 

1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

It was originally intended to be re-used as the climax of both the third film (as a set-piece). and the fourth film (with Kirby Reed as someone who owned the house, but with it later being renovated). 

and then they gave that story line to Amber 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

How the **** would this work? If Sam is Billy's daughter and Kirby is like, 5-6 years older than Sam, then Stu left someone pregnant at 13-14? :deadbanana2: 

They already did the 'killer's child' with Sam and Billy. It would be absolutely ridiculous to do it with Kirby/Stu. 

This would top Scream 5's killers and 3rd act as the worst EVER. 

5 minutes ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

How the **** would this work? If Sam is Billy's daughter and Kirby is like, 5-6 years older than Sam, then Stu left someone pregnant at 13-14? :deadbanana2: 

They already did the 'killer's child' with Sam and Billy. It would be absolutely ridiculous to do it with Kirby/Stu. 

re patrida na kanonisoume kanena kafedaki

22 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

At least it's somewhat of a fresh take :deadbanana2: 

Lol like it's just a fun theory

15 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

problem is that Kirby appeared in Scream 5 and known from the faans of Stabs bc she was featured as a video recommendation "survivor of woodsboro speaks" or sth

so she is known to a certain extent by Stabs fans

But we don't know to what extent she is known to the general public. Also in the trailer it seemed like she was introducing herself to someone (the survivors of S5), which doesn't make sense especially since everyone theoretically should be aware of who she is given your point. So clearly there's been a disconnect somewhere between her legacy and what people actually care about in terms of the Woodsboro killings. 

I don't think my theory will actually be the motive, but I do think Kirby will be a killer. 

On 1/28/2023 at 1:51 PM, cypriotpcdfan said:

It’s very possible. I was sexually active with women at age 12.

Edited by Sexyzinger

6 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

It’s very possible. I was sexually active with women at age 12.

It would be a reach. 

Btw... I have a feeling the Shrine scene will be extremely cringy. Having Samantha walk up to it, as though she had ANY involvement with the 7 Ghostfaces before hers. If they make it an 'emotional' scene, it will look absolutely ridiculous. That should have been Syndey. 

4 hours ago, cypriotpcdfan said:

It would be a reach. 

Btw... I have a feeling the Shrine scene will be extremely cringy. Having Samantha walk up to it, as though she had ANY involvement with the 7 Ghostfaces before hers. If they make it an 'emotional' scene, it will look absolutely ridiculous. That should have been Syndey. 

@CrossingTheCosmo @kyris89

I only have 2 asks for this:

- Keep the supernatural bullshit out of this. 
- Kill Jenna’s character off

The way I might be able to see this on March 9 as my country releases everything on Thursdays, or even Wednesday midnight OMG :WAP:

9 hours ago, Mr.Link said:

I only have 2 asks for this:

- Keep the supernatural bullshit out of this. 
- Kill Jenna’s character off

The first point I agree with (though I doubt they'd ever try to incorporate supernatural elements anyway), but why do you want them to kill off Jenna's character? 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

The first point I agree with (though I doubt they'd ever try to incorporate supernatural elements anyway), but why do you want them to kill off Jenna's character? 

especially knowing Jenna is the HOT act this time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.