• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are u all at? The 4th season has become my favorite after season 2. Maripili and Cristina came back and so team tierras plan didnt happen. 

Are none of yall longer watching? Who do yall think is going home on monday?

On 3/26/2024 at 10:05 AM, Distantconstellation said:

Where are u all at? The 4th season has become my favorite after season 2. Maripili and Cristina came back and so team tierras plan didnt happen. 

I still watch, but the important days are on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays too because of the posicionamentos. The galas are three hours long and excessive. Most of the social media pages keep us up-to-date anyway. This is a better season than the last, still. Adame being out is surprising and Cristina taking him out made it even more perfect. The worst part is the 24/7 is always censored (mainly due to gala content and Telemundo is big on viewership that is why). But it's not that bad, it's just the galas shouldn't be long anyway.

I feel Maripilly and Cristina are definitely at risk in the upcoming weeks. I like Maripily because she's not a hypocrite and I always have a messy character I like every season, but I hope she's in the final to gag Tierra and Lupillo a bit. Also, don't underestimate Puerto Rico because they will SHOW UP!

Team Tierra had potential, but they're slowly becoming a carbon/low-budget copy of Team Infierno from LCDLFMX. Clovis was way too inspired from the Mexican version that Telemundo is attempting to get their Nicola Porcella-Wendy moment but it's not working. Out of all of them, La Divaza seems to be the one that is mature and actually doesn't buy to the BS. They are charismatic and more likeable than Team Infierno, sure, but when you micromanage interacting with other people in your house that aren't a part of your room, it gets annoying.

The winner is really open this year now with Thali gone. I hope La Divaza wins or makes it to the final, but Cristina is really gaining momentum. So we will see. 

2 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

La Bronca won the salvación, but knowing her she is not going to autosave herself and will probably save Aleska for a potential Cristina eviction. But if she autosaves herself, Aleska might get the boot on Monday. But given Adame being the "strongest" in the house, Ariadna might get the boot too depending if the posicionamento changes things.

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2024 at 10:03 PM, Distantconstellation said:

The Cristina payola is making me lose interest in this season. The new housemates must've been given orders to align with her and go after the favorites. They've done nothing but obsess over Tierra since they entered the house. Geraldine is the only one that doesn't feel like a mole. I liked Maripily when she was with Tierra, but she has become insufferable ever since she ditched them for this new group. They're bringing out the worst in her. I'm probably going to stop watching if Clovis or Ariadna leave tonight. The producer interference is becoming too much. 

On 3/31/2024 at 12:47 AM, Mellark said:

Team Tierra had potential, but they're slowly becoming a carbon/low-budget copy of Team Infierno from LCDLFMX. Clovis was way too inspired from the Mexican version that Telemundo is attempting to get their Nicola Porcella-Wendy moment but it's not working. Out of all of them, La Divaza seems to be the one that is mature and actually doesn't buy to the BS. They are charismatic and more likeable than Team Infierno, sure, but when you micromanage interacting with other people in your house that aren't a part of your room, it gets annoying.

Nicola wishes he had half of Clovis's personality. He's giving Pepe some competition for my favorite male housemate. I wish he would push for a showmance with Romeh or Divaza, but he's like that with everyone from his room. Hearing him say that Tierra is the closest he has felt to having a family once again is honestly the saddest thing ever. Let me not get started on his submissive/humiliation kink.

This is the first eviction that I'm nervous about. Bronca seems to be the obvious boot here, but a lot of people are voting for her to try to get Cristina out. They tried this last week with Adame and it backfired. Clovis and Ariadna have way more support than him, but I still think it's too risky. I've been voting for Clovis all week. It would be such a bad look if he left after all of the homophobic insults he has received in the house.

I see a lot of hypocrisy (and homophobia) from Fuego 2.0, idk.

qxfWE2x.gif

Edited by Chamoy

Welp, Bronca out. She wanted to leave anyway, so we did her a favor. 

Sfdjkl. Maybe it's time to go back to Vote To Evict. 

ZsSnTix.gif

BtlgTKM.gif

MUlby8w.gif

DkdoyLA.jpeg

Another week of Clovis making homophobes seethe. :heart:

Let's see how brave Paulo is now that he doesn't have immunity.

s42R7bo.gif

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

ZsSnTix.gif

BtlgTKM.gif

MUlby8w.gif

DkdoyLA.jpeg

Another week of Clovis making homophobes seethe. :heart:

Let's see how brave Paulo is now that he doesn't have immunity.

s42R7bo.gif

Sorry but i find Nicola...eh i meant to say Clovis fake af. Not saying the oters arent fake but he wins thats title by far. He studied team infierno from LCDLF mexico very well. Even Manelyk mentioned this on her instagram live. Shes already seen this act with Nicola and shes like US viewers arent familiar with LCDLF mexico but whoever saw that show knows whats up. Everytime his tired act of dressing up or  going after Roleska come on i use that as a bathroom break. Either way he aint winning anything. The youtube channel  "DE TODO PERU" did a poll of who you would save between Clovis, Miss Chapeadora, LA mueblaza, el enano de lupillo and el estropajo de Romeh and it showed clearly that the two strong ones in that team are lupillo and la mueblaza. Between both they got 95% of the votes while the other three only got 5%. This was recently and "De ToDo Peru" has been accurate everytime. Then he did another poll between Maripili, Lupillo, La Mueblaza & Cristina and the results were something like 

LUPILLO 32%

MARIPILI 31%

LA MUEBLAZA 29%

CRISTINA 8%

Which means Maripili is going to the end. She got stronger with Alfredos exit, shes making it to the finale. If anything its convenient for Lupillo for Clovis, Romeh ,and miss chapi to not make it until the end with him because even a minor split difference in votes will kill his chances of winning. Maripili has all of Puerto Rico and all the Puerto Ricans in the states voting for her so while i thought her leaving Team Tierra was going to cost her it actually did the opposite it made her stronger. 

Now who makes it to the end with those three is up in the air but Lupillo and La Mueblaza will lose if the other team tierra are up there and Maripili will win. 

Edited by Distantconstellation

4 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

Sorry but i find Nicola...eh i meant to say Clovis fake af. Not saying the oters arent fake but he wins thats title by far. He studied team infierno from LCDLF mexico very well. Even Manelyk mentioned this on her instagram live. Shes already seen this act with Nicola and shes like US viewers arent familiar with LCDLF mexico but whoever saw that show knows whats up. Everytime his tired act of dressing up or  going after Roleska come on i use that as a bathroom break. Either way he aint winning anything. The youtube channel  "DE TODO PERU" did a poll of who you would save between Clovis, Miss Chapeadora, LA mueblaza, el enano de lupillo and el estropajo de Romeh and it showed clearly that the two strong ones in that team are lupillo and la mueblaza. Between both they got 95% of the votes while the other three only got 5%. This was recently and "De ToDo Peru" has been accurate everytime. Then he did another poll between Maripili, Lupillo, La Mueblaza & Cristina and the results were something like 

LUPILLO 32%

MARIPILI 31%

LA MUEBLAZA 29%

CRISTINA 8%

Which means Maripili is going to the end. She got stronger with Alfredos exit, shes making it to the finale. If anything its convenient for Lupillo for Clovis, Romeh ,and miss chapi to not make it until the end with him because even a minor split difference in votes will kill his chances of winning. Maripili has all of Puerto Rico and all the Puerto Ricans in the states voting for her so while i thought her leaving Team Tierra was going to cost her it actually did the opposite it made her stronger. 

Now who makes it to the end with those three is up in the air but Lupillo and La Mueblaza will lose if the other team tierra are up there and Maripili will win. 

If De Todo Peru is always accurate, why is Cristina still in the house? He predicted that she would be the one leaving last night. The PR vote is important, but the rest of the US is sick of Maripily and Cristina. "Get Cristina Out" has been trending for the last two evictions. Most of the comments on IG aren't on their side, either. This isn't a Madison situation where the majority of the viewers were on her side.

I don't expect Clovis to win because a man has never won LCDLF, but he's one of the few outside of the "strong players" that has been able to build a following thanks to his personality. I've seen stan pages (@clovisnienowfans_ and @teamlasclovitas) with over 20K and 10K followers dedicated to him. There's even an account for Petunia (@petuniatierra) with 14K followers... Not everybody has that. 

I would only vote for Clovis, Ariadna or Divaza in the finale. That's my dream Top Three. Love Romeh, but I don't see him making it all the way. Lupillo has been getting a lot of hate lately, so I'm not sure about him, either. I actually think Ariadna has the best chances. She's great at defending herself, unlike Cristina and Maripily. Many people would love to see her snatch the crown from the homophobe.

Seethe! :clack:

How's my girl Ari doin

i kno she's up for elimination so i'm scared

its nice seeing former Miss Universes (Pia & Alicia) goin for my girl

The backlash must be serious for them to have to tweet this. :gayoncecat3:

3 hours ago, Chamoy said:

The backlash must be serious for them to have to tweet this. :gayoncecat3:

Ya'll also made up crap saying that Daniela Navarros brother worked for telemundo when that never happened. Yall were just mad yall couldnt get her out during the second season. Now yall make up that Cristina has a lesbian lover who works for the channel which is why shes still there, smh if yall lose then its rigged. Giving donald trump teas. Not everyone loves team tierra and a lot of those people complaining dont even live in the states so their opinion doesnt even matter. 

4 hours ago, Chamoy said:

If De Todo Peru is always accurate, why is Cristina still in the house? He predicted that she would be the one leaving last night. The PR vote is important, but the rest of the US is sick of Maripily and Cristina. "Get Cristina Out" has been trending for the last two evictions. Most of the comments on IG aren't on their side, either. This isn't a Madison situation where the majority of the viewers were on her side.

I don't expect Clovis to win because a man has never won LCDLF, but he's one of the few outside of the "strong players" that has been able to build a following thanks to his personality. I've seen stan pages (@clovisnienowfans_ and @teamlasclovitas) with over 20K and 10K followers dedicated to him. There's even an account for Petunia (@petuniatierra) with 14K followers... Not everybody has that. 

I would only vote for Clovis, Ariadna or Divaza in the finale. That's my dream Top Three. Love Romeh, but I don't see him making it all the way. Lupillo has been getting a lot of hate lately, so I'm not sure about him, either. I actually think Ariadna has the best chances. She's great at defending herself, unlike Cristina and Maripily. Many people would love to see her snatch the crown from the homophobe.

Seethe! :clack:

De Todo Peru showed explained already that unless its not a solid 2% more than its a statiscal tie and producers pick which one serves the show better. He explained that La bronca was only about 1.5% ahead of Cristina which is considered a tie. Either way in the last poll he did with 85k+ votes Cristina was ahead with 25% while la bronca stayed at 21%. A lot of Maripili fans activated to save Cristina. You can stop posting "homophobic" bullsh1t cause i dont care about that. Im watching for the fights, drama, and show. No one is watching for clovid dressing up like an idiot. There is a reason why season 2 was so successful and it was because Laura Bozzo and Daniela Navarro fought with everyone and as much as people say they dont like that, they do and the ratings reflect that. 

11 hours ago, Distantconstellation said:

De Todo Peru showed explained already that unless its not a solid 2% more than its a statiscal tie and producers pick which one serves the show better. He explained that La bronca was only about 1.5% ahead of Cristina which is considered a tie. Either way in the last poll he did with 85k+ votes Cristina was ahead with 25% while la bronca stayed at 21%. A lot of Maripili fans activated to save Cristina. You can stop posting "homophobic" bullsh1t cause i dont care about that. Im watching for the fights, drama, and show. No one is watching for clovid dressing up like an idiot. There is a reason why season 2 was so successful and it was because Laura Bozzo and Daniela Navarro fought with everyone and as much as people say they dont like that, they do and the ratings reflect that. 

Not you complaining about conspiracy theories, and then buying into that mess about statistical ties and producers deciding who goes. If they're eliminating someone with a higher percentage, then they're literally not respecting the public vote. Many of the people that vote in those De Todo Peru polls are from Latin America. The best example is Dania from last season. She always had the highest percentages in those polls, but most of the voters were from Brazil and Mexico. 

How did all those fights work out for Nacho, Laura and Daniela? Oh, right. They all lost. The person on the receiving end of their attacks (Ivonne) ended up getting the last laugh. Same thing with Paty versus Madison last season. Anyway, the Tierra stans and the Maripily stans should both put the rivalry aside for a bit to try and get Cristina out. She's not good for anyone's game. Cristina's going to switch on her once she realizes that the public isn't here for Fuego 2.0 the same way that she did with Agua and Fuego. The fact that they're hyping her up in the galas as the "leader" of Fuego isn't great for Maripily, either. She's stealing all of Maripily's potential storylines. Maybe she should make some more homophobic comments so she can be relevant again. 

Clovis trending on Twitter. :heart: They let the viewers vote for who they wanted to see in the HoH suite and he received the most votes. I'm loving this enemies to lovers arc between Clovis and Melaza. Keep telling yourself that no one is watching for him if that helps you sleep at night.

zA25jst.png

s42R7bo.gif

@Chamoy @Distantconstellation

This season had high expectations mainly due to the phenomenon of La Casa de los Famosos México due to the point where Telemundo wanted to do everything in their power to replicate the phenomenon that was LCDLFMX. It was a phenomenon, everyone watched it, I live in the States and used my VPN to watch the galas. They were convenient for me because it was like at 9pm or 10pm my time and I can just go to bed after. 

Divaza abandoning the house is such a bummer, but then again I don't blame them. Their mom has cancer and mentally they haven't been feeling well in there. I think Divaza will be fine and has a strong following prior to this, should've been in the Mexican version, honestly. I wanted Divaza to take the win. But it's really an open season. Maripily has a public, and she messy and fun but I hope a guy wins it. Maybe Clovis might take it.

On 4/10/2024 at 1:22 AM, Mellark said:

Divaza abandoning the house is such a bummer, but then again I don't blame them. Their mom has cancer and mentally they haven't been feeling well in there. I think Divaza will be fine and has a strong following prior to this, should've been in the Mexican version, honestly. I wanted Divaza to take the win. But it's really an open season. Maripily has a public, and she messy and fun but I hope a guy wins it. Maybe Clovis might take it.

This season is exhausting. I stopped watching the galas because I got tired of the anti-Tierra propaganda. I only watch the live nominations/evictions, and every now and then I'll watch the feeds for Clovis, Romeh and Ariadna. I don't get why the producers always go against the fan faves. They did the same thing with Pepe, Diego and Madison. The worst part is that they don't even try to hide their favoritism towards certain housemates. 

It's so obvious that they're doing everything they can to protect Alana, Cristina and Lupillo. The only time they ever did anything about the "complot" was when Alana had a high chance of going home. In the galas the only say positive things about Cristina and Lupillo, and they always find a way to justify, deflect and blame others for their trash behavior. #FueraLupillo being the new #FueraCristina is sending me.

I hate to say it, but Maripily was right about Lupillo. He always uses other people to do his dirty work. The fight with Romeh and Ariadna was just an excuse for him to leave Tierra once he realized that he could no longer manipulate them. I'm glad that Clovis and Divaza decided to stay with Romeh and Ariadna. Lupillo really thought that they were going to follow him like sheep. He's beyond delusional.  

Save Tierra, save the season. :gayoncecat3:

Flopillo threatening to self evict if Romeh isn't evicted this week. 

JHqel85.png

Even more reason to vote for Romeh! :giraffe:

The truth is that both Romeh and Ariadna were using Lupillo to get to the final, Lupillo was also toxic by manipulating them. She never flat out said NO, she said lets see what happens outside. Right now Maripili is in danger of being sent home. Felix has sent her soo many carritos for her to leave Tierra because its affecting her and shes already having doubts again. She nees to stay alone, now no group is gonna take her in because she flip flops. After joining team tierra she lost a lot of support. All of Alfredos fans left her. She was scoring 30%+ once she left tierra. Shes gotta get to at least 21%-22% for them to pick her out of Ariadna, Ariadnas is no longer convenient to producers so they would kick her out if its a technical tie. Next week though 3 of Tierra are also going to be nominated, the only thing that is holding up is La divazas support. Lupillo fans are supporting Patricia to get Tierra out. Maripili fans no longer vote for tierra after everything they put her thru and have to focus on saving her.  This is also the second reality show according to Serrat that La Divaza leaves early, if you have issues why do u keep joining reality shows if they are just too much for you to handle? Dont join if u have kids, husbands, wives, issues, or are boring. WE want drama, conflict, fights, screams. Im not here to watch u sleep all day, if that were the case i would watch the boring ass season 3 of la casa de los famosos. 

¿ A QUIEN SALVARAS ESTA SEMANA ? 🔥

75K votes

All i know is that i want an All Stars season. Maripili and Laura Bozzo in the same house would be non-stop drama.

Edited by Distantconstellation

Today's episode has pissed me off tremendously.

everybody dick riding for Lupillo except for Team Tierra.

i gotta be real bc unless I've missed something I haven't seen Lupillo do anything to Ariadna but invalidating her feelings is so f*cking cruel.

also hasn't Lupillo been accused of domestic abuse from his past GFs?

Patricia and Geraldine can go 

I'm indifferent toward La Melaza bc he's Dominican and I'm rooting for anybody Dominican and Puerto Rican 

the chef girl can go

i liked Alaska up until today 

Paulo is whatever 

Cristina annoys tf out of me 

Clovis is okay I guess 

Romeh is a roided mess

I applaud La Divaza for being the only real one on that panel. Who knows if telemundo is gonna invite him again.

at this point I'm rooting for Maripily and Ariadna even though their chances are low

but honestly after that verbal fight and Ariadna screaming I out of the camera somebody from Tierra is probably gonna quit this week 

• 2 weeks later...

@Chamoy @Bewitched I am questioning whether I should continue watching the season, because Telemundo had the ability to redeem themselves but ****** it over in a matter of weeks. I guess I'll watch but I am hoping for a Maripily win at this point.

8 hours ago, Mellark said:

@Chamoy @Bewitched I am questioning whether I should continue watching the season, because Telemundo had the ability to redeem themselves but ****** it over in a matter of weeks. I guess I'll watch but I am hoping for a Maripily win at this point.

Who tf was voting for Alana omg :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.