LCDLF (Latin Big Brother) | LCDLFUS S4: 3 self evicts, 1 ejection

Chamoy

Nacho gave three points to Brenda and two points to Natalia.

Eduardo is the new HoH, he invited Toni to sleep in the HoH suite with him.

qYPX8o3.gif

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

Nacho gave three points to Brenda and two points to Natalia.

Eduardo is the new HoH, he invited Toni to sleep in the HoH suite with him.

qYPX8o3.gif

He is not beating those gay allegations. :eli:  Honestly, this season is so much better than the first. 

Natalia, Brenda, Nacho and Potro are nominated.

Can we vote out Potro so Toni and Rafael can get closer?

Laura :bibliahh:

On 5/18/2022 at 3:26 PM, Mellark said:

He is not beating those gay allegations. :eli:  Honestly, this season is so much better than the first. 

I love him, nnn.

Qn4o0la.gif

ntkrezD.gif

Speaking of gay...

Fruity Bits Megapost (Part 2)

AuD9aM3.png ZEDKGJb.png

hEYISdv.png bBYnztv.png

t6XUO8V.png 84i1p9Q.png

ACr0HMD.png

n4MzvQK.png

4BJpNmL.png

lTnVT3x.png

9QAfjQF.png

dDM7qjC.png

WbYOmiA.png

5TY7iWD.png

cM3uvZ2.png

TB0H1O7.png

IixoASP.png

8TIhuBG.png

DlZpaxy.png

te3vCCL.png

if014pt.png

Niurka starting **** with Laura, they switch like every 5 minutes. :lmao:

what's the tea that Laura was the one who clogged the bathroom :bibliahh: i'm seeing memes

uni hasn't let me enjoy this season:chick1:

BYE BRENDA my votes did THAT! 

WE LOVE YOU NACHO 

I was done with Brenda when she call Laura loca and estupida. Im glad she’s gone. :eli:

Laura and Brenda were working together... Not only are y'all voting out Laura's closest allies, but y'all are also trying to make this season as boring as possible by getting rid of all of the drama and conflict. I'm gonna laugh if Laura somehow ends up going home next. One of the guys from Nacho's group has gotta go in the next eliminations. Otherwise, this season will turn into a boring steamroll.

Ivonne, Nacho and Niurka seem to be the three biggest frontrunners right now. Nacho's group (Nacho, Ivonne, Niurka, Osvaldo, Lewis, Juan) has more support than Laura's group (Laura, Julia, Daniella, Eduardo, Salvador, Potro) on social media. Juan is the only person from Nacho's side that would probably go home if he's on the block. He's playing a floater game/sucking up to both sides of the house. 

I don't think either side is vibing with Natalia at all, so I wanna see what she does with the vote nullifier thing. I love that an ex-Survivor player was the one who ended up with that Survivor-esque advantage. Toni and Rafa are also kinda floating in the middle, but they're more likely to side with Laura against Niurka and Nacho. Lemme root for Laura's side to win HoH and for Natalia to block Juan's votes, I guess.

Ivonne clearing on Twitter. :gaynetcat2:

Is Ivonne the lady from Anita No Te Rajes? 

On 5/28/2022 at 2:48 AM, Sergi91 said:

Is Ivonne the lady from Anita No Te Rajes? 

yes lmao a cult classic novela:gaynetcat2:

i think potro is going OUT 

On 5/20/2022 at 12:39 PM, Chamoy said:

Can we vote out Potro so Toni and Rafael can get closer?

12 hours ago, Fifteen said:

yes lmao a cult classic novela:gaynetcat2:

i think potro is going OUT 

Well... :eli:

Edited by Mellark

5 hours ago, Mellark said:

The way their energies aligned last night. They really are THAT couple.

HzGpp0W.png

I'm gonna need them to win the two HoHs this week.

10 hours ago, Mellark said:

best of] Post Malone's best of 2020 | FINISHED - Best of 2020 - ATRL

now i really need to watch this so i can see what's going on

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Laura, Ivonne and Natalia arguing during the live eviction. :jonny2:

his face lmaooo i see the blue team going further, twitter hates most of the people in the other group.

The Laura vs Natalia (and Ivonne) fight. When Laura told Ivonne she jumps from bed to bed :jonny6:

Señora Laura is bringing the drama, and the Twitter girls seem to mostly want her out. Why do people not like to be entertained?  

Edited by Shy Boy

22 hours ago, Shy Boy said:

The Laura vs Natalia (and Ivonne) fight. When Laura told Ivonne she jumps from bed to bed :jonny6:

Señora Laura is bringing the drama, and the Twitter girls seem to mostly want her out. Why do people not like to be entertained?  

I blame the Vote To Evict format. It should be Vote To Save to get rid of the boring housemates. With Vote To Evict everyone can just pile their votes on the housemate they don't like. Vote To Save would make things more difficult for them.

Ivonne :heart: Twitter is now turning against Niurka because she called Ivonne a "sociopath" for getting along with the other side of the house. It's funny because this is how delulu/extreme they sound when they say they wanna get rid of anyone associated with Laura, while also convincing themselves that they're voting out the "muebles" who aren't providing any good content for the show. 

Most of the drama in the house has been thanks to the people from Laura's group. That's the opposite of mueble behavior. The actual ranking of most relevant to least relevant on the show would be: Ivonne, Laura, Niurka  >> Salvador, Eduardo, Daniella >> Natalia, Rafa, Julia, Juan, Nacho >> Manelyk, Alicia >> Brenda on Twitter >> Toni (I love him but..), Lewis, Osvaldo. 

8 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I blame the Vote To Evict format. It should be Vote To Save to get rid of the boring housemates. With Vote To Evict everyone can just pile their votes on the housemate they don't like. Vote To Save would make things more difficult for them.

Ivonne :heart: Twitter is now turning against Niurka because she called Ivonne a "sociopath" for getting along with the other side of the house. It's funny because this is how delulu/extreme they sound when they say they wanna get rid of anyone associated with Laura, while also convincing themselves that they're voting out the "muebles" who aren't providing any good content for the show. 

Most of the drama in the house has been thanks to the people from Laura's group. That's the opposite of mueble behavior. The actual ranking of most relevant to least relevant on the show would be: Ivonne, Laura, Niurka  >> Salvador, Eduardo, Daniella >> Natalia, Rafa, Julia, Juan, Nacho >> Manelyk, Alicia >> Brenda on Twitter >> Toni (I love him but..), Lewis, Osvaldo. 

You're so right, it needs to be a vote to save so that the polarizing houseguests can at least stand a chance. 

Twitter fans are serving mental illness at this point :biblio:

I'm afraid Laura isn't going to survive this week now that she's nominated. :cries: Juan and his cakes can go for me, but Niurka is going to save him. 

EDIT: Wait, the fans seem united against Eduardo. We won

Edited by Shy Boy

15 hours ago, Chamoy said:

I kinda wish they did it like it is on BBUSA, the vote to evict should be between the housemates and Vote to Save should be with the public, but I think because Telemundo and CBS are like different networks they don't want to plagiarize and they want it to spice it up. :deadbanana2: Also, the Latino American public decides who gets to evict and I honestly feel Telemundo wants to create mess and the Mexican/LATAM stans can seethe because we decide who gets to leave. I don't want Laura to leave, but they don't realize that the public loves mess. Let me go vote but I can't vote till 7pm ET.

12 hours ago, Mellark said:

I kinda wish they did it like it is on BBUSA, the vote to evict should be between the housemates and Vote to Save should be with the public, but I think because Telemundo and CBS are like different networks they don't want to plagiarize and they want it to spice it up. :deadbanana2:

The BBUS format is even worse. :shakeno: The best characters almost never make it to the end. The housemates would've already voted Laura or Ivonne out of the house if it were up to them. I'd be here for the HoH deciding the nominations, like on BBUS, but that's about it. I liked what they did the first week when they let the house vote to save one of the nominees. That's way more interesting than a veto comp.

12 hours ago, Mellark said:

Also, the Latino American public decides who gets to evict and I honestly feel Telemundo wants to create mess and the Mexican/LATAM stans can seethe because we decide who gets to leave. I don't want Laura to leave, but they don't realize that the public loves mess. Let me go vote but I can't vote till 7pm ET.

Idk, the boot order from Season 1 and this current season says otherwise. Alicia and Manelyk were the only messy contestants from Season 1 that made it to the end. The public was fine with voting out the rest of them like Anahi, Gaby, Veronica, Roberto and Celia. The non-US viewers are dragging us for voting out the entertaining characters. It's what we deserve if Laura doesn't make the finale.

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

The BBUS format is even worse. :shakeno: The best characters almost never make it to the end. The housemates would've already voted Laura or Ivonne out of the house if it were up to them. I'd be here for the HoH deciding the nominations, like on BBUS, but that's about it. I liked what they did the first week when they let the house vote to save one of the nominees. That's way more interesting than a veto comp.

Idk, the boot order from Season 1 and this current season says otherwise. Alicia and Manelyk were the only messy contestants from Season 1 that made it to the end. The public was fine with voting out the rest of them like Anahi, Gaby, Veronica, Roberto and Celia. The non-US viewers are dragging us for voting out the entertaining characters. It's what we deserve if Laura doesn't make the finale.

I have a feeling Laura is going to make it to the finale. Telemundo loves that she is the MOMENT on TikTok and bringing in a younger audience. Who would still watch this boring mess if Laura left? I also heard they’re bring back a contest after this week’s eviction. Most likely they want to bring back Mayeli to go against Niurka she was the only one who could put her in her place. :WAP:

I've been rooting for Laura but she may have gone too far with Natalia on yesterday's episode :biblionny:

Edited by Shy Boy

Not surprised that they got eliminated yesterday. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.