• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chamoy

• Mellark

• Sergi91

• Shy Boy

Top Posters In This Topic

Marie Claire deserved better. 

It really is La Casa de Wendy and some guests, I hope she wins, she's carrying the show on her back. 

I prefer Raquel over Paul, Jorge or even Poncho. 

La Barbie is hilarious, Barbara can be annoying some times, I prefer Ferka over Emilio or even Apio just for the mess. 

Bye bye Ferka ! 
I love happy endings! 

The show is soo predictable 

Yes sometimes Ferka was annoying but she is more entertaining than half of the house 

At this point we all Know next to be eliminated are Raquel or Jorge, this will make the show kind of boring we all know Infierno team will keep dominating the game & of course Wendy will win, like I said very predictable 

Literally everyone in Mexico tonight :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

The show is soo predictable 

Yes sometimes Ferka was annoying but she is more entertaining than half of the house 

At this point we all Know next to be eliminated are Raquel or Jorge, this will make the show kind of boring we all know Infierno team will keep dominating the game & of course Wendy will win, like I said very predictable 

There’s a reason why no one likes her. She only got saved this week because people wanted Ferka out, but she should be next to go.

Just saw a TikTok of Jimena going live and someone dragging the Telemundo version, she looked so uncomfortable because it's true. Telemundo's production is cheap and they can do so much better. They need a rebrand fast.

Ferka being evicted is predictable, we have known for a while. I feel it's getting way too predictable and I feel production needs to spice things up to make a defining result. I am not saying Mexico doesn't know how to vote, but Wendy fans voting for Sergio "Tata" Mayer and Poncho because they are allies with Wendy are ruining their chances of a Wendy win. This Cuarto Cielo vs. Infierno thing is Cuarto Azul vs. Morado thing all over again. If La Bigorra left, and Ferka stayed then Ferka would've gagged Mayer but oh well. I think it's time for an Apio nomination because he seems to be the next target and I am here for a first Cuarto Infierno eviction. It seems fair. Let's be real here.

Edited by Mellark

8 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

There’s a reason why no one likes her. She only got saved this week because people wanted Ferka out, but she should be next to go.

The thing is: Alex Kaffie isn't a saint either. Kaffie always judges everything and everyone, typical gay with a regina george complex but is miserable. Poncho de Anda was on Despierta America for a while here but left for some reason and I don't see him anymore, so I can't really speak on his situation. Bisogno outing controversy is ridiculous, you are a public figure, if you are one of the girls maybe you shouldn't be at a queer bar with a twink because any gay can easily sell it for money in there but blaming Bigorra to avoid admitting it is a lowblow.

This house is gonna be so boring without Ferka.

What Sergio told her was so ******* agressive and people were celebrating it. tf is wrong with Mexican audience? :biblio:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

This house is gonna be so boring without Ferka.

What Sergio told her was so ******* agressive and people were celebrating it. tf is wrong with Mexican audience? :biblio:

I completely agree 

Sergio suspiciously do things during the live shows then during the rest of the day he a completely different person :rip: 

Hate him

+ didn’t he Told Ferka last week that he want to be nominated with her ?? Yesterday he told her she should not be at the house… he is so incongruent :deadbanana2:

I need Infierno to fail this week so the game gets more interesting otherwise it will be the same & predictable 

29 minutes ago, Ivan_brit said:

I completely agree 

Sergio suspiciously do things during the live shows then during the rest of the day he a completely different person :rip: 

Hate him

+ didn’t he Told Ferka last week that he want to be nominated with her ?? Yesterday he told her she should not be at the house… he is so incongruent :deadbanana2:

Imagine thinking you can downplay a woman's career just because she hasn't been in the game as long as others

same for Mexicans hating on her just because she acts like a brat and "makes faces", that's so stupid :biblio:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Well

Mess

I guess Cielo are cursed, they will probably me nominated, that means another girl will be out this week :rip:  most likely La Barby

22 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

Imagine thinking you can downplay a woman's career just because she hasn't been in the game as long as others

same for Mexicans hating on her just because she acts like a brat and "makes faces", that's so stupid :biblio:

I know the worst part I saw a lot of support & people celebrating Sergio :rip:

let’s face it

Whoever is on Wendy’s team has permanent protection, the GP has already chosen the enemy so everything is predictable now:

next ones out:

Jorge

Raquel

Barby

Paul

Barbara

Cielo needs to disappear already so we can finally witness Infierno tearing each other apart 

• Like 1

More evidence of the team cielo complot 

The only people that benefit from Ferka leaving are Poncho and Sergio. It's already been proven in other reality shows that Mexico doesn't know how to vote. The massive hate campaign against Ferka isn't surprising. Just look at how the women on Survivor Mexico are also currently being bashed for going against one of their male faves who already won his other season. BuT tHiS iSn'T aBoUt GeNdEr. 

5 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I need Infierno to fail this week so the game gets more interesting otherwise it will be the same & predictable 

Even if someone from the other room leaves, it's still going to be a bit predictable. Some of their fans went to yell at them last night, and they told Poncho and Sergio to watch out for Apio. No one can have any opinions in that house that challenge Poncho or Sergio. The Wendy stans are very confident about her winning this whole thing, but I honestly feel like we're headed towards a Poncho win. Maybe even a Poncho/Sergio F2... They have the conservative vote secured if they make it to the end.

Keep supporting them, tho!

On 5/1/2023 at 11:03 AM, Chamoy said:

I'm more worried about how the viewers are gonna vote.

They'd probably vote for someone like Salvador to win the whole thing. 

GzeUoaW.png

The way I called it, sdfjkl.

z4omyls.gif

1 hour ago, Chamoy said:

The only people that benefit from Ferka leaving are Poncho and Sergio. It's already been proven in other reality shows that Mexico doesn't know how to vote. The massive hate campaign against Ferka isn't surprising. Just look at how the women on Survivor Mexico are also currently being bashed for going against one of their male faves who already won his other season. BuT tHiS iSn'T aBoUt GeNdEr. 

Even if someone from the other room leaves, it's still going to be a bit predictable. Some of their fans went to yell at them last night, and they told Poncho and Sergio to watch out for Apio. No one can have any opinions in that house that challenge Poncho or Sergio. The Wendy stans are very confident about her winning this whole thing, but I honestly feel like we're headed towards a Poncho win. Maybe even a Poncho/Sergio F2... They have the conservative vote secured if they make it to the end.

Sergio loves attention & want so bad to be the villian of the season :deadbanana2:  He knows basically his career is over, this is his last try

Poncho is not that annoying to me

Apio not being a sheep like the rest of the Infierno team, Im a ok with that

I  need Paul to eliminate someone from Infierno he is probably one only one with big support to compete

Paul Stanley being in the house is so random because he probably gets paid more from Hoy than in the house but considering his late father's documentary recapping his murder on the same app that he can be seen 24/7 is kinda of the wildest **** I've seen. Smart-ass PR move from Televisa though. :deadbanana2: 

So... a Cielo won leader and I am fine with it because this means that a Cielo might be saved this week... but Poncho in the suite with that man?

Jorge clearing Poncho, Sergio and Nicola with ease. 

And then gagging the other room with his pick for the suite. 

Quien dijo mueble?

qxfWE2x.gif

Wow 

Raquel was in Big Brother Mexico when Mariana Levy passed away and now in LCDLF when Talina Fernandez dies…  and she was just talking about Talina at the same time the news came out. 

Niurka is so obsessed with Telemundo but she's right. Televisa proved them that you can host a Big Brother/LCDLF without defaming your housemates for ratings but think creatively on how to engage with audience. They need a rebrand for 2024. They can easily use Peacock and I see them adding multiple channels.

It's pretty much figured out who is leaving on Sunday. :lakitu:  I don't see Jorge saving her. The biggest shocker would be saving 

Spoiler

Barby or Sergio, super guaranteed he might save Paul or Raquel - The thing is that Paul has a fanbase and his dad is a legend in Mexican television so they will definitely vote for him. Gali getting dragged because she favors Paul because that his Hoy co-worker and I kinda see why but she was transparent from the beginning she is not gonna favor anybody.

Barby is leaving Sunday. 

Spoiler

Raquel Bigorra should've been saved.

This is the only possible way at this point to get Sergio evicted, Niurka tease.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.