• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• Hurem

• Josh

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Tara always made much more sense as the new final girl than Sam :michael: She’s the one who got attacked by ghost face multiple times, she has that innocence that Sidney had in the first. It was always a bizarre decision to make Sam the new Sidney. Add the horrid writing with the Billy tie back to the mix 

This twink is giving killer vibes

First homosexual Ghostface?

Not I presented those long ass new points mostly about Kevin's credibility just to get painted as a Stu fanatic when I said I've never been and aren't y'all are something ELSE :cm: sO wHAT hE caMeOed iN S2!! y'all don't read ok then

Obviously it would be as stupid as a Billy ghost hallucination haunting his secret daughter, we all watching the same movie?

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

This twink is giving killer vibes

First homosexual Ghostface?

funny cause he looks like a more attractive evan peters, surprised hes just 18 since he was basically in a thong all thru avatar 2 :redface:

13 hours ago, Sharapov said:

The lead actres sis AWFUL while not being even pretty :redface: and it's probably the reason why  scream 2022 has aged poorly. they should have made jenna ortega the lead

I think her acting is wooden and she’s wrong for the role, but how can you say Melissa is not pretty? She’s genuinely beautiful (which is why I think she was cast). 

14 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

was basically in a thong all thru avatar 2 :redface:

omg that's who he is? :redface:  he looked even younger than that in avatar, not him not even having a wikipedia page yet his first movies being Endgame, Avatar 2, and now S6, something tells me he fits right in with the nepotism babies crew of scream :redface:

funny cause he looks like a more attractive evan peters, surprised hes just 18 

also :redface:

4 hours ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

omg that's who he is? :redface:  he looked even younger than that in avatar, not him not even having a wikipedia page yet his first movies being Endgame, Avatar 2, and now S6, something tells me he fits right in with the nepotism babies crew of scream :redface:

also :redface:

i wasnt sexually attracted to him, just mean he has a more handsome face :redface:

On 12/18/2022 at 6:38 PM, Shelter said:

If Stu is alive then I will unstan. It’s too far fetched. 

I hope to never see this discussion about Stu being alive again, irritating!

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mystic Warrior said:

spacer.png

New poster. 

It's interesting that Kirby is the only one with the x and says closed compared to the other names

Where's Drew Barrymore?

8 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Where's Drew Barrymore?

No Drew, but Casey Becker is on there. :keir:

The Stu theories are stupid. He already got a shoutout in 5 there's no need for him to be magically alive especially since Sidney's not even in this one. Plus the last movie fell onto nostalgia way too much anyway, I'd rather this next chapter be original and stand on its own two feet rather than fall back on an old ass killer :rip:

Can anyone explain how Amber supposedly "overpowered" Dewey in the hospital when such a thing never happened?

Did we watch the same video?

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

It's interesting that Stu's circle in the new poster is the only one that isn't white (except for Kirby's cross), lmao

i just noticed that now :rip:

On 12/20/2022 at 2:16 AM, kishi said:

I hope to never see this discussion about Stu being alive again, irritating!

It was the original plot story for scream 3,the return of Stu.. Glad that never happened..

do you guys think Paramount will release a full trailer anytime soon?

7 hours ago, Sam96 said:

do you guys think Paramount will release a full trailer anytime soon?

Yeah I’d say it’s coming really soon. Probably in a couple of days to be attached to m3gan. 

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

Yeah I’d say it’s coming really soon. Probably in a couple of days to be attached to m3gan. 

:jonny2:

8 hours ago, ConceptD said:

They better not waste that opportunity to attach it to M3gan! 

In Scream 5, why didn't Samantha untie Tara after finding her in the closet bound and gagged?

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

In Scream 5, why didn't Samantha untie Tara after finding her in the closet bound and gagged?

she did, we just saw her hesitate because for a moment she believed Richie that Tara could be Ghostface.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.