Scream VI | Official Trailer and Poster | March 10

ConceptD

On 8/9/2022 at 10:46 AM, okgo said:

Knowing your worth isn't tacky and she's talking about a business, it's literally her job :deadbanana4: and at the end of the day everyone wants to go home and get paid for their work, not just put a smile on people's faces :skull: 

It's not her fault she's asked about it, it is a big story and you can blame the greedy studio for lowballing the lead star of their very profitably franchise.

Yeah idk about any real numbers but she's been talking about this stuff since at least Scream 3 I feel like, it's very weird to see some fans being like "well it was never a problem before!!" and uhh...

Apparently some insiders are still insisting she has already filmed stuff for the movie so idk but if she does turn out to be in it, it is certainly very weird of the studio to let her double down on this topic (although I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't care, sadly it's not like it'll make a big difference either way) :sad: 

Some of the people in this thread are being misogynistic af. Neve is not going to do a job for crumbs, and is literally the lead character of the franchise and a huge part of the marketing. Of course she should be ******* paid what she wants (within reason) for returning. She also has other projects so starring in Scream 6 could prevent her from getting other jobs as well. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• Ampersand13

• Josh

• ConceptD

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Some of the people in this thread are being misogynistic af. Neve is not going to do a job for crumbs, and is literally the lead character of the franchise and a huge part of the marketing. Of course she should be ******* paid what she wants (within reason) for returning. She also has other projects so starring in Scream 6 could prevent her from getting other jobs as well. 

You should see some of the stuff that's been said about her on social media :shakeno: but yea, I'm glad she's being vocal about it and hopefully empowers others to do the same.

1 hour ago, Hurem said:

He spilled. I hope they leave Stab behind, we've seen it all by now.

It's literally been a major part of every movie since 2, imagine how tired we must...

But I do think there's a way to do it right it's just that 5 isn't an example and it hasn't really been done proper since 2 and somewhat 3

The thing is it's the main way they do the meta jokes nowadays, so they'd have to be more original...also I didn't watch the vid yet lol

anyway literally cannot believe the Neve thing I really thought she was just lying but I guess no way and insiders were wrong, imagine that, the studio is literally mentel and unwell for this and radiosilence is too for going through with it, no doubt they'll do anything to fix it on 7 and not end the series on a bad note without her but still, no doubt the movie is jeopardizing 7 being made because it IS getting mixed to panned reviews and lower box-office too as a result of Neve missing so I wish them an ounce of luck

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2022 at 8:47 AM, Roman Holiday said:

Scream 5 has kinda aged like milk for me. Something about the dialogue is just so weak in comparison to KW’s clever writing. The Requel living room scene is so cringe. I hope they focus less on the meta commentary and just develop the plot better for 6. 

One of my co-workers was dragging the writing the other day. :toofunny2:

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 4:29 PM, Hurem said:

Filming wrapped up yesterday.

Mess, I thought it just wrapped like a day ago, either way so freaking excited :wanda:

Off topic here but I was thinking about past characters and realized that Dewey never really mentioned the death of HIS OWN SISTER like... ever? Idk why but that irked me so bad lol.

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

Off topic here but I was thinking about past characters and realized that Dewey never really mentioned the death of HIS OWN SISTER like... ever? Idk why but that irked me so bad lol.

In a deleted scene from Scream 4 he mentions her and acknowledges her passing, and in the latest film you can see in his home there is a box of stuff labeled Tatum's 

I guess I'm in the minority, but I absolute love the inclusion of the Stab films, one of my favorite ongoing motifs in the franchise 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

In a deleted scene from Scream 4 he mentions her and acknowledges her passing, and in the latest film you can see in his home there is a box of stuff labeled Tatum's 

I did not know about this deleted scene! I'll see if I can find it.

1 hour ago, ccfan007 said:

I did not know about this deleted scene! I'll see if I can find it.

On 9/7/2022 at 11:59 AM, ccfan007 said:

It’s even weirder since him and Sidney both knew Tatum and they were in all of the movies yet never mentioned Tatum AT ALL. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

It’s even weirder since him and Sidney both knew Tatum and they were in all of the movies yet never mentioned Tatum AT ALL. 

I mean, they did try in 4 but the scene got cut, and at least there's the box of Tatum's stuff in 5 but I agree that they could have done a better job mentioning her.

• 2 weeks later...

Rewatching 5cream tonight :jamming: I was trying to hold off doing a rewatch of any of them until closer to Halloween but I couldn't resist :WAP:kind of wish I watched Scre4m though instead

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think we'll get a trailer on Halloween or is that too early? :ghostface:

2 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Do you think we'll get a trailer on Halloween or is that too early? :ghostface:

Maybe a small teaser but I feel like its way too early.

2 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Maybe a small teaser but I feel like its way too early.

Yeah, I’m just gagging for it, been doing a re-watch ahead of my annual re-watch the week of Halloween, I just couldn’t wait :ghostface:

I could see them doing a 12 Days of Scream for the holiday season like last year, and lead it up to the first official trailer. That would put the movie 3 months out, which is the same amount of time between Scream 2022’s first trailer and the release. 

I just can’t wait for promo to begin. 

On 9/24/2022 at 1:21 AM, Ampersand13 said:

Rewatching 5cream tonight :jamming: I was trying to hold off doing a rewatch of any of them until closer to Halloween but I couldn't resist :WAP:kind of wish I watched Scre4m though instead

If you do watch Scream 4 I highly recommend the fan edit. I can try to find it for you if you have trouble, but googling it should bring it up. It is so far superior to the official cut that it’s the only one I watch now. 

I can’t believe we’ve had basically zero news or leaks about this. They’ve been really really careful about everything this time. 

1 hour ago, ConceptD said:

If you do watch Scream 4 I highly recommend the fan edit. I can try to find it for you if you have trouble, but googling it should bring it up. It is so far superior to the official cut that it’s the only one I watch now. 

Ooh! I will look for it! I have a lot of love for Scre4m :ghostface:

I hope there's a teaser by the end of the month (gotta milk Halloween) and then a full trailer in December. I'm pleasantly surprised there was no leaks this time around. Gonna try my best not to over-analyze the trailer.